Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    I missed a bit somewhere along the way, what happened Martins arm?

The actor had a real life accident with a knife so Martin fell when he was drunk I think is what he or Stacey said

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

You know Sonia's an awful character when even Lady Di hates her.

Tracy getting a story-line HOORAY! :D
    EastEnders' silent barmaid Tracey is finally getting a storyline.

Tracey's big moment comes when Kathy Beale phones The Vic to speak to her, believing that the long-standing pub worker is someone she can trust.

After receiving a message from 'K' to meet him in the park, Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) is caught off guard when it's actually Kathy's husband Gavin Sullivan who arrives and comes clean about what happened after the incident at St Pancras.

Meanwhile, Kathy is desperate to get hold of Phil and decides to reach out to Tracey (Jane Slaughter). Stunned, Tracey struggles to come to terms with the unexpected call and tells Mick Carter what she has heard.

Later, Tracey sees Phil and reveals that she's had a call from Kathy, before handing him an address. After Ronnie overhears the conversation, she goes with him to find Kathy but Gavin spots them getting into the car and follows them to the hotel.

When they arrive, Ronnie eventually finds Kathy's room number but with Gavin following them, have they got there in time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Tracy getting a story-line HOORAY! :D
    EastEnders' silent barmaid Tracey is finally getting a storyline.

Tracey's big moment comes when Kathy Beale phones The Vic to speak to her, believing that the long-standing pub worker is someone she can trust.

After receiving a message from 'K' to meet him in the park, Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) is caught off guard when it's actually Kathy's husband Gavin Sullivan who arrives and comes clean about what happened after the incident at St Pancras.

Meanwhile, Kathy is desperate to get hold of Phil and decides to reach out to Tracey (Jane Slaughter). Stunned, Tracey struggles to come to terms with the unexpected call and tells Mick Carter what she has heard.

Later, Tracey sees Phil and reveals that she's had a call from Kathy, before handing him an address. After Ronnie overhears the conversation, she goes with him to find Kathy but Gavin spots them getting into the car and follows them to the hotel.

When they arrive, Ronnie eventually finds Kathy's room number but with Gavin following them, have they got there in time?

That really good news, I did not expect them to next peolpe to found out about the return.

She as been involved others stories like sleeping with densie and bsing attacked by Sam

She did have that one epiosed , when she was talking to Sean , for half the epiosed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭DanielODonnell

A couple of weeks ago Phil got a text from Kathy and the name was just a K, Ian and Sharon were trying to figure out who they know with a name beginning with K however Phils ex wife from 10 years ago Kate never even got a mention

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

A couple of weeks ago Phil got a text from Kathy and the name was just a K, Ian and Sharon were trying to figure out who they know with a name beginning with K however Phils ex wife from 10 years ago Kate never even got a mention

I'd forgotten all about her, wasn't she the copper played by Jill halfpenny?

piperh wrote: »
    I'd forgotten all about her, wasn't she the copper played by Jill halfpenny?

Yes I had forgotten about her too but just had remembered as I found a video tape with a 2003 omnibus on it a few months ago

I like Tracey make her a full time character or even just a part time character

I like Tracey make her a full time character or even just a part time character

Her and Winston need to take over as a power couple owning all the businesses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Tonight eastenders is going very hard to watch
    Very sad story tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Tindie wrote: »
    Tonight eastenders is going very hard to watch
    Very sad story tonight

The tears just rolled down my face watching it, very tough viewing. Thought Shabnam, Masood and Kush were outstanding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Very well done this, sensitive but accurate. Well done to all involved.

eviltwin wrote: »
    Very well done this, sensitive but accurate. Well done to all involved.

It is heartbreaking to watch, I really hope Kush isn't Stacey's real baby daddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Don't normally watch a lot of eastenders but happened to tune in tonight. Heartbreaking storyline. I have a 12 week old and just can't imagine how tough it must be to go through something like that. V impressed with the acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

This, and then fair city tomorrow :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Great performance for the actors involved tonight. Heartbreaking to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Shabnam was outstanding tonight, really felt her pain.

Eastenders tonight was really tough to watch :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

It was very well done and heartbreaking to watch. I don't usually do crying but I was a bit teary eyed watching it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

It was very well done and heartbreaking to watch. I don't usually do crying but I was a bit teary eyed watching it.

I'm just watching it now. Couldn't last night as kids were around. It's heart breaking. Actress playing Shabnam was excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Lisha wrote: »
    I'm just watching it now. Couldn't last night as kids were around. It's heart breaking. Actress playing Shabnam was excellent

The silence after a still birth must be devastating. EE really showed that IMHO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just watch Friday's & Monday's episode, was heart breaking.

Portraying reality is one thing but depressing viewers is another, did anyone honestly get pleasure from watching that last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Superb acting the last few eps

Fair City should take a cold hard look at themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

It seems to be that time of year where Whitney goes through her I had a hard life routine. She's similar to kat slater, you can set your watch by her.

I hate when Shirley always throws Stan isn't Mick's father at him :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Given the number of pregnancies which end in miscarraige/stillbirth, there must be a significant percentage of the viewing public finding this storyline very difficult. My heart goes out to any and all affected.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Shabnam is truly a horrible character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Shabnam is truly a horrible character.

But a great actress in the last few episodes.never really liked shabnam as a character.she's done great this week.maybe been capable of more than the scriptwriter had offered?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is this the 2nd or 3rd Shabnam that there's been? I remember the one that left around 2007 being pretty cute, but this girl is beautiful as well, from the small few pieces I've seen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement