Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options
  • 30-01-2015 9:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭

Zippie84 wrote: »
    So... am I the only one who isn't sick of the Carters?

Who could get sick of Danny Dyer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

kudos to me for predicting that!!

but kudos to EE also for that plot twist! maybe she will testify against him??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aidanleahy

After hearing that Matt di Angelo (the actor who plays Dean) has signed on for another year, I'm really getting quite worried that Dean is going to get off scot-free, and that the baby Linda is pregnant with belongs to him. If Eastenders take the plot in this direction, then the programme will be darker than ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

So do you think Dean raped Shabnam too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

oooh there's a relative of Sinead's. Script writers must have read this thread...

doubt it, i dont think Corrie producers delve into the far superior EE storylines!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

kudos to me for predicting that!!

but kudos to EE also for that plot twist! maybe she will testify against him??

Call me stupid, but why would she be testifying against him - what did I miss?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,700 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So do you think Dean raped Shabnam too?

Sounded more like he was drunk and don't remember it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

So... am I the only one who isn't sick of the Carters?

I LOVE THEM ALL! Not mad about Lee but that's because he hasn't had as much screen time as the rest of them.

Call me stupid, but why would she be testifying against him - what did I miss?

I think the question is did he rape her too... even though shes saying it was a one night stand

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    lucy.jpg

Apart from the Undertaker most of them are reasonably well established characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I LOVE THEM ALL! Not mad about Lee but that's because he hasn't had as much screen time as the rest of them.

Thank god he isn't on much, he's a total knob.

I like Mick though, tough when he has to be but a good family man as well.

• Advertisement

I was looking forward to Mick singing karaoke

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

does Shabnam drink alcohol? she said Dean was a one night stand in the toilet of a club and he was very drunk, so was she sober when she lost her virginity with a lad she knew was plastered drunk? or was she just as drunk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

casio4 wrote: »
    does Shabnam drink alcohol? she said Dean was a one night stand in the toilet of a club and he was very drunk, so was she sober when she lost her virginity with a lad she knew was plastered drunk? or was she just as drunk?

Shabs was wild when she first hit the square.

Don't know if she drinks now, but apparently she used to go out drinking...

shab_zpsb8420881.png

She said she used to sneak out with Carly and Dawn to clubs and drink

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Well considering Dean spiked Staceys drink the past it's not inconceivable to think he spiked Shabnams?

I don't think I ever remember the old Shabham in any scene with Dean, wasn't she with Mickey Miller and him after Chelesa

piperh wrote: »
    Well considering Dean spiked Staceys drink the past it's not inconceivable to think he spiked Shabnams?

Why was she with him if he spiked her drink...?

Old Shabnam off for some fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hf_BjfMT1Y

3 girls and not a fella between them though... ;)

• Advertisement

Totally possible he is a serial rapist now

Why was she with him if he spiked her drink...?

During his first stint he spiked her drink and tried to blame Bradley. It might also explain why she struggled to believe he had changed in the beginning and was convinced by Linda so easily.

No different really to Denise and Patrick forgiving him for beating Patrick up.

here's the scenes of Dean spiking Stacey's drink years back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTTvXp2Qq0A

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQJbhu_V2PQ

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

During his first stint he spiked her drink and tried to blame Bradley. It might also explain why she struggled to believe he had changed in the beginning and was convinced by Linda so easily.

No different really to Denise and Patrick forgiving him for beating Patrick up.

He didn't beat Patrick up. Some random guy did it and Dean and Chelsea framed Sean Slater.

He didn't beat Patrick up. Some random guy did it and Dean and Chelsea framed Sean Slater.

Ahh right sorry old memory playing tricks. ;-) knew he was involved somehow.

The full schedule follows below:

Monday, February 16

10.45pm: The Graham Norton Show EastEnders Special

Tuesday, February 17

7.30pm: EastEnders (30-minute episode - includes live elements)

Wednesday, February 18

8.00pm: EastEnders (30-minute episode - includes live elements)

Thursday, February 19 - Lucy Beale's killer revealed tonight

7.30pm: EastEnders (Hour-long episode - includes live elements)

9.30pm: EastEnders (30-minute Lucy Beale flashback episode - includes live elements)

Friday, February 20

8.00pm: EastEnders (Full 30-minute live episode)

8.30pm: EastEnders: Backstage Live (with a live switchover to BBC Three at 9pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I think Shabnam met Dean on a night out and he spiked her drink. Maybe through talking about it to Stacey Shabnam comes to the conclusion that Dean raped her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

KKkitty wrote: »
    I think Shabnam met Dean on a night out and he spiked her drink. Maybe through talking about it to Stacey Shabnam comes to the conclusion that Dean raped her too.

seems that way because when Tamwar said he was arrested for a sexual assault she straight away said rape

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Am I the only one looking at those clips thinking, what the??? I don't remember any of that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I can't really think back that far could be a link in the storyline for dean/linda. I was totally shocked when she said Dean was the dad. Its hard to know how this storyline run with him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement