Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTB Tomorrowland tickets!

Options
  • 01-02-2015 7:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Wanting to buy tomorrowland tickets, if any1 has any, or can get, I would be.very grateful. Kind Regards, John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 davidmc95

dory1 wrote: »
    Wanting to buy tomorrowland tickets, if any1 has any, or can get, I would be.very grateful. Kind Regards, John.

Did you have any luck during the worldwide sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dory1

davidmc95 wrote: »
    Did you have any luck during the worldwide sale?

No m8 I didn't, seems impossible :( did u by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 davidmc95

dory1 wrote: »
    No m8 I didn't, seems impossible :( did u by any chance?

No i didnt get one. Thinking about getting one on viagogo but they're selling for more than double their face value and the price is going up and down aswell. Was looking at ones for €600 and then an hour later they were €700

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dory1

davidmc95 wrote: »
    No i didnt get one. Thinking about getting one on viagogo but they're selling for more than double their face value and the price is going up and down aswell. Was looking at ones for €600 and then an hour later they were €700

Try and wait until July, be much cheaper then so I've heard.

Advertisement