Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,371 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Buster and Carol are to become close

Kush's mother sounds like Peggy, is she going to get with Masood too

I like Kush mother I hope she sticks around she is a breath of fresh also Masood annoys me lately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I don't like Kims new attitude. She asks Vincent not to do any more crazy **** and he gets a bar and now shes all smug about it

Sick of seeing Charlie and this Ronnie/Roxy storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

yeah, since vincent came along Kim has become extremely annoying and like a new character in a lot of ways.

• Advertisement

Why does Vincent keep running back to Ronnie, he should stick with Kim and Pearl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Mas could not be taking a worse approach with Shabnam.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"How's the job-hunting going Max?"

We're probably not supposed to, but I love it when Phil's an asshole :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Has Stacey absolutely no shame?

Has Stacey absolutely no shame?

No she wants her best mate's man now Kushie

BTW where did Stacey learn her dance from Lily :p

I didn't realise Kush was good mates with Lee and Fatboy, I know he is with Martin

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No she wants her best mate's man now Kushie

BTW where did Stacey learn her dance from Lily :p

I didn't realise Kush was good mates with Lee and Fatboy, I know he is with Martin

Like every good Iranian Muslim exile in London, Kush drinks like a fish, so Lee is obviously keen to keep him sweet as its good for the family business. ;)

Kush is better with Stacy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Never saw kush as that attractive til he was with Stacy... Much better suited as is mas and Jane ...roxy is getting on my nerves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Well Liam is clearly hiding Cindy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Masood is really pissing me off lately, claiming now that Jade/Roya's adoptive family can't love her the same way her biological family could.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Ooh, Ronnie going all Rear Window on us.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Masood is really pissing me off lately, claiming now that Jade/Roya's adoptive family can't love her the same way her biological family could.

yeah. complete nonsense.

Haha that was brilliant...

and Shirley wtf, anyone that thinks it's going to be helpful to burst in like that 'I'm your grandma' has a very strange sense of good parenting. Obviously we already know that about Shirley, but seriously...

I wonder does Roya/Jade the same illness as Shirley and Kevin's son Jimbo that died, maybe losing his daughter will be Dean's comeuppance which is unfair as both Massods and Carters are all being punished then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Carol's back to being a miserable ol' trout, I see.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    Carol's back to being a miserable ol' trout, I see.

yep, rightfully so, and good to see some realistic things, isn't it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I wonder will Shirley tell Masood about it or wait two weeks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Had to laugh at that. Being biologically related means bugger all....there's a few of my family I wish I could give away ;-)

Can't think of anything scarier for a poor child to be related to both Shirley and Masood. ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya hes obviously never heard of the term Nurture over Nature.

I would love to see Zainab's reaction to sharing a granddaughter with Shirley Carter :p

And he thinks him or Shirley can just go in and take Jade from her foster family, I think that is called kidnapping

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Agreed, it was highly offensive.

Another thing that pisses me off about Eastenders is the fact that children never seem to want to leave their parents home. I mean, Sonia, seriously, in a relationship and still living with her mother and nephew? And from Tina's point of view as well, why would anyone move in with their partner's mother?

Agreed, it was highly offensive.

Another thing that pisses me off about Eastenders is the fact that children never seem to want to leave their parents home. I mean, Sonia, seriously, in a relationship and still living with her mother and nephew? And from Tina's point of view as well, why would anyone move in with their partner's mother?

Probably just cos it means one less set for the EE crew / producers to work from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Funny that they didn't mention Dean having the CF gene the other week when they were getting the papers from all those tests he had done..Or even before the baby was born and they thought he might be the father considering it may have needed surgery/special care when it was born etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

yep, rightfully so, and good to see some realistic things, isn't it.

Carol could win the lotto and she'd still moan. Always was and always will be a miserable person.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement