Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

Seems they are setting Paul to be some sort of villain yet innocent he is fit ha ha bit of shirtless action going on I thought it was hollyoaks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,371 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Kathy will know who Sharon's real father is

Cindy blackmailing Ian and Jane about killer Bobby is very interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Kathy will know who Sharon's real father is

Cindy blackmailing Ian and Jane about killer Bobby is very interesting

Cindy might want to watch herself, unless she wants to be the next victim on Bobby's list. He has the makings of a serial killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I know Cindy was good in the live episodes but she was doing my head in tonight shouting and crying just thought her acting was s*ite tonight

Why don't Cindy just move back to her Aunt's or Grandma's gaff if she don't want to be around Beth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why don't Cindy just move back to her Aunt's or Grandma's gaff if she don't want to be around Beth
    She rang Auntie and it seems Auntie didn't want her. (Who is her Grandma?)

Alice1 wrote: »
    She rang Auntie and it seems Auntie didn't want her. (Who is her Grandma?)

Is Cindy Snr's mother alive?

She could also go visit Peter and Simon in Oz

Will Ian & Jane frame Condy for Lucy Murder?

Could be as an innocent party was to be arrested for it according to DTC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

casio4 wrote: »
    I know Cindy was good in the live episodes but she was doing my head in tonight shouting and crying just thought her acting was s*ite tonight

The writing for her has been terrible.

• Advertisement

Condy lol wish my laptop was back from the repair shop I hate typing on my phone

Again with grindr lol I was at my folks again tonight I had to explain what it was this time had the talk with the parents ugh! Kill me now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Abbey is doing my nut in the PUSS on her going around- hun he cant get it up for you because HE IS GAYYYY!!! Jesus get a clue!!

Max is leaving for a year, maybe he goes down for Lucy's murder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Abbey is doing my nut in the PUSS on her going around- hun he cant get it up for you because HE IS GAYYYY!!! Jesus get a clue!!

But she can be a sexy mechanic??????
    That'll turn Ben.

I half expect her next to have a strap on :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Had to but it on mute when Cindy started wailing, she sounded like 2 cats fighting.

That kid that plays Bobby acts the part well, he has a stare like a serial killer.

Argh! I wanted to know who Sharon dad is lol and booby don't fight in front of him he will kill you ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

lol and booby don't fight in front of him he will kill you ha ha
    you never fight in front of booby:D

Argh! I wanted to know who Sharon dad is lol and booby don't fight in front of him he will kill you ha ha

As it is Notting Hill :p

7735920994_fe618e8155.jpg

Seriously though I thought Kathy Beale was going to be there and she would open the door to Sharon

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    you never fight in front of booby:D

Well my laptop gone for repair so its either I play catch up and read 40+ pages or I tag along on IOS and have spelling mistake 😅😅😅😅😅

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

anyone know the name of the song playing in the scene with les and Claudette talking?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Haven't watched in a couple of weeks, finally caught up.

I must say, Ian and Jane are treating Cindy appallingly. Totally unrealistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Really feel for Cindy in the past few episodes, it's sad to see Ian & Jane were basically using her for access to Beth. Interested to see where the story goes now that she's been thrown out with nowhere to go. The poor girl needs some counselling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

The way Ian and Jane have treated her is a bloody disgrace. They have just used and bullied her to try and get Beth.
    She should tell the police about Booby and just get the **** away from them. It'd be hard to have sympathy for the Beales. It would have been there protecting of Booby (who had killed his sister) that drove Peter away, there callous bullying of Cindy has cost them Beth & Cindy, then get Bobby outed as a murderer. Great family the two twisted gits would have left then.

Seriously why was Roxy at Nick's funeral and looking upset and crying, surely she should have stayed home to mind Ronnie, Amy and Matthew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Did I miss where Cindy told Liam about Bobby? If so how and why? And how do Jane and Ian know she told him?

Roxy needs to cop on and butt out of her sisters relationships, it wouldn't have been the picture I was breaking with the crutch ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Charlie needs to run, when men piss Ronnie off they end up in car crushers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

How could they not see Ronnie with her blonde hair and wheelchair.She was right in front of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

piperh wrote: »
    Did I miss where Cindy told Liam about Bobby? If so how and why? And how do Jane and Ian know she told him?

Roxy needs to cop on and butt out of her sisters relationships, it wouldn't have been the picture I was breaking with the crutch ;-)

No,she hasn't told anyone about Bobby.

Roxy seriously does not have one brain cell in that head of hers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement