Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

fin12 wrote: »
    Hate Ronnie, for someone that longed to have a child so much, she doesn't seem that interested in her child, spends most of her time running after Roxy or Vincent.

best soap post of the year above me, made me go :eek: its so true though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Whoa!! Sharon finally gets taken down a peg or two ROFL!! I didn't expect it to be Kathy!!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

What was the last line she said?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why didn't Lauren go straight to the police station and try and get her dad out and Bobby and Beales all nicked :p

Ronnie kicking Charlie out of her house as she cant trust him and who will mind baby Matthew now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

missed it tonight does anyone know when it goes up on rte player?

• Advertisement

dogcat wrote: »
    What was the last line she said?

Lauren told Jane she knows who really did it as in killed Lucy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

casio4 wrote: »

Have you got BBC3? It's on tonight at 10pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

casio4 wrote:

About an hour after it finishes I think.

Where is Billy, he too knows Kathy is alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

What did Jane say to Marcus Christie?

• Advertisement

Loving Kathy

What did Jane say to Marcus Christie?

She is giving Max a false alibi I think

Why didn't Lauren go straight to the police and also tell Abi the truth that Max is innocent :mad:

I loved Vincent not wanting Ronnie he should stick with Kim and baby Pearl

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Loved the way they glossed over the whole not being able to fly when pregnant issue. "A doctor's note"... what doctor would let an almost full term woman fly? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

She's only been back 5 minutes but I'm already bored with aunt Babe and it's the same story-line all over again, bitter, aging, vicious, manipulative old hag. I mean come on, it's not like the Carters would have welcomed her back and moved her in, not after finding out what she did, after all the crap she'd already pulled. As for Cora, are they ever going to sort that mess out? I don't actually see what the point of having her give evidence is. She's got a pathological hatred of Max and and solicitor would take her apart in minutes for wanting to destroy Max out of sheer malice and spite, before we even factor in her stinking of booze and looking like she's been dragged through the bushes.:D

Why doesn't Laureen going straight to the cops?

Why doesn't Laureen going straight to the cops?

I know it is stupid this should be her first port of call so to speak :mad:

Everyone has to protect Bobby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I know it is stupid this should be her first port of call so to speak :mad:

Everyone has to protect Bobby
    She promised Peter...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Danny dyers
    Say they got big new years day story

I am gussing it going to be there Linda and mick wedding and finally the truth will be out
    Too about Dean

Tindie wrote: »
    Danny dyers
    Say they got big new years day story

I am gussing it going to be there Linda and mick wedding and finally the truth will be out
    Too about Dean

need more Mick in his pink morning coat :D

He is such a brilliant dad so open & caring

• Advertisement

EastEnders Week 39 Spoilers
    Monday 28th September 2015
    It's judgement day for Max, and his fate is about to be sealed. But will he be convicted for a murder he didn’t commit, or will justice prevail?
    After contemplating Robbie’s offer, Carol makes a decision.

Tuesday 29th September 2015
    As the residents of Albert Square are left shocked by recent events, there’s more drama in store for the Beales, Brannings and Butchers.
    Lauren continues to feel torn.

Thursday 1st October 2015
    Families around the Square reach breaking point, as recent events send shockwaves rippling through the Square.
    Carol contemplates the future - but what will she decide to do?
    Linda has a heart-to-heart with Lee.

Friday 2nd October 2015
    As Carol prepares to leave Walford, the residents of Albert Square reel from yesterday’s events and start to look to the future.
    Lauren takes matters into her own hands.
    Phil’s plan begins to fall apart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Marcus destroyed Lee :eek:

Well we got to see the vindictive B*tch side of Abbie again then. :D It made a change from pouting stroppy teenage Abbie.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Marcus destroyed Lee :eek:

Marcus is destroying all the prosecution witnesses but is this a good or bad sign for Max's future and trial verdict

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Well we got to see the vindictive B*tch side of Abbie again then. :D It made a change from pouting stroppy teenage Abbie.

On the bright side, when Max is eventually cleared of the murder it will be obvious that she lied under oath and hopefully that will see her jailed, at least for a short time. Then we will be free from having to see her 2 facial expressions.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Urgh, words can't express how much I hate Abi. On he contrary, Lauren is probably my favourite character in the show.

Urgh, words can't express how much I hate Abi. On he contrary, Lauren is probably my favourite character in the show.

They seem to have allowed Lauren to mature a bit since we last saw her character. It's looking very obvious that Peter and Tania have left EE, I mean come on a text from Peter and clearly Tania isn't going to be showing up at the hospital. I wonder if Max will be going off to New Zealand with Lauren if he's cleared? That could be another reason for the 12 month gap for his character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

The birth of Lauren's babby must be the most low key birth in any soap, ever. Normally , you'd have loads of drama, pushing , screaming , "you can do it" etc etc. , with half the neighbourhood in attendance. We missed all that this time. :)

OMG! Abi you cow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

maurv1 wrote: »
    The birth of Lauren's babby must be the most low key birth in any soap, ever. Normally , you'd have loads of drama, pushing , screaming , "you can do it" etc etc. , with half the neighbourhood in attendance. We missed all that this time. :)

Was a nice change.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement