Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Phil Mitchell is a scumbag!! I know we all knew that but sheesh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ShazGV wrote: »
    Another really good episode tonight, the actor playing Bobby does a great demon child stare.

i am glad they are using him more again he faded away for a bit there now, this whole who killed lucy storyline has been very brilliantly executed,

i thought the conversation between Ian and Phil was just a lovely moment between the two,

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Hi. Would somebody please put me out of my misery & explain the Jay/Ben connection to Lucy's murder. Sorry if I'm a bad person for asking this question....

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

You'd wonder about Bobby, if he's like this a child, what will he be like as a teenager? (Killing Lucy, brandishing a golf club at Phil Mitchel and he's only 12.)

Hoodwinked I thought the conversation between Phil and Ian was very touching. Was there a hint in the conversation that Bobby may do many worse things if Ian and Jane don't address the fact that Bobby has problems?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Phil you know Ben is gay Ian knows he is gay why won't anyone do anything about it and put the poor kid out of his misery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Phil you know Ben is gay Ian knows he is gay why won't anyone do anything about it and put the poor kid out of his misery

So? I don't understand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    Hi. Would somebody please put me out of my misery & explain the Jay/Ben connection to Lucy's murder. Sorry if I'm a bad person for asking this question....
    As far as I know, they don't have a connection to the murder per se. That was Bobby Mitchell all by himself. Ben mugged Lucy and took her phone etc. Gave it to Jay to get rid and Jay hid it in the allotments.

Aineoil wrote: »
    So? I don't understand?

Everything Ben does is to impress Phil & Phil knows this

Phil even said this it tonight he knew Ben wanted to be a dancer and he knocked it out of him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Love Ian and Phil together, their scenes are always so strong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Foggy Jew wrote: »

Ben was to meet Lucy for money the night she died as he was going to Miami with her but Lucy never gave him any money so he mugged her took her wallet and phone which Jay buried in the Square and Denise discovered and now it looks like Phil will hand into the cops to put Jay in the frame too but the wallet and phone will have loads of fingerprints as in Denise, Phil, Jane and Ian too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Alice1 wrote: »
    As far as I know, they don't have a connection to the murder per se. That was Bobby Mitchell all by himself. Ben mugged Lucy and took her phone etc. Gave it to Jay to get rid and Jay hid it in the allotments.
    Well to be fair Lucy did get a few whacks that night from Jay/Ben, Abi, the drunk fella, Bobby wouldn't have done it on his own I wouldn't think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

dogcat wrote: »
    Well to be fair Lucy did get a few whacks that night from Jay/Ben, Abi, the drunk fella, Bobby wouldn't have done it on his own I wouldn't think.

ya and do you remember she also fell over and banged her head as well when she was in the car lot with Max.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,059 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Don't forget Denise gave her a bit of a smackin' daahn that night as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Yes Eastenders has been great this week so far.

I kind of like all the police characters and Ritchie too.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Yes Eastenders has been great this week so far.

I kind of like all the police characters and Ritchie too.

When ever Richie is on screen I keep waiting for Sia's Chandelier :p

Ritchie & that police lady from Footballers wives need to be full time like NOW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Phil mentioned his daughter last night. Anyone any idea what happened to Louise? Did she go back to Lisa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

piperh wrote: »
    Phil mentioned his daughter last night. Anyone any idea what happened to Louise? Did she go back to Lisa?

She's probably due to make a return. He never mentions her normally.

She's probably due to make a return. He never mentions her normally.

She probably return when she hits 16 or more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I look forward to the day when Abby realises Ben is gay and he has been lying to her and cheating on her all along. She is such a moany, whiny character, very unlikeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Thought Abi would say that she hit Lucy, but sadly she didn't have the guts. :(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

That's so stupid Now Charlie & Lola are both terrible axe's :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I hate these down and out storylines like max at the moment, it's hard watching him with no job and working under ian beale.

I expected Shirley to be more vocal and loud that Ben was arrested after he already killed her best mate Heather

Abi so stupid can't till Ben tell her to piss off that he is gay, She will go to the police about her Dad but not that she struck Lucy that night

poor max, who the hell does that shirley one think she is, mocking Max like that, she cant judge anyone, she's been in the gutter long enough and only ever gets jobs or places to stay in cause of the fellas she goes out with and only has a job now cause of Dean. she should know more than anyone what it's like to be down on your luck and Abbie is the biggest bitch you could ever meet.

F**k sake I really dont want to see Max banged up for Lucy's murder. How many more innocent people are they going to throw in jail for Lucy's murder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

fin12 wrote: »
    F**k sake I really dont want to see Max banged up for Lucy's murder. How many more innocent people are they going to throw in jail for Lucy's murder?

Isn't he taking a years break soon?

• Advertisement

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Isn't he taking a years break soon?

ya so that's why I'm thinking hell end up in Jail for her murder.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement