Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

I see Ron Jeremy is back, been a while since he was in for a pint.

Who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Been watching eastenders since it started,and still don't have a clue who he is.thanks anyway.was he involved in any plot/family,or just an extra?

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Been watching eastenders since it started,and still don't have a clue who he is.thanks anyway.was he involved in any plot/family,or just an extra?

He is an extra (like Tracy and Winston) who looks very like Ron Jeremy, never speaks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Honey Mitchell will soon be back in the BBC soap after a long absence
    It looks like the return of dizzy Honey, played by Emma Barton, 38, could turn out to be for good.
    Last year she caused him further heartbreak by returning briefly before leaving again to start over in Canada.
    But Billy, played by Perry ­Fenwick, 53, has been away visiting his family for three months.
    And insiders say that when he returns, Honey and son William will come with him.
    A source said: “Who knows, Honey might miss her old life so much she decides to stay. Wait and see.”
    It sounds like star Emma would be up for that. She said: “It’s like coming home. I can’t wait to put Honey’s shoes back on and find out what the future has in store.”
    Producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins promised to “keep the surprises coming”.
    He told the Sunday People: “We want to ­surprise the audience. We want to shock them, we want gasps, we want to tell stories in different ways.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭kitten_k

EastEnders confirms that Denny Rickman has been recast

Here is the new Denny.

85068.jpg

kitten_k wrote: »
    Here is the new Denny.

85068.jpg

:D:D:D why does he look so serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

I have a theory on how Dean gets his comeuppance.:D We know that Phil forces Jane to confess that Bobby killed Lucy. Ronnie hates Dean and it's only a matter of time before she finds out about Bobby being Lucys killer. I think they're going to frame Dean for the rape and he'll go down for murder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

He is an extra (like Tracy and Winston) who looks very like Ron Jeremy, never speaks

More liked than Dennykins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I have a theory on how Dean gets his comeuppance.:D We know that Phil forces Jane to confess that Bobby killed Lucy. Ronnie hates Dean and it's only a matter of time before she finds out about Bobby being Lucys killer. I think they're going to frame Dean for the rape and he'll go down for murder.

That's not really Dean getting his comeuppance though. Firstly, he's being convicted for a completely different thing and more then that he is being framed. If Dean is to go down, it should be for the crime he did commit and not because someone decided to frame him. And secondly, it should be Linda and Mick who give Dean his comeuppance. Linda was the one who got raped, surely she should be the one who gets her revenge. Don't see any satisfaction of having the Mitchells do it. Finally, what happens to Bobby? Is he just going to get away with what he did just like that? I mean something needs to be done in regards to Bobby. He can't be allowed to get away with it. Although I don't the writer are going to outright get rid of him, but he needs to be held accountable for.

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    That's not really Dean getting his comeuppance though. Firstly, he's being convicted for a completely different thing and more then that he is being framed. If Dean is to go down, it should be for the crime he did commit and not because someone decided to frame him. And secondly, it should be Linda and Mick who give Dean his comeuppance. Linda was the one who got raped, surely she should be the one who gets her revenge. Don't see any satisfaction of having the Mitchells do it. Finally, what happens to Bobby? Is he just going to get away with what he did just like that? I mean something needs to be done in regards to Bobby. He can't be allowed to get away with it. Although I don't the writer are going to outright get rid of him, but he needs to be held accountable for.

Bobby won't be held accountable, not unless the character is being written out and realistically what's the point of the show writing Bobby into a young offenders institute? I don't think that it matters to the viewer what Dean goes to prison for, so long as he goes to Prison. He got away with a crime he did commit so going to prison for a crime he didn't could be seen to be 'comeuppance'. Although, all that being said I do hope they put an end to it soon because I'm sick of Dean and the Lucy murder plot.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Lindas mother always seems like a copy and paste job of Jean at first glance

Dean gets wind of Roxy nearly taking off with Charlie and things get very dark and dangerous for Roxy with Dean

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Catching up on Eastenders, last weeks episodes were ridiculous. It's amazing Mick/Shirley recalling all these wonderful memories of their father when they hated him upon entering show. Wasn't he supposed to be a horrible person? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hate Ronnie, for someone that longed to have a child so much, she doesn't seem that interested in her child, spends most of her time running after Roxy or Vincent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

fin12 wrote: »
    Hate Ronnie, for someone that longed to have a child so much, she doesn't seem that interested in her child, spends most of her time running after Roxy or Vincent.

And I hate how she does that sniffing thing.
    She sniffs, licks her lip and pouts. Annoys me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

fussyonion wrote: »

And her screeching and roaring, there will be a lot of that coming up soon,
    Charlie runs off with the baby and her and roxy run after him and catch him at the train station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I'm confused. Who was that in the car at the end of tonight's episode?

yellow hen wrote: »
    I'm confused. Who was that in the car at the end of tonight's episode?

Kathy's husband Gavin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Kathy's husband Gavin

Oh...., so that's the next big story then? Yawn.

• Advertisement

Everyone will know Bobby is the killer but himself and the cops :rolleyes:

fussyonion wrote: »

I stopped watching Mount Pleasant once she arrived in that, I just can't bear the woman.

Tracey should be used for more storylines and given lines

Tracey should be used for more storylines and given lines

Yeah I like her she is fun and acted the pants of half the actors

Kathy and Phil will embark on an affair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Shock! Horror!! Didn't see that coming. :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

What a surprise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I'd actually be willing to lay my head on the line and say that won't happen to be honest, at least for anot her year. It's far too predictable, cheap drama and "obvious" and EE are more into twists and turns than obviousness. (Sometimes too much so.....you can almost predict that there will be another twist and sometimes what it will be with EE these days which kind of defeats the purpose!)

There definitely wouldn't be any details/spoilers out for such a plot at the minute so it's just a rumour going around. Albeit a very uninventime one!

Ps I'm open for correction 😄

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

So bored of Jane sniffing and snivelling in every bloody episode lately. Kinda hoping Bobby kills her and dumps her down the common.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »

Roxy is the very same. More men than hot dinners are had in her house and we rarely see her with her daughter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement