Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope baby Carter is Mick's child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope baby Carter is Mick's child

I couldn't care ! I just hope we don't have to endure it for months with a contrived reveal at Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

I think they might call the baby Mick.

YurOK2 wrote: »

Or Stan

YurOK2 wrote: »

I hope they do, and then they find out it's Deans and then Dean kidnaps the baby and Nancy runs in hysterically, "Mum, Dad, Dean has ran off with the baby....."
    And then Cockney Danny Dyer comes out with "Are you taking the mick...?."

"No, not me dad, Dad, Dean has taking the Mick"

DuF
    Duf
    Duf Duf DuF Duf Duf

• Advertisement

Since The Albert opened we haven't seen R&R

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I hope they do, and then they find out it's Deans and then Dean kidnaps the baby and Nancy runs in hysterically, "Mum, Dad, Dean has ran off with the baby....."
    And then Cockney Danny Dyer comes out with "Are you taking the mick...?."

"No, not me dad, Dad, Dean has taking the Mick"

DuF
    Duf
    Duf Duf DuF Duf Duf
    That would be HILAROUS!!!

dogcat wrote: »
    That would be HILAROUS!!!

And after Nancy says that final bit, dullard Lee jumps in with "Dean who??"

To which Nancy responds, no you twat , not "Deanu",.............. "Deano"....

Lee: "Oh Deano, my cousin?"

Nancy "No, Deano as in Dads brother, also your brothers dad"

DUFF DUFF DUFF

AKE_Duff_Beer_IMG_5244_edit.jpg

Since The Albert opened we haven't seen R&R

Did R&R not become the boxing gym that Ronnie owned?

• Advertisement

F*cking outraged at Shirley demanding a dna test for rapist son Dean :mad: does she ever consider her other son Mick

A Trailer with no Carters.........................

PRaise the Lord!

Yvonne framed Phil, how is she not arrested or maybe Phil can sort her out now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

Cant stand Shirley now ,I think they might be working on a stroy line with dean where is his turning psychotic hope they are going some where with this storyline or else it going all Spanish soap opera it is getting farcical at this stage

In other news , I hope Dot is freed , Poor Dot :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Why wasn't Sharon at the court for Dot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

MelanieC wrote: »

Probably off getting another awful hairdo.

MelanieC wrote: »

Yes that was strange her absence and why was Roxy there, why is she still hanging around after Charlie, she should be keeping her distance, she was never close to Dot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

In all seriousness, how could Stacey have expected Dean to give her a positive reference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

In all seriousness, how could Stacey have expected Dean to give her a positive reference?

Yeah,plus she was in prison for murder! Doesn't exactly scream "dream employee"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Is the Café open all hours or something? In recent times, they've had characters eating in their during the night time. Now I don't know what time those characters were in it at, but it's kind've unusual to me to see a Café open during the night time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Is the Café open all hours or something? In recent times, they've had characters eating in their during the night time. Now I don't know what time those characters were in it at, but it's kind've unusual to me to see a Café open during the night time.

It seems to me its open 24 hours, sure there's been episodes there where somebody has sat in the cafe all night drinking a cup of tea.

Riddle101 wrote: »

There is loads of cafes in London open 24 hours

Sorry, but Mick Carter is fast becoming the most annoying character on soap. I don't think the fact that EE bosses are convinced he is some sort of legendary loved character because he is famous helps either. I am hating these baby scenes and the cringey one on one family moments like that one with Mick and Lee yesterday.

Oh and I think I can see what they are going to do with this DNA story. I think the baby will be Deans but Mick will forge the DNA results and it will all come out during Christmas dinner. "He is not your nephew........................... he is your son" Can't wait........................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

GO AWAY DEAN!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,059 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

GOD DAMMIT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭sudzs

Mick suddenly understands how blood groups work??! :rolleyes:

Anyway, it can only rule him out as the father, not prove he is the father. Bet he thinks he is and then Dean says he has the same blood group as Mick so we are all back to square one.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ballinasloex

I think the baby's deans :o and that mick will tell Linda the results said it is his?!:o

sudzs wrote: »
    Mick suddenly understands how blood groups work??! :rolleyes:

Anyway, it can only rule him out as the father, not prove he is the father. Bet he thinks he is and then Dean says he has the same blood group as Mick so we are all back to square one.

Mick and Dean's parents are Shirley and Buster so full siblings so they could be same the blood type

I was cheering Fats for punching Charlie, long overdue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I was cheering Fats for punching Charlie, long overdue

Vincent laying one on Phil was even better. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement