Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Riddle101 wrote: »
    In the event that Phil Mitchell is murdered/killed, do you think Grant would return even if it's for a brief time? Can't imagine something like that would go unnoticed, surely the Mitchell clan would return. Would be interesting to see how he would interact with Ben, and others on the square.

Well the fact that Phil Mitchell will not be killed off for the far forseeable future makes this the most hypothetical of questions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Well the fact that Phil Mitchell will not be killed off for the far forseeable future makes this the most hypothetical of questions!!

When he finally is bumped off in a whodunnit it will be massive! Who killed King Phil would go down as the biggest uk soap storyline ever if the writers can pull it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

When he finally is bumped off in a whodunnit it will be massive! Who killed King Phil would go down as the biggest uk soap storyline ever if the writers can pull it off.

i dont think he will ever be killed off, I think he will continue to play phil till he dies himself in real life and then they will just write his death into the soap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vincent should stick with Kim and Pearl in their matching outfits and he should buy bigger clothes for himself

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

The soap cliché of everyone being guilty until proven innocent really pisses me off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Roxy must be hard up for it sleeping with a rapist.

The soap cliché of everyone being guilty until proven innocent really pisses me off.

Everyone turns on Max and Carol but no problem having killers Ronnie, Ben and Stacey and rapist Dean strolling around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Everyone turns on Max and Carol but no problem having killers Ronnie, Ben and Stacey and rapist Dean strolling around
    I suppose more people have a reason to be angry at Max than anyone else but still is weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Phil and Buster look like they could be brothers. The third Mitchell brother, from a secret love affair between Phil's dad and another woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

no matter how long you've known them or what they've done for you, once a character is suspected of murder and falsely and arrested/charged the whole community must suddenly turn against them. if we hadn't already found out who killed lucy, my money wouldn't be on max. he's a weak man. the guilt would have eaten away at him already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I hate Shabnam and her style of acting.
    She over-acts, much like Paddy in Emmerdale, and it's doing my head in.

dogcat wrote: »
    I suppose more people have a reason to be angry at Max than anyone else but still is weird.

Lucy while young wasn't popular or friendly unlike someone like Heather

I think Jane is going to let the cat out of the bag about Bobby soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Why can't Carol look up Ritchie's number in the phone book?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

the thing is we haven't seen where everyone on the square stands on the dean rape incident outside of the carter family and a couple of people. Who supports him and who thinks he's a rapist. we've seen bits like Ronnie the other day saying he raped linda, and the likes of Sharon and Stacey siding with linda, but there's no real animosity against him from the rest of the square.

lola was an eejit for staying loyal to him though. Her and denise.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    the thing is we haven't seen where everyone on the square stands on the dean rape incident outside of the carter family and a couple of people. Who supports him and who thinks he's a rapist. we've seen bits like Ronnie the other day saying he raped linda, and the likes of Sharon and Stacey siding with linda, but there's no real animosity against him from the rest of the square.

lola was an eejit for staying loyal to him though. Her and denise.

I would have expected the older characters especially to side with Linda after all Ian's mother Kathy was raped and he is supposedly good mates with Mick but so far only Stacey and Ronnie believe Linda with her own family :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The thing to remember about Linda and Dean though is that it's still only Linda and Dean's word that they can take from it, there's no real evidence. Sure Linda claims Dean raped her, but on the otherhand Dean claims that she led him on and then accused him of rape because she was ashamed of what she did and couldn't tell Mick the truth.I could see why some people might have their doubts, especially those close to Dean.

The other thing to remember is that Dean wasn't convicted so going by the logic shown by the Lucy murder case, he's innocent in the eyes of the people until proven guilty.

Kathy is back full time on August 17th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Is Les Coker the new Bianca? She used to shout Rickaaaaaay and he shouts Paaaaaaam all the time. Now she's run away we might get a break from it and the manically grinning grandson Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Les is awful annoying alright, don't know how both Pam & Claudette put up with him.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Les is awful annoying alright, don't know how both Pam & Claudette put up with him.

He has a really funny laugh though. :):)

• Advertisement

Is Les Coker the new Bianca? She used to shout Rickaaaaaay and he shouts Paaaaaaam all the time. Now she's run away we might get a break from it and the manically grinning grandson Paul.

Payaaaaaam

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Payaaaaaam

Hey and "BIRDY", I think that's really cute when he call her that. :):)

I wouldn't mind being called someone's birdy hahaha:):)

fin12 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind being called someone's birdy hahaha:):)

Hey birdy ;)

Bobby to attack Cindy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Les often sounds so... not Walford. Where is he actually from?

I would be afraid of Bobby if I were Cindy and Liam now

Lucy story goes on & on & on lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought the actress who plays Cindy played a blinder tonight, especially when she was shouting at Jane and then Ian saying we can't cover for Bobby anymore he needs help

bobby vs simon from corrie :0

• Advertisement

Cindy is great brilliant actor as for Bobby can someone set him on Abi for me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement