Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Stacey is a terrible friend, you couldn't trust her as far as you could throw her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I used to like "Shush" but I'm losing patience with Shabnam,she's too uptight for words & treats Kush badly. You would think after his wife dying,he would want to sieze the day & be with someone he really loves instead of wasting any more time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

MelanieC wrote: »
    I used to like "Shush" but I'm losing patience with Shabnam,she's too uptight for words & treats Kush badly. You would think after his wife dying,he would want to sieze the day & be with someone he really loves instead of wasting any more time.

We are due a Eastenders wedding day fallout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Is it not the middle of the night?? As if you just show up on a stranger's doorstep at that hour!
    Roxy is an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I really, really hope they aren't trying to redeem Dean with all this sick child/apparent guilt stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,369 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ShazGV wrote: »
    I really, really hope they aren't trying to redeem Dean with all this sick child/apparent guilt stuff.

I thought tonight Dean was going to tell Buster or Roxy he did rape Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Same, I just hope if he does admit it that it's not played in a way that we're supposed to applaud him for confessing or feel bad for him now because he has a sick kid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:

I reckon he did tell Buster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Has Wonnie and Woxy's relationship always been so screwed up? I'm tiring of it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

I thought Buster kind of sussed it on his own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Jadaol

He did tell him.
    He said a child shouldn't be punished for what he did.
    Buster walks around in shock and looks up at the pub when he passes
    We now wait and see what he does next about it

Jadaol wrote: »
    He did tell him.
    He said a child shouldn't be punished for what he did.
    Buster walks around in shock and looks up at the pub when he passes
    We now wait and see what he does next about it

I previously had thought Shirley was told or sussed it too but was wrong or she is in denial still

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Jadaol

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I previously had thought Shirley was told or sussed it too but was wrong or she is in denial still

Yeah. I think she knows but is in denial too. He was more clear cut in admitting it to buster though. So who knows what he'll do. He made a remark a while back that rapists are hated in prison. Are the lowest of the low. Now he knows his son is one. Have to see how he handles it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

It is extremely unlikely baby Jade would have been fostered by that family who appear to be very low class. Because the baby would have been in care after her initial abandonment and eventual handing over to the social services, she would have went through lots of health checks and her symptoms would have been diagnosed early on, which is usually the case with cystic fibrosis anyway, and her case for fostering would have been more complicated and she likely would have went to a family with a better financial status. Yes I know that does not sound nice to hear but the care that a child like Jade would require would have higher financial implications than other children.
    I just think it would have been more realistic that she was in care with a more financially secure family.

EastEnders bosses have cast Just Good Friends star Paul Nicholas in the role of Gavin Sullivan.

Gavin is the husband of Kathy Beale and will be playing a major role in her return storyline later this year.

Stacy repairing a hair dryer could she be electrocuted

God Sonia is a pain the the backside

Oh for ffs Stacy is wearing the key what does it do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Havent been paying attention to eastenders lately. Was just wondering if young Cindy is living in Liams room or in the attic at Carols house? It could explain the missing food. Has anything been shown?

Martin playing duck hunt ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

The guy is plays Vincent is so handsome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Did anyone think it was weird the other night when Carol said to Buster: "You haven't got any daughters?" and he paused before replying "No", and looking down.

Is there any way
    he could be Sharon's long-lost father?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Did anyone think it was weird the other night when Carol said to Buster: "You haven't got any daughters?" and he paused before replying "No", and looking down.

Is there any way Spoiler:
    he could be Sharon's long-lost father
    ?

Doubt it, as him & Shirley were only supposed to be about 14 when Mick was born. I would have put Sharon & Buster in & around the same age bracket!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

So.... after Jade being raised by another family, Dean and co. think that they're now just going to hand over their child to them? :confused: I mean, I know it's a soap opera, but there should be some emphasis on reality. The last couple of episodes honestly seem as if they've been written by a blind chimpanzee just randomly banging on a computer keyboard.

And Sonia. Dear sweet, dumb Sonia. She's surely got to be the thickest, most stupid soap character even invented.

The actress who plays Carol quit Eastenders big lose to the show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The actress who plays Carol quit Eastenders big lose to the show

Well she hasn't really done much since the cancer storyline. Kind've became a recurring character more then anything. Kind've like Billy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Well she hasn't really done much since the cancer storyline. Kind've became a recurring character more then anything. Kind've like Billy.

Yeah. Still though,one of the best actors in the show along with Adam Woodyatt imo. She was phenomenal the time of Billie's death. It's a shame. :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Actually speaking of Carol why does lesbian Carter and gormless Carter seem to live in her house now?

The Carters overtook the vic but have now haphazardly dispersed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Actually speaking of Carol why does lesbian Carter and gormless Carter seem to live in her house now?

The Carters overtook the vic but have now haphazardly dispersed?

They moved in with Sonia and Whitney respectively, but I don't believe either move was explained - I was giving out about that last week, it's such an unlikely situation! Especially the way Tina behaved like a stroppy teenager when faced with Liam's study stuff left in the living room, and the challenge of cleaning up after herself etc in the house :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

dee_mc wrote: »
    They moved in with Sonia and Whitney respectively, but I don't believe either move was explained - I was giving out about that last week, it's such an unlikely situation! Especially the way Tina behaved like a stroppy teenager when faced with Liam's study stuff left in the living room, and the challenge of cleaning up after herself etc in the house :D

Agreed, as if anyone would behave like that in a house they've been taken in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement