Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Lee to
    get Depression caused from his time at the army the same storyline as Corrie I see

how boring
    Link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I cant understand how shabhnam could let herself get pregnant again?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

fin12 wrote: »
    I cant understand how shabhnam could let herself get pregnant again?

I haven't been watching recently. Is she actually pregnant?

RainBow_xo wrote: »
    I haven't been watching recently. Is she actually pregnant?

ya the nurse said it to her right at the end when everybody was out of the room

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

fin12 wrote: »
    ya the nurse said it to her right at the end when everybody was out of the room

:eek: snap
    Kush needs to make his mind up and Shabs is in for a ride. They aren't married yet, are they?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,369 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Life is set to get even more complicated for EastEnders' Stacey Branning when she falls pregnant in an upcoming storyline.

Stacey (Lacey Turner) has recently become romantically involved with Martin Fowler, but has also shared a passionate kiss with Kush Kazemi, who she has strong feelings for.

Although Stacey ended her fling with Martin (James Bye) following their night together, upcoming scenes will see her reluctantly try and give the relationship another go.

Viewers will have to tune in to see how and when Stacey's pregnancy story unravels, but it will no doubt make the ongoing love square plot involving her character even more complex.

Last night's episode saw Kush's fiancee Shabnam Masood learn that she was expecting a baby after she was admitted to hospital following an attack.

EastEnders will air these scenes next month.

RainBow_xo wrote: »
    :eek: snap
    Kush needs to make his mind up and Shabs is in for a ride. They aren't married yet, are they?:confused:

no they're not married yet

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Unplanned pregnancies.. such lazy script-writing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Better not be one of those pregnancy mysteries with Stacey texting/calling both Kush/Martin. I can't take another phone whodunnit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Poor Shabs has a lot of people telling her what she should be doing, and no one actually listening to her concerns.

Does Shabham know Jade/Roya has cystic fibrosis, so Shabham must be a carrier too like Dean yes?

jesus shabhnam is a mess, getting pregnant again and not even knowing shes pregnant, Its unbelievable

Did Carol deliberately forget her bra?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Carol deliberately forget her bra?

it's not Carols bra as she had a double mastectomy so she doesn't need a bra, that was why she was so annoyed with Sonia, at the doctors she was asked if she wanted reconstuction surgery and Sonia said no

casio4 wrote: »
    it's not Carols bra as she had a double mastectomy so she doesn't need a bra, that was why she was so annoyed with Sonia, at the doctors she was asked if she wanted reconstuction surgery and Sonia said no

It wasn't Denise or Kim's bra so who is left Vincent or Patrick :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Probably Roxy's bra?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

casio4 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure the bra was meant to be Carols so its just a case of lazy writing. Carol clearly still has a bust as is obvious in most of her scenes so are we meant to think she's wearing falsies or paddling? Either way she'd need her bra in place so no chance of her getting redressed and forgetting to put it on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

No,it's not meant to be Carol's bra. That's the whole point. She didn't sleep with Buster,she just said that to wind Shirley up & coz she feels less of a woman without her breasts.

I agree that it's most likely Roxy's.

Forgot all about Roxy and Dean's new relationship

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Well done on guessing it.

I quite liked the Carol and Shirley scenes, they could be good mates

Is Roxy ashamed to acknowledge their dalliances as Dean is a rapist :mad:

Poor Tanwar and his scares & poor Nancy

tbh I reckon Carol could easily take Shirley in a fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Well Pat once took on Shirley and Shirley held her own. But I don't know about Carol, she doesn't strike me as the fighting type, where as Shirley does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good God where did Whitney get those earrings.

Patrick moved very fast when Shirley came back to the house :p

Sausage Surprise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Good God where did Whitney get those earrings.

Probably had a good root through Pat's jewellery box after she passed!

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Well Pat once took on Shirley and Shirley held her own. But I don't know about Carol, she doesn't strike me as the fighting type, where as Shirley does.

Mother of Bianca, brother of Derek, Max and Jack.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement