Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I'm glad we got a bit of explanation tonight about Kathyfrom Phil tonight, such as how she contacted him etc. I was glad Phil wasn't in on her faking her death from the beginning.

It was also nice to have a Beale free episode for once! I've had enough of Jane 's meltdown for now.

It didn't make sense as Phil went over to id her body and bring Ben back so he must have known all along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

piperh wrote: »
    It didn't make sense as Phil went over to id her body and bring Ben back so he must have known all along.

I thought it was Ian who went over to ID the body and bring Ben back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

fin12 wrote: »
    I really like Sharon's scenes, I find them really funny. Her and Phil are at each other's throats day and night.

He'd drop her like a hot potato if Kathy would have him back. The Phil/Sharon story is always the same, i.e, they've nobody better to shack up with so they might as well be together.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought it was Ian who went over to ID the body and bring Ben back

Maybe you're right and it was Ian. Someone identified her body and I'd have thought she'd have had an easier time convincing Phil to lie than Ian. Phil said Ian was broken up by her death and had mourned her. If Ian knew she was alive he wouldn't have kept up the pretence and let Phil take Ben.

Maybe you're right and it was Ian. Someone identified her body and I'd have thought she'd have had an easier time convincing Phil to lie than Ian. Phil said Ian was broken up by her death and had mourned her. If Ian knew she was alive he wouldn't have kept up the pretence and let Phil take Ben.

Ian and Ben think Kathy is dead

I cant see them forgiving her or Phil for the lies and decent

Phil has known she is alive with 3 years as she contacted him when Ben was arrested for Hev's murder I think that is what he told Ronnie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

He'd drop her like a hot potato if Kathy would have him back. The Phil/Sharon story is always the same, i.e, they've nobody better to shack up with so they might as well be together.

Isn't that like a lot of people though, they just stay together for the sake of being in a relationship.

Ian and Ben think Kathy is dead

I cant see them forgiving her or Phil for the lies and decent

Phil has known she is alive with 3 years as she contacted him when Ben was arrested for Hev's murder I think that is what he told Ronnie

Yeah you see that makes no sense to me because if Ian identified her body how could she fake it. If it was Phil she'd have been able to persuade him to pretend it was her and falsely identify the body.

I can't see how Ben or Ian could forgive her either, she didn't bother when Ben was in prison or Lucy died but no It suits her she wants to return. The story is full of holes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

fin12 wrote: »
    Isn't that like a lot of people though, they just stay together for the sake of being in a relationship.

In their case there didn't seem to be any passion when they got married, more of a convenience thing as far as I recall. She wanted a father for Denny the psycho and Phil didn't seem too bothered, in fact for a while it looked like he'd go back to Shirley.

Yeah you see that makes no sense to me because if Ian identified her body how could she fake it. If it was Phil she'd have been able to persuade him to pretend it was her and falsely identify the body.

I can't see how Ben or Ian could forgive her either, she didn't bother when Ben was in prison or Lucy died but no It suits her she wants to return. The story is full of holes.

Maybe Ian didn't ID her body from the crash but didn't he bring back her ashes or body to bury her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Is the actress who plays Shabnam trying a different method of acting lately?
    She keeps stuttering and over-acting, much like Paddy in Emmerdale.
    It's annoying me so much.
    And the way she keeps holding that oh-so-fake-looking bump is irritating me too!

• Advertisement

I am having a hard time believing that Kathy chose a man over her 2 sons

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Whoever's body was identified when Kathy is supposed to have died could have had facial injuries but looked similar to Kathy in other ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

looks like Kathys husband could be Sharons father

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

casio4 wrote: »

Is he not from South Africa? :confused:

So Ian & Sharon been brother & sisters rumor is kinda true then

if you remember a few months back

Pete or Gavin

Pete or Gavin

Interesting, I would have thought the spoiler meant Gavin rather than Pete but I thought Gavin was from South Africa.:)

Interesting, I would have thought the spoiler meant Gavin rather than Pete but I thought Gavin was from South Africa.:)

Gavin, and he could be from south Africa couldn't he? what difference does that make or was Sharons biological father meant to be from England?

Den knew Sharon's real father isn't this what the solicitor told Sharon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Pete or Gavin

Has to be Gavin. If it were Pete, then Sharon would be Kathy and Pete's daughter, and Ian's actual sister. But then you'd have to explain why they gave her up for adoption, and never mentioned it to her. I mean it would have been an interesting storyline in the 80's or something.

• Advertisement

Gavin, and he could be from south Africa couldn't he? what difference does that make or was Sharons biological father meant to be from England?

No I'm not sure if he's meant to be English but don't you think it would be more ridiculous and unbelievable than usual.

Say it's Gavin - we are to believe he came to England (London particularly) or her mother went to South Africa & got pregnant at that particular time. He then (years later) met & married Kathy(who went to same place in S Africa that he lives in)who is from the exact same area that Sharon grew up & now lives.

I personally think so many "coincidences" would be unbelievable especially given the population of the world. What would those odds be?

Also someone else said Den knew her dad. I'm sure it will have a more straightforward explanation though :)

Edit: When Kathy left Phil was she with Gavin & then they emigrated to South Africa rather than Kathy meeting him there. So that would debunk my theory above.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Has to be Gavin. If it were Pete, then Sharon would be Kathy and Pete's daughter, and Ian's actual sister. But then you'd have to explain why they gave her up for adoption, and never mentioned it to her. I mean it would have been an interesting storyline in the 80's or something.

Sharon already meet her birth mother who died recently

Pete was married to or with other women besides Kathy, he was also married to Pat he is David Wicks's dad also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sad storyline there about the baby, very realistic acting by the person who plays Shabnam.

Way ahead of FC last night handling the same subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Sad storyline there about the baby, very realistic acting by the person who plays Shabnam.

Way ahead of FC last night handling the same subject.

what happened at the end? My stupid UPC box stopped recording just before the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

what happened at the end? My stupid UPC box stopped recording just before the end

She told Masood she didn't feel the baby move for a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Tonight's episode was very upbeat and funny until the end. I felt so sad when Shabnam told Masood the baby didn't move for a few days.

I want the dog to bite Sonia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I enjoyed how fun the whole episode was with Kush chasing Masood, and Martin puking all over the Square, and I think it made the last scene so much more powerful because the episode had been so light up until that point. Gave me goosebumps at the end, even though I knew it was coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I found the fight scenes extremely OTT and corny.
    And I must be the only one who finds the actress who plays Shabnam diabolical.
    Talk about hamming it up in every episode.

• Advertisement

I missed a bit somewhere along the way, what happened Martins arm?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement