Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Have to hand it to EastEnders, they sure know how to get mileage out of a storyline.

There's been 'Who shot Phil?' 'Who killed Archie?' and now they're stretching 'Who killed Lucy?' past the point of the audience actually knowing who killed her. This storyline just won't die! Unlike Lucy, who died quite a quite ago now.

H'Who killed Lucy?' past the point of the audience actually knowing who killed her. This storyline just won't die! Unlike Lucy, who died quite a quite ago now.

:D:D:D:D:D

Max what the hell??????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Do the likes of les Coker know about what dean did? Usually if there was a rapist in the community I would be sure any businesses they have would be boycotted. Did the news not spread? I wonder do they all believe linda if so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Have to hand it to EastEnders, they sure know how to get mileage out of a storyline.

There's been 'Who shot Phil?' 'Who killed Archie?' and now they're stretching 'Who killed Lucy?' past the point of the audience actually knowing who killed her. This storyline just won't die! Unlike Lucy, who died quite a quite ago now.

You have a point there, at this stage I have nearly forgotten who killed Lucy.:D

It was the young lad? Wasn't it?

The blurp before the programme tonight on BBC.

The presenter said there would be tension in Eastenders.

There's always tension in Eastenders.:D

• Advertisement

Why did Max turn himself in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Sia making another appearance tonight :-o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Was watching Only Fools and Horses earlier and spotted this geezer from back in the day...

8210236.jpg?880

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Was watching Only Fools and Horses earlier and spotted this geezer from back in the day...

8210236.jpg?880

Is that Max?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Is that Max?

It is indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

It is indeed.

Fackin' 'ell. E looks a roite geeeza.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

So Jane and Ian are happy for Max to go to prison (slept with Lucy) rather than Ben (a known murderer)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I did laugh last night when Ritchie dismissed Abi as some "love-struck teenager" :D

I did laugh last night when Ritchie dismissed Abi as some "love-struck teenager" :D

Ritchie is great she should be full time with that copper from footballers wives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    F**k sake I really dont want to see Max banged up for Lucy's murder. How many more innocent people are they going to throw in jail for Lucy's murder?

Lauren and Peter know Bobby is the real killer, would Lauren let her dad go down maybe this will lead to her return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

She not still on maternity leave until then will lauren be back unless they replace her with someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lauren and Peter know Bobby is the real killer, would Lauren let her dad go down maybe this will lead to her return

Ya but the thing is his going out of the show for a year so I was thinking they might just throw him in Jail to cover that time but then I was thinking about Lauren as well and sure she will be coming back from maternity leave so that won't cover Max's full year out of the show, I dont know to be honest.

I just really like Max I know he has cheated a lot in the past but he just seems to have a really kind heart, I dont know its confusing.

Im going to really miss him in the soap now when he's gone for a year. I actually got a signed autograph from Jake Wood, I just sent in a letter asking for his autograph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I thought it was horrible of Phil to say to Jay "bloods thicker than water" when Jay said "I thought you'd look after me".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I thought it was horrible of Phil to say to Jay "bloods thicker than water" when Jay said "I thought you'd look after me".

Agreed. I mean I thought Jay was like a son to Phil, yet he says something like that.

[QUOTE=JP Liz V1;96373417would Lauren let her dad go down maybe this will lead to her return[/QUOTE]

I would say yes as revenge for all those affairs ruining the family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Lauren knows that whoever killed Lucy was in the house so that would rule Max out in her eyes. Plus maybe Peter told her.

There's a few things that wasn't mentioned, that was Max burning the cctv footage he had, and Abi helping him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Only caught up with Eastenders today. Ya that might all come into play yet but maybe if Max told the truth and about her hitting her head off the table but that still doesn't rule out Ben and Jay for mugging her in the first place they might just get off with a warning or community service. Abi and Lauren know something so hard to know. It be interesting to see if the Beales/Bobby come clean about it all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Lauren knows that whoever killed Lucy was in the house so that would rule Max out in her eyes. Plus maybe Peter told her.

There's a few things that wasn't mentioned, that was Max burning the cctv footage he had, and Abi helping him.

Lauren knows that Bobby killed Lucy because Peter told her before they left. :)

I would say yes as revenge for all those affairs ruining the family

She got her revenge by running him down plus Lauren is no angel either she was with Jake who was married too

It would be great if by shopping in her dad to get her beloved Ben out that Abi ended up getting herself arrested for Lucy's murder and why was Sharon in the interview with Abi, she is over 18 and Sharon isn't a relative plus she is Ben's step mum

He did the same to Jamie only worse :(

Police now looking for Jay so who will be charged with Lucy's murder now Ben, Max or Jay or someone else?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Police now looking for Jay so who will be charged with Lucy's murder now Ben, Max or Jay or someone else?

Best Joke I've heard about this storyline is that the Lucy story long on longer the DFS sale :D

Jane & Ian are super casual about random people been arrested for Lucy murder

Ben, Max now Jay? Ben is his brother for god sake

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Why does Lola have to leave when the likes of Billy, Abi and Sonia are still there :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I think Max thinks Abi did it. Why didn't Abi tell the police she hit her though?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement