Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

If she had twins I can't understand why they would decide Kat would keep one over the other. Why not keep both!

Queue storyline where her son comes back to have a relationship with Stacy! Or more dramatically Kat gets a new toyboy! :)

Did we not think the secret son was Sean? Or was that just me? Hard to explain away why Jean would have kept that secret all through her manic episodes. Unless she actually believed he was her son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Did we not think the secret son was Sean? Or was that just me? Hard to explain away why Jean would have kept that secret all through her manic episodes. Unless she actually believed he was her son.

Hmm good theory! Maybe Jean knows the truth (i.e he's not her son) and this is the trigger for her depression...also I wonder when we will find out about Stacy's myserious key.

I don't usually post in this forum but I really think the Kat having twins storyline seems a bit ridiculous. Surely she would know she was having/ had twins. Did she never go for her hospital appointments/scans.

Surely if she was too young to understand what was happening the doctor would have mentioned it while she was having her ultrasound etc..

I don't think she would have had many doctors appointments. I get impression she was hidden away. Did her older sister know she was pregnant!

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I don't think she would have had many doctors appointments. I get impression she was hidden away. Did her older sister know she was pregnant!

I'm not sure, I know she said her mother was with her when she was in the convent speaking to the nun.

Yeah I'm sure her mother knew, but seeing as Kats parents were going to bring up the baby as theirs they probably hid the pregnancy from everyone else. Just like Shirley and her mum. Maybe they knew Kat was going to have twins, from her size maybe, and decided to give the other baby to Jean and her husband. Or just decided when babies were born.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Vincent is Kats son/Zoe's twin. Hes not been linked with the the Slater/Moons yet. He needs that link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Vincent is Kats son/Zoe's twin. Hes not been linked with the the Slater/Moons yet. He needs that link.

They are of different ethnic origins, that would be absurd!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,390 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder was Charlie and Big Mo there when Kat gave birth to twins?

Also where is Big Mo, Kat won the lottery and no sign of her yet

Monife wrote: »
    They are of different ethnic origins, that would be absurd!

Wouldnt be the oddest thing to have happened.

- Like Nicks actual corpse evaporating.
    - Coker not getting into any trouble over burying a fake body.
    - Billy and Alfie seemingly rescueing Coker from bankruptcy due to succesfully burying Stan & Jim
    - Vincents multiple Mitchell connections aswell as sibling, wife & child all on the square
    - Sharon forgetting Dennys existence for a few months.
    I could go on.......believability and continuity has become rare these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

How did you come to that conclusion
    Kat and her uncle were both white
    Would be very odd for her to give birth to Vincent

Isn't the whole spin off with Kat and Alfie going to be the search for the missing twin in Ireland ?
    That's what I've read anyway

• Advertisement

Sarcasm or poking fun is wasted here this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Explain the logic....................

Buster / shirley supposedly think Linda has falsely accused their son of rape and almost imprisoned him.....

Buster and Shirley continue to not make any comment about Linda and every venom is directed at her husband. In fact Buster, when he isn't hiding behind or being dog collared by Shirley is very nice to Linda, even callig her the likes of darling and doll

Buster is now bringing presents for Linda's baby..........

Talk about missing the point to just make the whole story about Mick..........

Good I hope Alfie dies he is so annoying

Sister Judith comes to see Kat before the Moons leave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

MelanieC wrote: »
    Will Kat & Alfie actually be allowed to enjoy this money & be happy for a change? Or will there now ensue a murder/fire/kidnapping/affair/gambling addiction/drug addiction/suicide/mental breakdown/robbery/blackmail/all of the above? This is EE after all & this is the king & queen of misery!

Why was there never anymore about Denny going all psychochild & hitting Sharon? It seemed very random,starting that storyline in one episode out of the blue & then never referencing it again.

Damn,brain tumour! The only one I missed out! God,can their lives really get any more tragic? Ffs like! ;-)

So Stacey not only takes Kat clothes but also her title as tart of the square and blabbermouth :mad:

MelanieC wrote: »
    Damn,brain tumour! The only one I missed out! God,can their lives really get any more tragic? Ffs like! ;-)

They will probably end up spending all of their winnings on Alfie's treatment. (Yeah I know they're meant to be having the spin off and everything but they seem to just heap more and more misery on the Moons!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Felt sorry for Alfie last night when he said to the doctor that they had waited all their lives for a happy ending

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Stacey not only takes Kat clothes but also her title as tart of the square and blabbermouth :mad:

That top was such a ridiculous fit on Lacey Turner was it actually one of Kats they handed her? Have costume cutbacks hit the east end this badly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Does Shirley EVER take off that bloody trench coat?!

Shane Richie is a crap actor. He really struck it lucky to be cast opposite Jessie Wallace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Fat Elvis!!! :-)

Oh my god fat elvis 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fat Elvis!!! :-)

And he is black, not whom I pictured for him :p wonder is he too connected to Vincent now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Was that not a bit ridiculous all the same....Alfie and Kat driving off to Spain with a million in their pocket and pulling a trailer load of furniture and the top of the car full of other bits and pieces and old tat by the looks of it. You'd think they were after being evicted or something :rolleyes:

Surely thats not the end of the Alfie brain tumour story ..we got a few bells of Julias theme ??

How will the nun find Kathleen now in Spain :p

Mick is a push over for Shirley always giving in and being nice to her yet she treats him and his family appallingly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Oh my god fat elvis 😂😂😂😂😂😂

At last! Surely now Coronation St. will have to introduce Fat Brenda:P

Fat Elvis better me a full time character dont give him & take him away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm aware of the spin-off series with Kat and Alfie in Ireland, but for the moment is this the last we see of them until then?
    I noticed Julia's theme was played so I thought "Oh, they must be leaving now."
    Anyone know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm aware of the spin-off series with Kat and Alfie in Ireland, but for the moment is this the last we see of them until then?
    I noticed Julia's theme was played so I thought "Oh, they must be leaving now."
    Anyone know?

They turn up in Carrigstown, take over McCoys, Kat has a drunken fling with Bella(the old dog hasn't lost it), Bert and Ernie give Pilates classes in the Community centre and Alfie gives Harry's money to Wayne to invest in his shampoo business. ;)

• Advertisement

maurv1 wrote: »
    Was that not a bit ridiculous all the same....Alfie and Kat driving off to Spain with a million in their pocket and pulling a trailer load of furniture and the top of the car full of other bits and pieces and old tat by the looks of it. You'd think they were after being evicted or something :rolleyes:

Surely thats not the end of the Alfie brain tumour story ..we got a few bells of Julias theme ??

Yeah I'm sure they could afford to furnish their new place with their money!

Does that mean they left Stacy with no furniture?!

Also why did Alfie just throw a private and confidential letter from the hospital out of the car into the middle of the square where it's bound to be found!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement