Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I always knew me and Danny were meant for each other. I love elephants too! :D
    ok ok i know it's his character, but im quite happy thinking it's Danny putting a bit of himself into the character :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Why did Kat and Alfie even need a mortgage on the bar in Spain if they have a million quid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

They turn up in Carrigstown, take over McCoys, Kat has a drunken fling with Bella(the old dog hasn't lost it), Bert and Ernie give Pilates classes in the Community centre and Alfie gives Harry's money to Wayne to invest in his shampoo business. ;)

Was actually looking for a serious answer...

Changes to Eastenders schedule this week. Monday and friday episodes at the earlier time of 7:30pm https://twitter.com/EastEndersPress/status/602078521574449152

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

fussyonion wrote: »
    Was actually looking for a serious answer...

Sue me. :P

• Advertisement

Why did Kat and Alfie even need a mortgage on the bar in Spain if they have a million quid?

It was 15k wasn't it? The 'compensation' form Harry?

It was 15k wasn't it? The 'compensation' form Harry?

Nope, they won a million on a scratchcard, think it was about 7th May.

If I have the date right, I don't normally remember dates things happened in eastenders, just remember where I was when I saw people tweeting about it :)

Nope, they won a million on a scratchcard, think it was about 7th May.

If I have the date right, I don't normally remember dates things happened in eastenders, just remember where I was when I saw people tweeting about it :)

WTF?????

Are you serious? How did that by-pass me? OK I don't watch is every night but still!

If they did win a million, why only give Stacey a years rent after all she did for them?

Weird stuff.

WTF?????

Are you serious? How did that by-pass me? OK I don't watch is every night but still!

If they did win a million, why only give Stacey a years rent after all she did for them?

Weird stuff.

This is quite bad quality but here you go

They were gonna keep it quiet in the beginning, but then Kat spilled, and there was a party for them in the Vic.

Initially, Alfie offered Mick 900k to buy the Vic (idiot), but that didn't happen, but that didn't happen, and now they're heading off to Spain...

Not sure why they just paid one year's rent for Stacey. I think it may be related to her not wanting hand-outs, but if your relatives have one a million and they offer you more, it's not like they can't afford it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Changes to Eastenders schedule this week. Monday and friday episodes at the earlier time of 7:30pm

so does that mean they are going head to head with corrie and the fire? :eek:

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    so does that mean they are going head to head with corrie and the fire? :eek:

Nope, Corrie's on at 9pm all week this week I think, to be post-watershed :)

Sue me. :P

AH is the forum you're after if you want to be funny.
    This is a soap thread ;)

fussyonion wrote: »
    AH is the forum you're after if you want to be funny.
    This is a soap thread ;)

So we leave our sense of humour at the door when entering this thread? Yeah right.

So we leave our sense of humour at the door when entering this thread? Yeah right.

No of course not. But I really did want an answer to my question is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back on topic folks. Stop the sniping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Saw this online
    Sounds like Kat and Alfie are just to boost the spin off show which will carry on without them

http://rsvpmagazine.ie/eastenders-spoilers-pretty-big-news-for-two-of-our-favourite-characters/

So much for Alfie I'll never lie to you bull crap

So Kat and Alfie go from Spain to Ireland? Maybe Alfie heard about how god the Beacon Clinic is?

So much for Alfie I'll never lie to you bull crap

Yep, guess it's not really that easy when you care about someone, as much as he does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I dont think Alfie is capable of telling the truth to anybody. The way his mind operates is that he lies to the person and in the meantime tries to fix the problem thinking that by the time the person finds out he was lying he will have solved the problem but it never works out that way and he just makes the situation a hundred times worse.

He would be a nightmare to be in a relationship with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I just can't sympathise with Alfie anymore, I used to like him but just can't since that fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm just fed up with Kat and Alfie s persistent bad luck. Could they not have left it with them winning all the dosh and sailing off into the sunset? We might've known it was too good to be true.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm just fed up with Kat and Alfie s persistent bad luck. Could they not have left it with them winning all the dosh and sailing off into the sunset? We might've known it was too good to be true.

Ya but sure they will probably end up broke again anyway.

Reminder that eastenders is on at the earlier time of 7:30pm tonight and friday night

https://twitter.com/EastEndersPress/status/602877240251154433

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Love Nancy, "d'ya think it's easy being a little bastard child?" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Anyone know what the story is with the spin off? When it's on, etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story is with the spin off? When it's on, etc?

Not until sometime in 2016, but no word yet as to when exactly.

I really fancy Masood, does anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,390 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    I really fancy Masood, does anyone else?

I think Fatima does too :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Sandie62

No I don't think so

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement