Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Whitney looks like a trampier version of Kat.

Why had Nancy got that thing on her lip? (I missed the start of Eastenders tonight)
    Whose house did Max turn up at the end of the episode? (I looked away for a second!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

fussyonion wrote:
    Why had Nancy got that thing on her lip? (I missed the start of Eastenders tonight) Whose house did Max turn up at the end of the episode? (I looked away for a second!)

From her epileptic fit I would guess.

It was Beale's.

"I'd murder a cup of tea!" 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

nikkibikki wrote: »
    From her epileptic fit I would guess.

It was Beale's.

"I'd murder a cup of tea!" 😂

Thanking you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would love now if Phil or Jane were arrested for Lucy's murder

Lauren is a total idiot falling for Phil and Jane's manipulations, has she forget her mother Tanya could take Louis if any of them were imprisoned

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would love now if Phil or Jane were arrested for Lucy's murder

Lauren is a total idiot falling for Phil and Jane's manipulations, has she forget her mother Tanya could take Louis if any of them were imprisoned

I know, I was quite disappointed with her, I thought she was better than that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

I know, I was quite disappointed with her, I thought she was better than that!

yeah but I'd imagine if you've just had a new baby, and you've bonded incredibly with him, and feel a world of love for him, that's your vulnerability, as Phil knows, so I don't think it's necessarily about being better than that, more being terrified of losing your precious new baby.

What was the point of Lauren's return if she does nothing useful to help her father :mad:

Max is going around like a character from Spooks, did he get MI5 training :p

What was the point of Lauren's return if she does nothing useful to help her father :mad:

To create extra drama 'will she, won't she?' style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Lauren would never go to prison because all she would have to say is she had to keep quiet because she was threatened and feared for her life.

She's a useless biatch and hope her father disowns her. The way Max's family have behaved is absolutely disgusting.

Absolute shower of bas***ds.

Go Max Go :D

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Lauren would never go to prison because all she would have to say is she had to keep quiet because she was threatened and feared for her life.

She's a useless biatch and hope her father disowns her. The way Max's family have behaved is absolutely disgusting.

And good christian step ma Dot also on the Max guilty bandwagon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

Yeah, they were very lazy with this story-line, I mean basically it's 'dad was a cheating git so lets just abandon him'. His whole family deserting him based on his history as a womanising liar is one thing but all of them assuming he's a murderer because he's a lying womaniser makes no sense to me.

And good christian step ma Dot also on the Max guilty bandwagon

case closed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Pure stupid this. .The way the whole east end of London knows that creepy little Bobby did it except for the cops.

Steeewpid the way Lauren is goofing about the place doing nothing to help her dad.

I can't think why it hasn't crossed the two cop ladies' minds that it might've been Jane that did it..especially after Max ' s look of bafflement and gormless confusion at her 'confession'...wouldn't they be thinking -what other reason on earth should she lie unless to give herself an alibi and to clear her guilt at the injustice?

I hope the fcuk this is the last trial we've to endure but I don't know how the secret will come out as they'll have to write Ian, Jane and Bobby out of it while they do jail/young offenders institute time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Max is going around like a character from Spooks, did he get MI5 training :p

Ever see that film The Fugitive (Harrison Ford), was on recently.?

We should get an Eastenders spin off with Max as the fugitive, trying to clear his name.

maurv1 wrote: »
    We should get an Eastenders spin off with Max as the fugitive, trying to clear his name.

Yes!!!!! better than that stupid Kat & Alfie spin off

Yes!!!!! better than that stupid Kat & Alfie spin off

Ya but it's going to be in Ireland so looking forward to seeing that, Iv'e a feeling Max is going to go to France where Jack is.

Ya but it's going to be in Ireland so looking forward to seeing that, Iv'e a feeling Max is going to go to France where Jack is.

I hope Max escapes instead of going back to jail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭kitten_k

12039411_700497930083570_4897028951186220165_n.jpg?oh=d0987d36469681d0f879964104fe145c&oe=568DCFE7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

I just want to strangle Abi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Stacey seems to believe Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭JellieBabie

Lauren and Abi are wicked! How could you allow your father to be jailed KNOWING he didn't do it. It's sick.

So it Max going to be left in jail for a year, what an selfish pair of daughters he has, poor Max

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Hating Lauren even more than Abi right now

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Hating Lauren even more than Abi right now

Yes Lauren is worse as knows the truth and did f*ck all, what bad has Max really ever done other than cheat and sleep with young ones, who on the Square hasn't cheated only Mick so far I think

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Max is coming to Ireland.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah feck sake I wrote that half way through the episode and I'm after reading the rest of yer posts. I dont believe those sick biatches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Great so a full year until the square find out about Bobby, so fed up at this stage.

who on the Square hasn't cheated only Mick so far I think

Linda?

• Advertisement

who on the Square hasn't cheated only Mick so far I think

Also I am probably wrong on some, but maybe:
    • Dot
    • Shabnam
    • Tamwar
    • Fatboy
    • Pam
    • Bobby

Not sure if I'm right on all of those, but probably a few others I'm forgetting also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement