Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

penny slowly dropping for buster? hiding the DNA results to protect the kid from dean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,369 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The actress who plays Carol quit Eastenders big lose to the show

I would love for David Wicks to come back and whisk her off to in to the sunset for a happy ending exit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Its lousy what stacey is doing getting into a relationship with Martin when she knows he really likes her.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Did anyone think it was weird the other night when Carol said to Buster: "You haven't got any daughters?" and he paused before replying "No", and looking down.

Is there any way
    he could be Sharon's long-lost father?

Kathy's husbands Pete or Gavin, one of them is to be Sharon's real father

Buster & Shirley both know Dean did it why are they still covering for him

• Advertisement

How are Shabham and Masood on good terms and friendly again :confused: did I miss them making up

Nancy was spot on her in her bit to Stacey btw is Stacey off her meds for her bipolar now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

what tablet did Stacey take and then hide the box in the press?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

casio4 wrote: »
    what tablet did Stacey take and then hide the box in the press?

Was her meds for her bipolar disorder?

Isn't Stacey's bipolar condition common knowledge on the Square maybe the newbies like Kush and Carters don't know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Isn't Stacey's bipolar condition common knowledge on the Square maybe the newbies like Kush and Carters don't know

Yeah I thought it was common knowledge too but Martin didn't even seem to know it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I wouldn't be keeping my meds in the kitchen cupboard if I was trying to hide them

I cannot wait for the Kathy & Ian reunion scene going to be emontional do you think they will keep it for Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

shabnam got rekt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Stacey is some bicycle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Poor Jade!

I feel sorry for Shabham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Stacey is some bicycle.

Yes but technically she is now single as she dumped Martin before cheating on him. Kush on the other hand isn't and appears to be escaping the backlash, he kissed her first last night.

On another note I see Nancy has moved on from interfering in their business and thinking she knows best for her family to interfering in her friends lives now. She's turning into an infuriating character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

piperh wrote: »
    Yes but technically she is now single as she dumped Martin before cheating on him. Kush on the other hand isn't and appears to be escaping the backlash, he kissed her first last night.

On another note I see Nancy has moved on from interfering in their business and thinking she knows best for her family to interfering in her friends lives now. She's turning into an infuriating character.
    Tbf the whole Carter clan has dispersed and begun trying to occupy as many houses as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Really saddening stuff with Shabnam tonight :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Was Shabnam beaten up by a random gang or something? I missed that bit

Lisha wrote: »
    Was Shabnam beaten up by a random gang or something? I missed that bit
    The gang thrashed the community center earlier and then she along with Nancy confronts them. Later, as she is leaving to get stuff she is attacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

dogcat wrote: »
    The gang thrashed the community center earlier and then she along with Nancy confronts them. Later, as she is leaving to get stuff she is attacked.

Ah thanks .

dogcat wrote: »

Was it a racist attack?

I thought it was Cora who made the mess at the centre as she seems to be living there, is she homeless as I thought she went to Tanya's place

Not sure if it was racist yet, probably because she told them off but they called her a "terrorist" at the end and recorded her so it may well be.

Cora may have also contributed but I doubt it. Her house was always spotless.

Shabs is the new Ronnie her life sucks

Stacy & Shabs are both pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Shabs is the new Ronnie her life sucks

Stacy & Shabs are both pregnant

wait what???? even after the full blown kicks to her stomach?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

hoodwinked wrote: »
    wait what???? even after the full blown kicks to her stomach?

I imagine that's going to play a feature in the storyline.

Jean is back soon & she is looking for Stacy to get the key she has been looking after for months

sticker,375x360.png

• Advertisement

Lee to
    get Depression caused from his time at the army the same storyline as Corrie I see

how boring

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement