Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

At night I dream what the hell Stacy key is for lol driving me mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

At night I dream what the hell Stacy key is for lol driving me mad

I think you need to get out more :-D :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

deise08 wrote: »
    Is it just me that sees them as dream team players?
    Sean- Casper Rose
    Ray- Curtis Alexander.

Karl Fletcher next.

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

I'd be happy to see Fletch show up in any of the soaps.

It's a great sign at how epic Dream Team was that we still see them as their characters. Alison King has been Carla Connor in Corrie for 9 years, but I still always see her as Lynda Block...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

That was halarious. Buster official my new favourite character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder what revenge plan Ronnie has for Charlie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder what revenge plan Ronnie has for Charlie

The scene where Ronnie asks Phil to get rid of someone, ended pretty vaguely if you ask me. I have a feeling she's going to ask Phil to get rid of Charlie.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    The scene where Ronnie asks Phil to get rid of someone, ended pretty vaguely if you ask me. I have a feeling she's going to ask Phil to get rid of Charlie.

I think that was for Vincent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I think that's what they wanted us to think!!! :)

I only saw Friday's episode today. I found the scenes with Kat very moving and distressing. I've 2 questions apologies if I should know the answers but if kids are about I don't watch ee so ive missed bits.
    1. Is Kat completely ignorant to the fact that she gave birth to twins?
    2. Why was Kat making a statement against Uncle Harry? If he is dead what's the point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Lisha wrote: »
    2. Why was Kat making a statement against Uncle Harry? If he is dead what's the point?

Could have just been for a sense of closure.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Lisha wrote: »
    I think that's what they wanted us to think!!! :)

I only saw Friday's episode today. I found the scenes with Kat very moving and distressing. I've 2 questions apologies if I should know the answers but if kids are about I don't watch ee so ive missed bits.
    1. Is Kat completely ignorant to the fact that she gave birth to twins?

I think the thing about kat giving birth to twins as a kid herself and in a convent she would probably have been in so much pain and not knowing really what was going on below (if you get my drift) she could have probably shot out 2 or 3 kids and not known it and i'm not sure if she was shown the child or it was taken away there and then but I know years ago in Ireland anyway there were a lot of fostering kids out and the nuns knew how to get a baby, just my opinion anyway :):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

That was halarious. Buster official my new favourite character.

For me his character has been an overwhelming letdown since he came bsck. He just comes across as a naive pontificating know it all who knows very little and seems to cower behind shirley at first sign of confrontation. i also find it hilarious he has known dean two minutes yet he is 100% convinced he didnt do it. yet when mick says that he knows his wife is telling the truth, the wife he has known almost 30 years he calls him a liar and thinks they are conducting some evil plan to brand dean a rapist. if his character had half a brain he would have taken a bit more of a backseat roll and not make up his mind about such a serious accusation straight away. Also if he was so convinced the rape accusation was a lie it should be linda he is questioning, not mick yet he hasnt once confronted her, has been charming and chatty to her and refers to her in conversation with nice thinks like darling and sweetheart. It makes no sense what his purpose is at the moment except to have another Carter and another plot device! hopefully his character will interact more in time with non carters and be taken off Shirleys leash but atm im disappointed. as i liked his earlier stint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Does Shirley not know he did do it?? I thought he more or less admitted it to her and blamed her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I'm confused by the character of Buster. I always thought Kevin was Dean's father - did we (the audience) know he wasn't? Where did Buster come from all of a sudden - I never remember Shirley (or anyone) refer to him.

Aunt Babe is a conniving witch!

Jessie Wallace is a fantastic actress - her scenes with June Whitfield the other night were brilliant.

Does Shirley not know he did do it?? I thought he more or less admitted it to her and blamed her.

At this stage I dont care! I like slow burning stories but this one is like the Olympic Torch. wont ever go out. Shirley knows liars, people with issues and their habits so I find it entirely unbelievable she wouldnt have doubts. With all that money the Carters flash about with no explanation how they got it, an investment in a lie detector or psychoanalysis test wouldnt go astray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Vincent is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm confused by the character of Buster. I always thought Kevin was Dean's father - did we (the audience) know he wasn't? Where did Buster come from all of a sudden - I never remember Shirley (or anyone) refer to him.

t.

You also haven't heard about Micks secret triplets, his older brother or his former gay lover yet but when these stories EVENTUALLY dry out, they will pop up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

You also haven't heard about Micks secret triplets, his older brother or his former gay lover yet but when these stories EVENTUALLY dry out, they will pop up!

lol You're probably right!

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

Riddle101 wrote: »

I assumed given the prior conversation about Dot and the drug dealer testifying against her that she would be asking Phil to prevent that

Vincent is a man to be trifled with :pac:

I'm hear all week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Vincent seems to be another Carl White so far.

• Advertisement

I hate Ronnie, she is the worst Character ever and her loud screeching voice does my head in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

fin12 wrote: »
    I hate Ronnie, she is the worst Character ever and her loud screeching voice does my head in.

Loud screeching voice? Ronnie? :confused:

Loud screeching voice? Ronnie? :confused:

ya shes always roaring, not right now at this moment cause she is still very weak and just come out of a coma but she will be back to her usual self soon.

What don't Denise ask Patrick's son Anthony the doctor for more cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Ah here, now Vincent is Donna's foster brother too? Too many connections to the square!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

How many 3wheeler cars are there in London?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Well that was all very embarrassing.

Mick's favorite words, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!! So funny the way he says it.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Ah here, now Vincent is Donna's foster brother too? Too many connections to the square!

I expect him to be revealed as Stan's son too thus making him a Carter :p

I thought Sonia had booked a small meal for family only at Ian's restaurant for her birthday, but Shirley, Buster, Charlie and Roxy were there too :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

When did these happen?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement