Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

ShazGV wrote: »
    Ian is being such a dick.

Always has been. In fact current Ian seems a lot like his old self now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

twirlagig wrote: »
    Dying to know that too!
    When is that happening anyway?

I think they are to start filming this autumn and it's a 6 part series and should be shown on TV next year. I hope they don't make Irish people into "top o the mornin" types:) Loads of juicy secrets supposed to be let out. Should be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think they are to start filming this autumn and it's a 6 part series and should be shown on TV next year. I hope they don't make Irish people into "top o the mornin" types:) Loads of juicy secrets supposed to be let out. Should be good.

Does anyone remember during the 90s when the Fowlers all visited distant relatives in Ireland and it was an absolute disgrace? The BBC and the EastEnders crew had to issue an apology to our entire nation. It was like the writers of those episode had never actually visited Ireland and simply watched Darby O'Gill, and the Irish episode of Murder She Wrote...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Surely they won't make the same mistake twice?

I've seen a few comments on here about Lee being a bad actor, something which I've agreed with in the past. However I must admit I think he's carrying this depression storyline very well so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,368 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is there anymore about the key, is that it, ffs poor tajd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Peter and Lauren know Bobby killed Lucy, would they let Max go to prison, also have they had their baby
    I don't think Lauren actually knows.

Is there anymore about the key, is that it, ffs poor tajd

:D now that is funny, whatever the key is for it better be good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Really doubt Peter will be back. Hardy is filming X-Men now.

dogcat wrote: »
    I don't think Lauren actually knows.

I thought Peter told Lauren the whole truth

• Advertisement

That soap cliché of characters being interrupted as they're about to say something important really pisses me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Does anyone remember during the 90s when the Fowlers all visited distant relatives in Ireland and it was an absolute disgrace? The BBC and the EastEnders crew had to issue an apology to our entire nation. It was like the writers of those episode had never actually visited Ireland and simply watched Darby O'Gill, and the Irish episode of Murder She Wrote...

But what a fine piece of culture that was :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

fr336 wrote: »
    But what a fine piece of culture that was :P

So it was (n't) :)

I like Martin and Stacey together hope they make a good of it with baby Slater Fowler and she keeps well away from Kushie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ah but this is Eastenders so she'll probably lose the baby, break up with Martin, sleep with Kush and Shabnam will find out and then go into labour prematurely. Then Kush will be wracked with guilt and dump Stacey and her bipolar will get worse and she will almost die. Eastenders couples very rarely get a happy ever after:)

Rumor has it that
    Is Les Coker going to be trans?
    might not be having an affair at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Rumor has it that
    Ah jesus christ the writers need to lay off the drugs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Rumor has it that

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?! :P:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Rumor has it that

Surely not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I've always got the feeling they were not having affair at all and something else was going on. But I need a life so don't mind me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

hang on so
    Phil
    is getting arrested for Lucy's murder??? how did they come to that conclusion or is it a vendetta?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

hoodwinked wrote: »
    hang on so
    Phil
    is getting arrested for Lucy's murder??? how did they come to that conclusion or is it a vendetta?

Or maybe somebody who lives in the house? ;)

Gross to think that Paul & Ben hooked up in-front of a death body that's messed up

tk123 wrote: »
    Or maybe somebody who lives in the house? ;)

Jai or Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Sharon? *fingers crossed*

or denny? maybe they'll pick up the wrong demon child!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Sharon? *fingers crossed*

or denny? maybe they'll pick up the wrong demon child!

Oh forgot about Sharon be very interesting to see would Ian save her his best childhood friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Is Lucys phone and purse still under the floorboards in the Beale house?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Jai or Ben

Wasn't Jay shown on cctv (on the bus?) but they didn't know who he was? Maybe he's been identified.

When Ben & Paul hooked up in the room with the dead body she wasn't the only stiff in the room

;) I'll get my coat & can I just say in real life NO WAY! would Ben get a guy like Paul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

"He must be finishing off", says the two of them outside the door about Paul.

If only they knew what kind of "finishing off" he was at with Ben.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement