Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

What sort of legal system is there in Walford???

No thorough investigation into the murder of a young woman,

The silly arches handover contract for free and Mitchells not going to the police about it......

And now this with Dot. Any court of law would figure out the logic as to why Dot called herself a murderer and she wouldnt be convicted.

I've never heard of anyone winning £1 million on a scratch card.

In fairness, UK scratch cards do offer such prizes but you could not get a million prize potential winning card for a pound, like Moons did, as far as i know but i am open to correction. Such cards would cost you about a fiver

Tina is so annoying, like a 12 year old in a 40 year old body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

I hope the scratch card storyline goes smoothly, really sick of the down and out Moons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Tina is so annoying, like a 12 year old in a 40 year old body.

How can you say such a thing?! Bunny ears and liquorice all sorts bracelets are all the rage for 40yr olds these days!! :):)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Lee Carter keeps going on about how him and Whitney can't save the money for a deposit... how? I mean, presumably they're looking for a one bedroomed apartment. Both of them are working full time and are both living at home, so bills would be shared. How much would a deposit cost in a one bedroomed apartment in inner city London, £700/800? Surely if they really wanted to they could save that money between them in a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Lee Carter keeps going on about how him and Whitney can't save the money for a deposit... how? I mean, presumably they're looking for a one bedroomed apartment. Both of them are working full time and are both living at home, so bills would be shared. How much would a deposit cost in a one bedroomed apartment in inner city London, £700/800? Surely if they really wanted to they could save that money between them in a few weeks.

but dont they also have that money they found in Stan's chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I assumed that Lee & Whitney were planning to buy & that's why the deposit was an issue? I wasn't really paying attention though because Lee bores me, so I could easily be wrong. :p

fin12 wrote: »
    but dont they also have that money they found in Stan's chair.
    They shared that amongst the others Carters.
    ShazGV wrote: »
    I assumed that Lee & Whitney were planning to buy & that's why the deposit was an issue? I wasn't really paying attention though because Lee bores me, so I could easily be wrong. :p

Well if they're planning to buy then that's even more dumb.

• Advertisement

The Carters won't sell the pub to Alfie, will they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It's their home though isn't it? Where else are they gonna live?

I would have said 100% no considering that EE is carterville but the thing about EE you got to expect the unexpected so now i wouldnt put it pass them to sell it with the moons selling it on subsequently. But 90% sure it wont happen.

also the fact that jean is returning could give indications they want to really publicise the Moons before their big departure so that new show is success. The more i think about it i think id like them back in Vic. Stacey is also a big player now in the cast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

also the fact that jean is returning could give indications they want to really publicise the Moons before their big departure so that new show is success.

I thought Kat n Alfie's new show was a short term thing and they would only be out of Albert Square for a few weeks. More than happy to be told I'm wrong though!

Ewww Sonia telling her mother what her & Tina get up to in bed :eek:

who does that

I think Alfie might buy out Shirley's share and then the Mick and Alfie show can continue.

Ewww Sonia telling her mother what her & Tina get up to in bed :eek:

who does that

Carol looked like she needed to be sick a little. I felt the same tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks like Stacey and Kush get close so much for poor Shabham being her best mate and his girlfriend

I think Kush would be better off going out with someone like stacey over Shabhnam because Shabhnam will always dissaprove of some of the things that kush does and she will continue to hold a grudge against him for not marrying her.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Looks like Stacey and Kush get close so much for poor Shabham being her best mate and his girlfriend
    No sympathy for her to be honest.

I like Kush with Shabs

I like Kush with Shabs

ya but kush is such an easy going, out going person and Shabhnam is so uptight and conservative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I like Kush with Shabs

Me too, I like how they balance each other out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I think Shabnam is going down the arranged marriage route anyway coz Kush won't marry her.

MelanieC wrote: »
    I think Shabnam is going down the arranged marriage route anyway coz Kush won't marry her.

Once her kid with Dean becomes public knowledge no one will want to marry her :p

Alfie nearly messing up everything again, putting all the money on the Vic, Thank god Kat had the sense to tell him no

Linda sex noises wtf that was uncomfortable viewing

I don't even want Dean looking at that baby!

• Advertisement

Good lord, could Sonia have chosen an uglier, tackier t-shirt to go meet Tina in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement