Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

For those discussing whether it could be that Les is cross dressing...
    Rumor has it that
    Is Les Coker going to be trans?
    might not be having an affair at all

tajd was the one that mentioned it last month :D

I couldn't remember if it was a spoiler or just rumoured but it's been in the back of my head since then & makes a lot of sense when you have that in mind when watching Les & Claudette's scenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

ShazGV wrote: »
    For those discussing whether it could be that Les is cross dressing...

tajd was the one that mentioned it last month :D

I couldn't remember if it was a spoiler or just rumoured but it's been in the back of my head since then & makes a lot of sense when you have that in mind when watching Les & Claudette's scenes.

Whatever it is he's screwed now anyway. He's hidden something majorly important to him from her and her best friend has kept his secret from her. That in itself is a betrayal by both of them. To make matters worse Pam made it clear that if she finds out he's hiding anything else from her that she will leave him permanently and clearly he still is lying to her. Also, it looks like we're starting to see the gangster side of Claudette.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any chance Les is into necrophilia :p

59493_Family_Guy_-_Who_Wants_Chowder__-_YouTube_4.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

not all bad guy get there concupiscence in Eastenders that's life sadly

• Advertisement

not all bad guy get there concupiscence in Eastenders that's life sadly

It is like the writers have dropped the storyline that Dean is a rapist why make him one if there is no punishment either legally or illegally in the end for him

Maybe Ronnie make him her next murder victim

I want everyone to know he did rape Linda she needs to be believed not just by her own immediate family but by all the Square

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I'm sure when they eventually end the "Who killed Lucy 2.0" storyline they'll decide that Mick will threaten Dean and start the "Dean rapist 2.0" storyline.

I'm sure when they eventually end the "Who killed Lucy 2.0" storyline they'll decide that Mick will threaten Dean and start the "Dean rapist 2.0" storyline.

I've a felling this will happen for both stories, Ronnie to kill Dean at Christmas or New years surely? on the anniversary of Carl White, she gave him an awful death crush to death or was he dead before been crushed?

How has Lauren not heard about her dad's arrest yet, with the rise in social media so many forms, Whitney who was her best mate must be on to her on facebook or does Tanya or Carol ever telephone her

How has Lauren not heard about her dad's arrest yet, with the rise in social media so many forms, Whitney who was her best mate must be on to her on facebook or does Tanya or Carol ever telephone her

and if she know she is OK with her dad going down EE come on this is not Fair City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

and if she know she is OK with her dad going down EE come on this is not Fair City

And shouldn't she be due her baby by now too? No mention by anyone....

Denny the psycho is back then, and lo and behold Sharon is still in denial that he has a problem:rolleyes: For the love of God, will somebody cut the childs hair, enough with the little Lord Fontleroy look already. I'm just wondering how long it'll be before Jane ends up in a secure unit, she looks like she's having a nervous breakdown while Ian pretends everything is normal. Surely Bobby knows there's something really wrong going on, the poor kid spends more time being told to go up to his room then he does outdoors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Denny the psycho is back then, and lo and behold Sharon is still in denial that he has a problem:rolleyes: For the love of God, will somebody cut the childs hair, enough with the little Lord Fontleroy look already. I'm just wondering how long it'll be before Jane ends up in a secure unit, she looks like she's having a nervous breakdown while Ian pretends everything is normal. Surely Bobby knows there's something really wrong going on, the poor kid spends more time being told to go up to his room then he does outdoors.

Ya i know surely he would overheard them by now because they are constantly roaring and shouting about it in the kitchen. Him and Deny both need therapy. :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

"But portraying Dean as an all-round great guy? Totally unnecessary, insensitive and insulting to viewers' intelligence."

Don't see how it's insulting the viewers intelligence. Rapists don't walk around with signs on their chests saying "I'm a rapist", and act like a*sholes 24/7. For the most part Dean is just acting the way he normally does, like he did before the rape. As I would expect him to.

As for the comments about Dean not being punished yet. It will all come in due time. They're not just going to forget about the rape and act like it never happened, not when they've invested so much in it. But like DTC said, it will happen, and in a shocking way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Don't see how it's insulting the viewers intelligence. Rapists don't walk around with signs on their chests saying "I'm a rapist", and act like a*sholes 24/7. For the most part Dean is just acting the way he normally does, like he did before the rape. As I would expect him to.

As for the comments about Dean not being punished yet. It will all come in due time. They're not just going to forget about the rape and act like it never happened, not when they've invested so much in it. But like DTC said, it will happen, and in a shocking way.

I don't see how they are portraying him as a good guy either. He is manipulating Roxy, coming between her and Ronnie, deleting texts ect. He threatened to expose Ronnie and Vincent. He's not a nice guy.

I don't see how they are portraying him as a good guy either. He is manipulating Roxy, coming between her and Ronnie, deleting texts ect. He threatened to expose Ronnie and Vincent. He's not a nice guy.

well Ronnie isn't normal she's a psycho, for sister's they have a very strange relationship. I'd feel sorry for any guy apart from Dean that goes out with Roxy because they have this psycho sister to deal with in the background. I cant remember a single boyfriend that Roxy has that she has not had a problem with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Christ that Stacey is as thick and ignorant as 2 short planks the way she talks to people.

Kush's mother is taking the proverbial. Her house is on the market, not sold and she's moving herself in with her son and his heavily pregnant fiancee only weeks before their wedding. Time to give her the number for a good hotel.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

How rediculous was the scene with Kathy practically standing next to Ian at the station! He only had to glance sideways & hed see her but she just stood there! How are they going to come up with a plausable excuse as to why she faked her death & why Phil was in on it. And as far as I remember Ben was living with her in South Africa when the car accident happened... and surely Ian went out there to bring her body home/ bury her... too many questions

Why did Kathy fake her death?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

We dont know but God I hope they dont drag this out as long as the Lucy story

We dont know but God I hope they dont drag this out as long as the Lucy story

Lucy story has been gong on for the last 17 months surely must be the longest story-line ever?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Great hospital, go in take a pee and one minute later are called for the scan!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

It may be the longest storyline in Eastenders but not the longest storyline ever in a soap.

Kathy and Gavin did it for insurance according to Phil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I'm glad we got a bit of explanation tonight about Kathyfrom Phil tonight, such as how she contacted him etc. I was glad Phil wasn't in on her faking her death from the beginning.

It was also nice to have a Beale free episode for once! I've had enough of Jane 's meltdown for now.

I really like Sharon's scenes, I find them really funny. Her and Phil are at each other's throats day and night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Kathy and Gavin did it for insurance according to Phil

I'm finding it REALLY unbelievable tbh, ridiculous even. I know it's not real and all, but it's like they wanted to write her back and said ah sure, feck it, just say they did it for the insurance. The stupid viewers will buy it.

• Advertisement

Jane and Ian Beale had better watch out, as the show is welcoming back Lauren Branning for a handful of episodes next month.

The popular character is returning to Albert Square in time for her father Max's murder trial and could hold the key to clearing his name.

Max has been wrongly accused of killing his 20-year-old lover Lucy Beale, but Lauren is among a handful of characters who know that schoolboy Bobby Beale was the real culprit behind his half-sister's demise.

Little is known about Lauren's top-secret scenes at this stage, but it's sure to be a difficult time for her as she has loyalties to the Beales as well as her own family.

Lauren became engaged to Peter Beale before they moved to New Zealand together in February and she was also pregnant with his child when she left.

With Jane and Ian determined to protect Bobby by keeping quiet over his guilt, could Lauren be forced to make a choice between the Beales and the Brannings?

Jacqueline Jossa, who plays Lauren, has already filmed her brief return stint - taking time out from her maternity leave to be part of the unmissable trial episodes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement