Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Carol could win the lotto and she'd still moan. Always was and always will be a miserable person.

Yes, except that's not her current storyline. she's a current storyline of recovering from cancer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,371 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

tk123 wrote: »
    Funny that they didn't mention Dean having the CF gene the other week when they were getting the papers from all those tests he had done..Or even before the baby was born and they thought he might be the father considering it may have needed surgery/special care when it was born etc etc

Is Buster also Jimbo's father too so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Buster also Jimbo's father too so?

I thought Jimbo was Kevin's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Jimbo was Kevin's son

tk123 wrote: »
    I thought Jimbo was Kevin's?

I thought Kevin was but if Dean's kid has the CF gene which skipped Dean who is Buster's son

• Advertisement

Lola leaving the show

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Lola leaving the show

Just saw that, very disappointed. Great character, good actress, but they just don't seem that bothered about using her? :confused: There's so much other deadwood that they could have gotten rid of.

wow Lola was axed she didn't leave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Lola gets axed but Billy, Lee, Whitney stay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Lola gets axed but Billy, Lee, Whitney stay?

Ridiculous!

• Advertisement

I cant see Lola and Lexi just leaving Billy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I cant see Lola and Lexi just leaving Billy

You're right, it wouldn't make sense. They have a great relationship. Hopefully she'll take him with her!

You're right, it wouldn't make sense. They have a great relationship. Hopefully she'll take him with her!

They should have been the lotto winners not Alfie and Kat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

This stacy/Kush story is ridiculous. sick of these love triangles. Ronnie/Roxy/Charlie, Stacy/Kush/Shabnam, Ben/Paul/Abi, Les/Pam/Pearl Ronnie/Vincent/Kim, Sharon/Patrick/Dot.................

If it isn't love triangles, it is Phil losing a business to a rival and an ensuing fight to win it back or Shirley scowlinag aroud the square. Such a downfall from last year.

At least Mick Carter isn't in our faces though!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

Do you think Stacey and Kush will end up together? I really don't get Kush, why doesn't he just be with the person that will make him happy?

I thought Kat the drunken slapper had left oh wait that is Stacey :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I thought Kat the drunken slapper had left oh wait that is Stacey :rolleyes:

I thought Stacy had only been with Dean since she's been back or have I slept through all her conquests?

piperh wrote: »
    I thought Stacy had only been with Dean since she's been back or have I slept through all her conquests?

She is throwing herself at her best mate's fella and drinking loads which is very like Kat

She is throwing herself at her best mate's fella and drinking loads which is very like Kat

Very true. I quite like Staceys character normally but I do have a tendency to fade in and out of EE episodes when I get bored lol.

RainBow_xo wrote: »
    Do you think Stacey and Kush will end up together? I really don't get Kush, why doesn't he just be with the person that will make him happy?

I like Kush with Shabham, they have chemistry and he don't have any with Stacey, he even has more with Martin :p

Kush spend so long chasing after Shabham and then when they finally got together and he even wants to marry her, out of nowhere he is now attracted to Stacey :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

I have kind of given up on watching Eastenders at the moment. The storylines are just too bizzare without a lot of entertainment. I watch about once a week or even a fortnight & read up here & I can follow it. I used to love sitting down once the kids were in bed to catch up & watch it but it just really annoys me at the moment.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Samsgirl wrote: »
    I have kind of given up on watching Eastenders at the moment. The storylines are just too bizzare without a lot of entertainment. I watch about once a week or even a fortnight & read up here & I can follow it. I used to love sitting down once the kids were in bed to catch up & watch it but it just really annoys me at the moment.

I understand how you feel, there really isn't a lot of logic to it right now. I still make the effort to watch it though, cause the last time I didn't I ended up not watching it for 3/4 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Not Roxy and Dean...
    Can someone explain why Carol appears to be on a date with Shirley's boyfriend, is his name Buster? And why is Shirley locked?
    Masood is wrecking my head. What about my granddaughter, what about Shirley's granddaughter.... EH WHAT ABOUT YOUR ACTUAL DAUGHTER WHO LIVES IN YOUR HOUSE WITH YOU???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The way Dean looked at a drunk Roxy I thought for a second he's planning something then it went out of my mind and then bam at the end there they were not a pretty sight:eek:

I thought Vincent was in bed with Roxy :o

Who was minding Amy while Roxy was out on the tear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

I like Kush with Shabham, they have chemistry and he don't have any with Stacey, he even has more with Martin :p

Kush spend so long chasing after Shabham and then when they finally got together and he even wants to marry her, out of nowhere he is now attracted to Stacey :confused:

Shabnam Masood is a pain in the arse, she is sooooo miserable
    i heard she is going to get attacked next week (happy days says i )
    cant blame kush for having doubts

When is Mas or Tamwar going to tell Zainab about Jade?

That was some smack Shirley gave Carol over Buster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Kush's Mum is a bit of crack, it's being a while since we have had a characters like her. Jean would of been the last.

When is Mas or Tamwar going to tell Zainab about Jade?

That was some smack Shirley gave Carol over Buster

Zainabs reaction would be priceless :-D

I thought the few minutes they interacted Carol and Buster had more chemistry than Buster and Shirley have had altogether.

I loved Kushs moms reaction to the gossip, she's shaping up to be a great character. Hope she stays around.

• Advertisement

I would think anyone would be weary of jumping into bed with a rapist even if the police didn't pursue Linda's case against Dean, Roxy should know better given her sister was raped by their father

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement