Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Denny away on a long holiday or at a summer camp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'd love if Jane told the police the truth about Bobby. I don't think it'll happen, but I hope it does.

ShazGV wrote: »
    I'd love if Jane told the police the truth about Bobby. I don't think it'll happen, but I hope it does.

I would too

Liam is an idiot, Ian is bullying him and Cindy is using him, he should just tell Carol

Who is running Pam's stall while she is away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Who has baby Beth?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Who is running Pam's stall while she is away?

Was it not Donna! I thought that was why she was complaining to Les earlier, when she was talking about not knowing much about flowers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

fussyonion wrote: »
    Who has baby Beth?

She went to live with the father (can't remember his name, Bianca's boyfriends son)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

She went to live with the father (can't remember his name, Bianca's boyfriends son)

TJ, Terry Junior. Terry came to collect her. Ian and esp Jane were distraught but not a mention of the poor child since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

nikkibikki wrote: »
    TJ, Terry Junior. Terry came to collect her. Ian and esp Jane were distraught but not a mention of the poor child since.

Ah yeah the 2 Terrys! In fairness Jane seems to be heading towards meltdown, I thought she was going to collapse or pass out in the park. Can't wait for the Lucy storyline to end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Ah Christ! I never felt more like giving Beale a good thump in his ample belly than I did tonight :mad:

Is Liam really going to let Beale run him out of town just like that??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Stupid to make him the father. Liam as the father would have made so much more sense

• Advertisement

the thing about EE now is that every twist has another twist which in turn has another twist. Its very predictable in the sense that you know that another twist is on the way so it is not surprising when it comes. You follow me??

The element of surprise is then a bit removed. Too much effort on shock factor duff duff moments and its coming at the cost of overdrawn out stories, character consistency being betrayed and stories becoming overmuddled.

It is still decent viewing but they need to cut down the twists and turns a bit to make the stories more credible. Too much of something just becomes boring.

Liam should get on the phone to Bianca she could return and sort Ian out and get Bobby locked away and Max free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

How ridiclous is Eastenders, Ian threatening Liam when he has all that information on Bobby, if liam was smart he will agree and ask Ian to meet him somewhere to discuss it have his phone recording the conversation so Ian will be on tape saying how bobby killed Lucy but this is Eastenders so I doubt that will happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Kellie Bright aka Linda Carter is taking part in Strictly Come Dancing this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Buster would want to be careful with Vincent. You don't just blackmail someone, and then become all nice and friendly afterwards. Bet Vincent has something planned for Buster now.

Although that being said, I could see Buster and Phil teaming up sometime in the future to get rid of Vincent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

The Lucy murder story has gone on for too long now. It's just become tedious at this point and makes no sense. Jane was intent on telling Carol about Bobby, Abi mentions cleaning the blood in the car lot and suddenly she's fine with Max taking the blame? I mean come on, Jane moved the body for Christ's sake, she knows Bobby did it and now Ian is the 'Godfather' running Liam out of Walford to Devon. Was there not a mention earlier in the show about Cindy's granny not wanting her back?

The Lucy murder story has gone on for too long now. It's just become tedious at this point and makes no sense. Jane was intent on telling Carol about Bobby, Abi mentions cleaning the blood in the car lot and suddenly she's fine with Max taking the blame? I mean come on, Jane moved the body for Christ's sake, she knows Bobby did it and now Ian is the 'Godfather' running Liam out of Walford to Devon. Was there not a mention earlier in the show about Cindy's granny not wanting her back?

Yes Cindy's auntie Gina didn't want her but now she will welcome Cindy and Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

I can't believe they are still dragging out Lucy's murder. I went off EE a while ago and keep up to date reading this thread.
    Think I would go insane watching it still going on.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    I can't believe they are still dragging out Lucy's murder. I went off EE a while ago and keep up to date reading this thread.
    Think I would go insane watching it still going on.

to be fair it would be a bigger insult if it was just forgotten about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Why should the police keep taking statements from Abi? How many times has she withheld information/lied?

Arrest her, then she'll say everything they wanna know.

Jane using the boot of her car for Coras stuff, considering thats where Lucys body was put you'd think she'd have god rid of it by now. Forensics and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Just bored with who killed Lucy rumbling on and on and on.

Am I to believe that Liam leaves because he is scared of Ian because I don't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Am I to believe that Liam leaves because he is scared of Ian because I don't

That scene was beyond ridiculous, Ian was snarling like an angry puppy, a rare poor performance by the actor

Yes why hasn't Abi been arrested too

Liam should call Bianca or even granddad David to come back and sort Ian out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

dee_mc wrote: »
    That scene was beyond ridiculous, Ian was snarling like an angry puppy, a rare poor performance by the actor

Actors can only do so much. When the material is piss poor they suffer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good man Liam!

That certainly shut that little weasel Beale up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

Not to worry folks, Kathy's back next week, which will probably lead to a show down with Sharon/Phil/Kathy and whatever psycho Kathy is shacked up with. I'm guessing that will lead Sharon off to meet her real father in Notting Hill. Jesus, at this point even a rehash of the Phil/Kathy storyline will be a relief from the tedium of the Lucy Beale murder. I wonder if Phil and Sharons marriage is legal since Kathy is stil alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

What happened with Liam & the Beales in the end? The last I saw Liam was on the phone to the police & the phone was ringing for an age!

ShazGV wrote: »
    What happened with Liam & the Beales in the end? The last I saw Liam was on the phone to the police & the phone was ringing for an age!

Ian was able to convince Liam and Cindy they would go to prison for a long time as accessories to murder so Liam decided he would move to Germany to Ricky with Cindy and asks Ian for 100K

• Advertisement

Not to worry folks, Kathy's back next week, which will probably lead to a show down with Sharon/Phil/Kathy and whatever psycho Kathy is shacked up with. I'm guessing that will lead Sharon off to meet her real father in Notting Hill. Jesus, at this point even a rehash of the Phil/Kathy storyline will be a relief from the tedium of the Lucy Beale murder. I wonder if Phil and Sharons marriage is legal since Kathy is stil alive?

She is married to Gavin so yeah, I imagine they divorced.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement