Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Vincent just happened to look out the window at the exact same time that Kim was walking past.

Gee_G wrote: »
    Its really getting to you tajd isn't it?? :):)

It haunts me in my dreams before I die I must know what it does

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

what the F*** is Vincent up to? knocking on Charlies door and telling him Ronnies in love with him:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

It haunts me in my dreams before I die I must know what it does

It is clearly to do with Ryan................ or Sean I imagine. I think it has gone on too far now though and I envisage they had a big story set up involving Lauren and the key but then she got pregnant so they had to postpone it and rewrite a lot involving her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is clearly to do with Ryan................ or Sean I imagine. I think it has gone on too far now though and I envisage they had a big story set up involving Lauren and the key but then she got pregnant so they had to postpone it and rewrite a lot involving her.

Did Sean even know Ryan?

Sean gave the key to Stacey so must be something from his past, maybe about their father

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Sean even know Ryan?

Sean gave the key to Stacey so must be something from his past, maybe about their father

I missed that bit. When was it confirmed he did give the key to Stacy? Does that mean Stacy's father is locked in a flat somewhere and the key is now with Lauren in Middle Earth!! maybe she will throw it into Mordor like Frodo did with the ring!!

Maybe that was her quest by Gandalf Stacy Slater!

I missed that bit. When was it confirmed he did give the key to Stacy? Does that mean Stacy's father is locked in a flat somewhere and the key is now with Lauren in Middle Earth!! maybe she will throw it into Mordor like Frodo did with the ring!!

Maybe that was her quest by Gandalf Stacy Slater!

Stacey has the key back, she mentioned it when skyping with Sean the same episode Kat's twin son was revealed

Kush's brother and father has been mentioned, so we may meet them, maybe one of them has fostered Roya

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stacey has the key back, she mentioned it when skyping with Sean the same episode Kat's twin son was revealed

ah, fair enough. Jean is coming back to get married so I reckon there will be some sort of family story involving the key

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I think someone on this thread or maybe in the show said Stacy's key has something to do with her dad. My guess is, maybe it's something that relates to the fact that Sean killed their dad, maybe a confession or something. Stacy and Jean don't know that he killed his father I believe, so I could see Jean coming back and a story revolving around Stacy and Jean finding out the truth.

But for that to work you would really need Sean back for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

stacey was wearing the key around her neck in one of the episodes last week she has it on a chain now

• Advertisement

God this flaming key!
    I bet ya when she eventually has to use it, it'll end up bein like the door in bosco!

'knock knock, open wide, come with me to the other side.
    Knock knock, any more, come with me through the magic door. '

She won't even need the key. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Reminder that Eastenders is on at 7:30pm tonight

https://twitter.com/EastEndersPress/status/604242985082044416

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Thats definitely a different flat Stacey's in now. Sure she wouldn't have needed the big one anymore with Kat,Alfie,Mo,Tommy & the twins gone.

Hey I see you looking at me, I was not, why aren't you 😂😂😂😂😂 Roxy is hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I hate Ronnie sooooooooo much. Kill her Vincent, go on ya good thing. Do it, do it do it, for the love of God someone kill her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Kim may be annoying but herself and pearl in matching outfits was amazingly cute :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

The omnibus is normally shown on Friday nights but I don't see it advertised.
    Anyone know when it's on? I've missed the whole week of episodes.

fussyonion wrote: »
    The omnibus is normally shown on Friday nights but I don't see it advertised.
    Anyone know when it's on? I've missed the whole week of episodes.

I don't think they do the omnibus anymore. Think it finished in April: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a600781/eastenders-omnibus-to-be-taken-off-air-from-april-2015.html#~pe7wLqg2Hy5Rif

Any catch-up options instead?

Alternatively, there's always you tube

Monday 25th May 2015

Tuesday 26th May 2015

Thursday 28th May 2015

Friday 29th May 2015

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Oh I never knew they did away with the omnibus, but thanks for those episodes, whatismyname...I'm gonna save those for tomorrow :)

fussyonion wrote: »
    Oh I never knew they did away with the omnibus, but thanks for those episodes, whatismyname...I'm gonna save those for tomorrow :)

No worries. And yep I'd imagine the demand for the omnibus has dropped dramatically in recent years. For me, I rarely now watch live tv, but head to the on demand players when I get home... imagine a lot of people would be the same.... Enjoy :D

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    Kim may be annoying but herself and pearl in matching outfits was amazingly cute :)

Kim is probably the least annoying character! She is great! I hate that she is part of this Ronni-Roxie-Charlie-Kim-Vincent "love" pentagon.

I much prefer when they don't throw characters in your face like the way they are doing with this Vincent guy. he is all over the place and he is like a "bad boy" you would see in hollyoaks or on a Panto Stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Did anyone notice how the baby Ronnie had swaddled in her arms when she came home from hospital seemed the size of a newborn and not even close to the size of the baby they had visiting her in hospital the other day?

Ah, it has been killing me!

It all came together tonight!

Was trying to find out who Shabnam reminded me of!

It is the Rose of Tralee "Maria Walsh"

Probably moreso the short pixie hair do but they have very similar facial features also and Maria has a bit of an eastern look about her.

Philadelphia-Rose-Maria-Walsh.jpg

Rakhee-Thakrar_1863672a.jpg

Does that donna wan wreak anyone else's head, or is it just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

deise08 wrote: »
    Does that donna wan wreak anyone else's head, or is it just me?

You're not the only one, can't stand the bird myself
    It's like she uses her illness / disability to be a complete ass
    In real life I doubt anyone would even talk to her never mind buy from her stall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Pam's reaction to seeing Paul was so sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

ShazGV wrote: »
    Pam's reaction to seeing Paul was so sweet.

What was the look between Paul and hus granda though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Lisha wrote: »
    What was the look between Paul and hus granda though?

I've only seen the first half of the episode but my theory is that Paul knows about his Grandad's bit on the side?

It was all a bit silly! They spend the whole day chatting about a grandson they havent seen in years and haven't even mentioned him, to my knowledge, and then he just turns up !

Jay is so wasted on EE. Needs to get himself independent from Mitchells. I was hoping him and Max would become allies.

• Advertisement

Is this old biker fella really Sharon's dad or hired by Phil to pretend he is?

Why was Sharon so mad at Vincent and Kim, it was Phil who gave her bar away to protect Ronnie

Loved Kim's line to Sharon about under her Harley Street nose :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement