Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ridiculous that the thought of Lauren's reaction to this hasn't concerned the Beales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How the hell is Jay arrested and charged with robbery when Ben is out scot free now :confused: and why did Lola leave, Jay will be get out at some point, she has no job or family in Newcastle only Dexter at least she has Billy and Phil in Walford

If Max knew who killed Lucy why didn't he say unless he thinks it is one of his kids like Abi or Lauren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The blood on Max shores, not sure it's hers. He crabbed or hit her but she didn't bleed on the night? did Jake hit her as well?

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    The blood on Max shores, not sure it's hers. He crabbed or hit her but she didn't bleed on the night? did Jake hit her as well?

Lucy's blood was on the car lot floor as she fell and hurt herself could be how Max's shoes got her blood on them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I've a feeling Ian and Jane are going to let Phil and Sharon in on what really happened to Lucy.

• Advertisement

Jane seems to be showing guilt and remorse she may crack before Ian and admit she is the killer to save Bobby

I thought it was going to be Lauren phoning Stacey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Abi is sooooo annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I know some people are finding it a bit tedious at this stage but I have to say I'm still enjoying the Lucy murder story line!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jane seems to be showing guilt and remorse she may crack before Ian and admit she is the killer to save Bobby

I thought it was going to be Lauren phoning Stacey

Jane goes to Lucy's grave

ShazGV wrote: »
    I know some people are finding it a bit tedious at this stage but I have to say I'm still enjoying the Lucy murder story line!

Same here, which I find kinda surprising. They've continued to evolve it and find new dimensions to the story, so I guess that's why.

• Advertisement

Abi is sooooo annoying.

Girl should be put down.

I see Abi failed to tell the police she struck Lucy the night she died

also Paul is some hypocrite thinking & disliking that his grand-dad is having an affair while he is having one with Ben

also Paul is some hypocrite thinking & disliking that his grand-dad is having an affair while he is having one with Ben

Paul has no care that Ben is a killer and was arrested also on suspect of killing his niece too

Abi attacks Stacy

I like her when she was getting the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Max has to disown Abby.

Max must think Abi killed Lucy

Why did Bobby put the jewellery box under the Christmas Tree on Christmas Day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bobby is like Chucky the way he is popping out from behind doors unexpectedly.

• Advertisement

Lolas character was up for the ax so that's the last of her and Lexi, the baby that has remained pretty much the same size since she was born.

Lolas character was up for the ax so that's the last of her and Lexi, the baby that has remained pretty much the same size since she was born.
    When Jay gets out he is going to go after Lola so is he leaving too? I am also surprised Phil let Lexi leave

When Jay gets out he is going to go after Lola so is he leaving too? I am also surprised Phil let Lexi leave

No didn't hear anything about Jay leaving.

No didn't hear anything about Jay leaving.

Why would he stay, the love of his life "Lola presumably" has left, Phil don't care about him and Billy shopped him to the police so all he has there left is Ben

Why would he stay, the love of his life "Lola presumably" has left, Phil don't care about him and Billy shopped him to the police so all he has there left is Ben

Probably because the guy who plays him doesn't want to leave and Threadwell Collins thinks Jay is a key character in the soap.

Lolas character was about as important to the storyline as bellybutton fluff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Stacey of a few years ago would have battered Abi

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

does anyone else find these reasons for characters leaving completely unbelievable? what was Lola's reason for leaving?

what was Jack Brannings reason for leaving a couple years ago? he couldn't stick around because Ronnie was there, they string that out for weeks, and then as soon as he's gone, she leaves anyway

When is anyone going to contact Lauren about Max, has she and Peter been forgotten about

I thought Jay & Ben were going to kiss tonight that was a long pause

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Why did Bobby put the jewellery box under the Christmas Tree on Christmas Day?

Jane did. She wanted to see if it triggered any reaction from Bobby

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement