Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ah heyor Jean can't be marrying a baby, that's just wrong :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

My bet is Max he is leaving for a year maybe he goes to prison for a year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

For murder?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Sonia irritates the **** out of me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

loved the scenes with Nancy and Tamwar they are good together

Martin wanted Stacy now he cannot wait to be rid of her lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Please don't let Jean be back for good. She's so annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,368 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Sonia irritates the **** out of me

Carol should kick her and Tina out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Carol should kick her and Tina out

i was surprised she didn't suggest to whiney sorry Sonia that her tina and rebecca could rent out max's house...

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i was surprised she didn't suggest to whiney sorry Sonia that her tina and rebecca could rent out max's house...

Is Rebecca not in the same year at school as Liam and Cindy, does she have a prom too or does Rebecca still go to another school?

Where has Rebecca being hiding out lately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

The guy who plays Lee is an awful actor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

We got a nice break from the Carters, now it's like the writers realised and have just pushed really quick and random storylines.

Nancy's epilepsy (fair enough, we knew about this previously but now she's apparenly been having loads more seizure that we found out about suddenly)

Lee is suddenly depressed and flying off the handle despite his army past not being mentioned in ages. It went from him reading a story in the newspaper in the kitchen to him freaking out cos in the cafe cos Tam asked Nancy to move in with him.

Maybe I missed something. Incidentally is Nancy on medication for her epilespy because it seems like it's being portrayed the she's not..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Missed tonight...what's the key for??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Missed tonight...what's the key for??
    We still don't know anything except it's something to do with Stacey's father and Jean is getting erratic of it, so we can presume she knows what it opens.

Wow, Eastenders is turning into a children's fiction book with all the talk about keys opening things. What will we find, Narnia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

This being soapland my guess is we'll find Stacey,'s dad and/or his second family.

That Key why does it annoy me so much lol

The way Jean said to Stacey, he was my husband makes me think Jean was responsible for Brian's death or he had another family nothing to do with Sean being Kat's son or Sean killing his father

Well the internet has already decided that Sean is Kat's son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I wonder what part of Ireland Kat and Alfie are filming their spin off show in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just a reminder that Eastenders is on at 8.30 tonight.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Just a reminder that Eastenders is on at 8.30 tonight.

why is that does anybody know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I wonder what part of Ireland Kat and Alfie are filming their spin off show in.

Dying to know that too!
    When is that happening anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

they have a tough job on their hands with this depression storyline. how do they portray lee's illness in a way that isn't unrealistic, clichéd and insulting to viewers/real life sufferers? they seem to just have him staring into space so far. I wonder where they'll go with it.

Sonia ****ing whinging again.. I swear to god :0

354738.png

Are Lexi and Lily around the same age, thought Lily would be older and is Cora still living in the community centre, no sign of her tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Robsweezie wrote: »
    they have a tough job on their hands with this depression storyline. how do they portray lee's illness in a way that isn't unrealistic, clichéd and insulting to viewers/real life sufferers? they seem to just have him staring into space so far. I wonder where they'll go with it.

They've only just started the storyline, so give it a chance. I've seen some well portrayed depression storylines in soaps before, so there's no reason they can't do it. And not everyone suffers depression in the same way anyway - staring into space for long periods of time is a symptom for many sufferers, myself included.

My bet is Max he is leaving for a year maybe he goes to prison for a year

Peter and Lauren know Bobby killed Lucy, would they let Max go to prison, also have they had their baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Are Lexi and Lily around the same age, thought Lily would be older and is Cora still living in the community centre, no sign of her tonight

Lexi would be about to turn 3 this month.
    Lily should be 5 this summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Ian is being such a dick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement