Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

fin12 wrote: »
    Gets sent down I think.

But Why would Phil want Max sent down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Dunno about Phil but the writers want to make sure they can milk few more months outta it.

Dunno about Phil but the writers want to make sure they can milk few more months outta it.

oh yeah for taking the car lot from Ben & the Lucy story line been going on for 17 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I dont know because of Ben, I think he's scared that the cops will try to pin it on Ben even though that wouldn't happen in reality because there's not enough evidence even Max wouldn't be on trial. The have f**k all evidence on any one. The whole thing's a joke.

Actually surely Jane should be charged with something now, as she has withheld information all this time, perverting the course of justice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

There doing another stunt on news years day again

This time it's involves water and centres around end of Linda rape story (finally!)

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/eastenders-planning-new-year-water-stunt.php#results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Actually surely Jane should be charged with something now, as she has withheld information all this time, perverting the course of justice.

To me anyway, Jane sounded as credible as a 3 euro note. And if Max is called back in evidence, will he perjure himself too??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Tindie wrote: »

This time it's involves water and centres around end of Linda rape story (finally!)

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/eastenders-planning-new-year-water-stunt.php#results

Sounds like a car stunt, with Dean driving himself, Mick and Linda into a lake, only for Mick and Linda to escape but Dean to drown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

Jeez, it's so unoriginal. There was already the stunt with Phil and Grant Mitchell's car going into a river and then there was Sean Slaters disappearance into a lake/river. Also, who thought bringing back Robbie was a good idea? It just keeps getting worse, at this rate they're going to end up losing viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Robbie only back for carols exist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Robbie only back for carols exist

Thank God for that!!

Jake Wood might be going into Im a celebrity get me out of here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Jake Wood might be going into Im a celebrity get me out of here.

Wow, he's really hit the big time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Wow, he's really hit the big time.

He was on Strictly Come Dancing last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How many times has Abi changed her story and nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

He's the guy we were referring to above. He's playing the jury foreman.

He was credited tonight so I Googled him. I'm none the wiser as to where I know him from though! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Holliday-Evans

I think people would probably recognise him most from Harry Enfield

I think the Double Take Brothers characters were in a series of Ads on TV which is probably why his face is familiar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Azealia banks due in court soon on suspicion of scrapping with keeble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Max doing a runner. :pac:

How can Lauren say nothing now :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

He's the guy we were referring to above. He's playing the jury foreman.

He was credited tonight so I Googled him. I'm none the wiser as to where I know him from though! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Holliday-Evans

If a fan of A touch of Frost, he was in an old episode called Appropriate Adults where his step-daughter gets abducted and murdered. It gets repeated a lot.

• Advertisement

So did Phil arrange Max's guilty verdict and seriously how did Max Branning escape?

Holy crap that ending on and on the Lucy storyline goes you know what never end this storyline I don't think I could live without it ha ha

Ian is back but where was killer Bobby

If a fan of A touch of Frost, he was in an old episode called Appropriate Adults where his step-daughter gets abducted and murdered. It gets repeated a lot.

I am! Thank you!!!

RUN MAX RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he gets away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Making a big prediction.................................... Jack Branning will help Max escape from prison................. and his return next year will coincide with THE TRUTH ABOUT LUCY being revealed..........

It has to play out this way.......

Well that wasn't a too shabby prediction a month or more ago......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Well that wasn't a too shabby prediction a month or more ago......
    In the middle of Jack helping Max escape, little Amy comes along, and she "accidentaly" stabs him because she thought the knife was a plaything. All on Who Killed Max? - 2020

Where did Max get the mobile phone from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Where did Max get the mobile phone from?
    From the woman

• Advertisement

dogcat wrote: »
    From the woman

Oh ya! Duh! :-)

That was a good twist with Phil at the end. Hadn't even dawned on me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement