Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket Bring a Friend

• 01-02-2015 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

I bought an Armagh season ticket and looking to bring my GF to the match today. But when I go to the "Bring a Friend" section it says that there are no fixtures available. Has anyone else had this issue or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

I bought an Armagh season ticket and looking to bring my GF to the match today. But when I go to the "Bring a Friend" section it says that there are no fixtures available. Has anyone else had this issue or am I doing something wrong?
    You won't have a "Bring a friend" option until the Championship at the earliest. Bring her along and get a ticket at the gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

for Dublin footballers this Saturday in Croke Park I was emailed a bring a friend option notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭homer.j

VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    for Dublin footballers this Saturday in Croke Park I was emailed a bring a friend option notice.

This is probably due to having an allocated seat in croke park, as opposed to sitting where you want in other stadiums.

Advertisement