Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

Cringe over 9000 Paul showing Ben grindr and I was visiting my parents at the time also never felt so uncomfortable in my life to stop smiling because I was nervous I dig my nail into my arm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cringe over 9000 Paul showing Ben grindr and I was visiting my parents at the time also never felt so uncomfortable in my life to stop smiling because I was nervous I dig my nail into my arm

if you think that's bad imagine if you were watching spartucus, it happened to me once when spartucus first was on tv, made sure never to watch it again in the same room as my dad.

fin12 wrote: »
    if you think that's bad imagine if you were watching spartucus, it happened to me once when spartucus first was on tv, made sure never to watch it again in the same room as my dad.

Oh god I can imagine poor you

My mother was quite often comes out with one great liners had my dad & I in tears remember when Phil & Sharon went to see her dad and they end up in a council estate she said "well he's not rich anyway" very funny, in a side note I don't think that is her real dad I think Phil is playing her oh and for Paul I like him seems like a fun character

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Paul was supposed to be the 'new Poldark' according to The Mirror some time ago.
    Somebody needs to go to Specsavers, methinks...
    Reminds me more of Adam Ant

• Advertisement

Homophobic twats out against night on Twitter complaining about two guys kissing never complain when it's two girls though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Homophobic twats out against night on Twitter complaining about two guys kissing never complain when it's two girls though

Actually when was the last young (not Sonia or Carter one) lesbian kiss onscreen?
    Theres been gay kiss done a few times with Ben/Todd Grimshaw/Sean (Corrie). But I cant actually remember a female equivalent :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

A referendum will sort it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Hang on. When Sharon first meets Gordon he admits to being her dad and now in Phil's house he's only pretending to be her dad?

I don't get it. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is this old biker fella really Sharon's dad or hired by Phil to pretend he is?

Why was Sharon so mad at Vincent and Kim, it was Phil who gave her bar away to protect Ronnie

Loved Kim's line to Sharon about under her Harley Street nose :p
    Well done on guessing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

That Croker fella is an awful hammy actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Actually when was the last young (not Sonia or Carter one) lesbian kiss onscreen?
    Theres been gay kiss done a few times with Ben/Todd Grimshaw/Sean (Corrie). But I cant actually remember a female equivalent :O

Don't know if you watch Fair City, but iirc there was an onscreen kiss between Nina and Laura recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Sophie and Maddie in Corrie have had a few too surely? I don't watch Corrie anymore, partly because I can't hack Maddie!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

dee_mc wrote: »
    Sophie and Maddie in Corrie have had a few too surely? I don't watch Corrie anymore, partly because I can't hack Maddie!!

You can watch it again, she's dead!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Gee_G wrote: »
    You can watch it again, she's dead!!!

Really?! Haha that's hilarious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hang on. When Sharon first meets Gordon he admits to being her dad and now in Phil's house he's only pretending to be her dad?

I don't get it. :(

Sharon knew Phil was playing her with fake biker daddy, she isn't so clueless, so now she is playing Phil

Sharon knew Phil was playing her with fake biker daddy, she isn't so clueless, so now she is playing Phil

This isn't the first time Sharon has played Phil, remember when she found out that Phil arranged for those guys to attack her in the bar and she pretended nothing for weeks while robbing him blind, seriously she really needs to divorce Phil.

I watched tonight's episode but how did Sharon find out that the guy was pretending to be her dad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

I watched tonight's episode but how did Sharon find out that the guy was pretending to be her dad?

Because he never called her Princess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I presume it to be how quickly after Sharon said the last thing she wanted from Phil was for him to find her father and how quick after she said that he did. Also he wasn't really able to answer her questions as to who, where, why, etc…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Phil has really gone down hill. This is a guy who has faced up to guys like Steve Owens, Den Watts, Dennis Watts, and Johnny Allen, and now he's gone soft. I remember before Allen's death, they said that he "Lost his Shine", well Phil is basically in Allen's spot right now, Phil lost his shine too. It's amazing how he tries so hard to act like the hardman he used to be, but has difficulty taking on someone like Max Branning.

I hope there's a storyline in the future that focuses on this, because even Phil should be aware that he's losing his touch.

I don't feel sorry for Abi one bit she knew Ben was gay and still went for him and what did the grandparents do to Paul? That he hated them for so long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I don't feel sorry for Abi one bit she knew Ben was gay and still went for him and what did the grandparents do to Paul? That he hated them for so long

Is it that
    he knows Les is having an affair
    - I wasn't paying attention last night so putting in spoliers in case he didn't give a reason yet :p

tk123 wrote: »
    Is it that
    he knows Les is having an affair
    - I wasn't paying attention last night so putting in spoliers in case he didn't give a reason yet :p

Paul did say that last night, so it's just the grandad he doesn't want to be around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Why didnt they just make ben bisexual. It seems the logical way. It would still be essentially the same story.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Paul did say that last night, so it's just the grandad he doesn't want to be around.

Maybe Paul knows that the granddad is having an affair with Donna's mum.

Maybe Paul knows that the granddad is having an affair with Donna's mum.

Yeah, that's what I meant, Paul said something like 'I know about you (Les) and Mrs Hubbard (Donna's mum)' & that he didn't want to stay because he didn't want to see Les lying to Pam. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

We never really found out yet what Pam did, did she kill or help her son to die (Paul's father)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Don't know if you watch Fair City, but iirc there was an onscreen kiss between Nina and Laura recently
    dee_mc wrote: »

How the **** did I forget these there not even as old as the Todd/Nick one?
    I just felt like theres been so much gay man struggles horribly but gets his kiss and is gay and ok yadda yadda played out but not many lesbian equivalents. Sure the whole awkward gay storyline-thing is being done again with Ben ffs.

• Advertisement

We never really found out yet what Pam did, did she kill or help her son to die (Paul's father)

I think that's it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement