Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

We all know Ben is nor the killer so who told the police that he killed Lucy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,368 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Is Lucys phone and purse still under the floorboards in the Beale house?

Yes and now looks like Jane will truly fit Ben up for Lucy's murder with them

This must be why Kathy returns to help free Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

you'd get a bit sick of the carters sometimes, good to see more of the mitchells, they ARE eastenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Lisa2011 wrote: »
    We all know Ben is nor the killer so who told the police that he killed Lucy?

Jane?

Maybe this can become the new EE mystery...who framed Ben? :D

I've a question someone might be able to answer, remember back around Christmas Emma found out who the killer was and rang them to meet them in the park...does anyone not think its weird she would call a kid like that and meet him. She was also looking up at whoever it was, she wouldn't have been looking up at Bobby would she, he wouldn't be that tall. Its just odd and doesn't fit in with the idea of him being the killer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

eviltwin wrote: »
    Jane?

Maybe this can become the new EE mystery...who framed Ben? :D

I've a question someone might be able to answer, remember back around Christmas Emma found out who the killer was and rang them to meet them in the park...does anyone not think its weird she would call a kid like that and meet him. She was also looking up at whoever it was, she wouldn't have been looking up at Bobby would she, he wouldn't be that tall. Its just odd and doesn't fit in with the idea of him being the killer.

She thought Jane was the killer and that was who she met in the park. Jane told her Bobby was the killer and asked to to keep it secret.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought Ben running around the square hiding from the police was stupid and then he runs straight towards a police car and into their arms. First question they will ask him was why did he run? and why did he run?

Jane wow wanting to set up Ben I always thought Jane was sweet she is devious

She will do anything for her precious little Bobby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Yeah it's not like she covered up a murder or anything :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

All the Mitchell's are well known to the police. Ben has done time for murder. All the police know what he looks like. The square was full of police and Ben was standing in the square in plain sight in broad daylight. But still none of them saw him until Marsden pointed at him and shouted at them to get him. Then the chase scene was worse than the keystone cops. As Phil would say "are you havin a laugh".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why is it in Soaps when there is someone murdered it is always someone innocent that gets charged with the murder and then later eventually they get the real killer and its usually becomes someone rats on the real killer or they confess themselves. its such a joke and the little evidence that they have to charge them is ridiculous, its all circumstantial, so annoying watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    Why is it in Soaps when there is someone murdered it is always someone innocent that gets charged with the murder and then later eventually they get the real killer and its usually becomes someone rats on the real killer or they confess themselves. its such a joke and the little evidence that they have to charge them is ridiculous, its all circumstantial, so annoying watching.

cos they aim to make it as dramatic as possible, and it would be less so if they just sent and arrested the killer and that's the end of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

cos they aim to make it as dramatic as possible, and it would be less so if they just sent and arrested the killer and that's the end of it

well its not dramatic, they could do a proper investigation it doesn't mean they have to arrest the real killer straight away, and its just so predictable now what happens when there is a murder in a soap. Stitch up an innocent person first let them rot in jail for a while and then get the real killer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    well its not dramatic, they could do a proper investigation it doesn't mean they have to arrest the real killer straight away, and its just so predictable now what happens when there is a murder in a soap. Stitch up an innocent person first let them rot in jail for a while and then get the real killer.

yeah well I didn't say it is dramatic, I was answering why they do it that way, cos it's what they're aiming for. and I've no doubt they probably know what they are doing with ratings etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Strange that Bobby hasn't worked out that he had something to do with Lucys death seeing as he hit her a wallop across the head the same night she died.

I don't think he is as innocent as he lets on to be.

The kid that plays him does it well, he has one creepy stare, like a seriel killer in the making.

Libby is returning to Eastenders for 2 episode, like why? not like she was a big character or anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Libby is returning to Eastenders for 2 episode, like why? not like she was a big character or anything

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Who?

Denise's daughter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Pity it wasn't the other sister, Chelsea.

Didn't Phil make Ben and Jay tell Ian and Jane about Lucy's wallet and give it to them so if it is planted in Phil's house to frame Ben, Phil will know

Ben was going to Miami with Lucy wasn't he?

Also Mick asked Ian in the live anniversary show if he knew who killed her and he said yes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Just caught up on some of this weeks today, but that carry on with Ben and the other guy in the mortuary was really gross. I mean, theres a time and place for everything, but come on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

maurv1 wrote: »
    Just caught up on some of this weeks today, but that carry on with Ben and the other guy in the mortuary was really gross. I mean, theres a time and place for everything, but come on!

First thing I thought when I saw it was, somebody likes Game of Thrones.

Gross to think that Paul & Ben hooked up in-front of a death body that's messed up

Quoting myself (Sad) but I this popped in my head last night

RspJyHy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Really enjoyed tonight's episode, on good form again after a few slow episodes.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Really enjoyed tonight's episode, on good form again after a few slow episodes.

The sooner Kathy comes back & save Ben from Phil the better its beyond sad at this stage

48 people with nothing better to do complained about last week's Eastenders, just change the fudging channel

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a659297/eastenders-48-complaints-over-ben-and-pauls-funeral-parlour-sex-scene.html#~pj1j2BIs1zn4vS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

^You beat me to it. Just came to post that...

Guarantee you all those complaints are because it's a gay couple and not because there was also a dead body in the room... Personally, I thought the whole situation was hilarious.

Bobby Beale is to threaten Phil Mitchell with a golf club :D:D:D:D:D˜‚ I can't wait to see this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

what an awesome episode, that ending was really :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Another really good episode tonight, the actor playing Bobby does a great demon child stare.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement