Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

She is married to Gavin so yeah, I imagine they divorced.

Yeah, but she must have changed her name. It's such a long time ago so I can't remember if she was married to Phil when she died or if she was with some guy abroad at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kathy was married to Gavin in South Africa or South America which ever one she was in, I think Ian went out to the wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

No, her name is Kathy Beale. Gavin is her husband now. He will be a main part in the story. She was in the "car crash" with gavin when she "died"

She was and will always be known as Kathy Beale no matter who her husband is now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She was and will always be known as Kathy Beale no matter who her husband is now

We're all showing our ages now.

• Advertisement

We're all showing our ages now.

I don't remember her with Pete but even with Phil and had the café she was known as Kathy Beale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aww poor Max, and Carol is thick because its not about the amount of blood, you can actually never get rid of the trace of blood even when you use bleach because forensics use the Fluorescein method or luminol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I really hope Phil doesn't start a love affair with Kathy now. It would be unfair to Sharon given how she's stood by Phil all this time.

I hope they change Kathy name back to Beale

Oh and by the way Carol Max is a "legendary sex god" hahahahha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I dont know who the **** Kathy is. I feel so young.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I dont know who the **** Kathy is. I feel so young.

Same, all I know is she's Ian's mum & she looks the same age/younger than him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ian was able to convince Liam and Cindy they would go to prison for a long time as accessories to murder so Liam decided he would move to Germany to Ricky with Cindy and asks Ian for 100K

Everyone (including Ian) seem to be forgetting that Jane moved the body and covered up for Bobby. Surely she would do a long stretch for this herself.

If they'd called the police in the beginning I'm sure it would have been recorded as an accident rather than murder so what Jane did made the matter much worse.

Ian is such a hyporcrite, trying to twist things against Cindy and Liam. Ian and Jane are becoming very annoying lately between Ian acting the hardman and Jane crying and popping pills. Be interesting to see if Ian stumps up the 100k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Jane looking worried
    Jane/Ian telling Bobby everything is OK and sending him to his room
    'Bobby needs his family'

x10 in every episode

At this rate Bobby will be a middle-aged man with 3 kids and they'll still be trying to protect him from the truth.

Making a big prediction.................................... Jack Branning will help Max escape from prison................. and his return next year will coincide with THE TRUTH ABOUT LUCY being revealed..........

It has to play out this way.......

Making a big prediction.................................... Jack Branning will help Max escape from prison................. and his return next year will coincide with THE TRUTH ABOUT LUCY being revealed..........

So we have to wait another year for the truth? I was hoping it was going to be another one of those Christmas cliff hangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

ShazGV wrote: »
    Same, all I know is she's Ian's mum & she looks the same age/younger than him.

I think she was underage when she gave birth to Ian but yeah she looks younger than him! Quite attractive for her age!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I kept hoping that the truth will finally come out once Liam knew its going to be dragged on longer now!

So Liam is ok with his uncle staying in Prison, please end the Lucy already enough already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Twists are getting a little boring now, setting it up as if the police were coming round but then it was the estate agent.

I will admit it was a good twist but because we had so many before it make it really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I was thinking a jack return too, don't know why, probably because max has **** all else in his corner, so someone has to step up.

he could likely be a random surprise return, unannounced until he actually shows up.

max getting the peter barlow treatment in prison. they always have to show someone getting beat up to make the show look ''gritty''.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Dunno what to think of the Lucy story now. I mean, two weeks ago I posted on here that I was still enjoying it, that it kicked the show back into gear. But now... it's grating a little. Basically I think it was a terrible decision to make Bobby the killer, and it still makes no sense.

Even if Ian did give Liam 100 grand which I doubt he will, Liam would never be able to live with himself or enjoy because it would eat away at him knowing that he sold his soul, that his uncle is rotting in jail, he's a pathetic little s**t, the minute he heard he should have told Carol or be trying to get a recording of Ian or Jane talking about Bobby killing Lucy, for me the whole lucy story was a let down when they announced that bobby was the one that killed her, I'm just sick to my stomach that Max is in Jail for it.

Eastenders is so annyoying they have to drag the s**t out of everything and get rid of that banshee Ronnie.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Twists are getting a little boring now, setting it up as if the police were coming round but then it was the estate agent..

they did that twice on Friday's episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

My mother and myself both noticed this...Thursday last episode has Liam and Cindy on sofa talking to Ian in what is supposed to be one scene. In one shot there is a photo of a baby in a black frame on side table....then two seconds later it's Kathy in a gold frame...two secs later back to baby in black frame...

We really must get out more

fin12 wrote: »
    Even if Ian did give Liam 100 grand which I doubt he will, Liam would never be able to live with himself or enjoy because it would eat away at him knowing that he sold his soul, that his uncle is rotting in jail, he's a pathetic little s**t, the minute he heard he should have told Carol or be trying to get a recording of Ian or Jane talking about Bobby killing Lucy, for me the whole lucy story was a let down when they announced that bobby was the one that killed her, I'm just sick to my stomach that Max is in Jail for it.

My gripe with Liam is that he needs to grow a pair and not allow himself to be taken advantage of like Cindy is doing with him. Even Ian said she has him wrapped around her finger. Anyone woman or man that would do that to someone needs to be dumped asap.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a663811/eastenders-in-the-clear-as-complaints-over-bens-sex-scenes-and-carols-swearing-are-dismissed.html#~plCG58IMSYoVli

Eastenders cleared by ofcom for Carol swearing & Ben & Paul sex scene from last month, oh get a life please :rolleyes:

Podge & Rodge said it best

"Don't like what your watching change the f*cking channel"

How did Marcus come to be Max's solicitor?

I wonder will Sharon believe Bobby as Lucy's real killer now or will Ian and Jane try to convince her otherwise that Cindy is lying or blame her as the killer

I am disappointed Liam just left without telling Carol the truth

• Advertisement

I just found that scene where Sharon opened a 10 year old's private message off his "sister" ridiculous. Why would she do that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement