Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I absolutely hate Lauren, she is the most twisted evil f**ker, Dont you ever forget Max what she did to you and will probably continue to do.

Hey was Max wearing Bobby's or Peters coat?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Disappointed Max didn't escape, but it's somewhat karmic in a way. Remember when he was more than happy to let Alice rot in jail?

As for Abi, I honestly hope someone seriously kicks the sh*t out of her someday soon.

Just been on digital spy, not a mention of what happens to Max. so its just going to be left like that??????

fin12 wrote: »
    Just been on digital spy, not a mention of what happens to Max. so its just going to be left like that??????

I think so yes, pretty sure tonight was his last episode.

• Advertisement

I think so yes, pretty sure tonight was his last episode.

so Lauren continues to let him rot and the police dont investigate what Max was saying about Bobby and dont investigate either Jane's strange behavior and giving Max an alibi and the fact that Ian didn't even attend the trail of his murdered daughter and took off with Bobby.

Did the forensics even search the beale household because if they did there would have been traces of Lucy's blood all over the floor. Did they search Jane's car the one that she transported Lucy's death body, surely there should have been some blood in that, if they brought a cadaver dog into the beale house the dog would be able to tell that there was a dead body there.

Did any of Jane's DNA or any fibres that she was wearing transfer to Lucy when she was dragging her dead body???

Where exactly did the police say Lucy was murdered, did they explain to the jury how max transported her body, what car did he use?

Was anybody in the beale household viewed as a suspect's because when someone is murdered they always look at family members first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Disappointed Max didn't escape, but it's somewhat karmic in a way. Remember when he was more than happy to let Alice rot in jail?

As for Abi, I honestly hope someone seriously kicks the sh*t out of her someday soon.

I was thinking the same thing. When Stacey came back, Janine blackmailed Cat Slater into lying to the police about Alice, because only Janine could get Stacey off the hook or something. When Max found out, he was willing to risk Alice going to jail because he wanted Stacey to come back. Even though Alice is his niece.

Also, I'm probably in the minority here who doesn't seem to have a problem with Abi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Stacey who believes Max and maybe Massod and Mick too will think it was Bobby, Massod already knows Jane is acting strange and lying with an alibi for Max and Ian and Mick had a moment on live reveal episode where Ian kinda of acknowledged he knew who killed Lucy, Jane was helping Max escape surely the police and everyone on the square would find helping her step daughter's killer weird

I hope there is a surprise twist tonight and Max isn't rotting in jail for a whole year

I wonder would Abi help him if she knew he was innocent and Bobby is really guilty as Lauren don't seem to give a f*ck about her dad, Abi is a twit too calling the police on him but she thinks he is guilty

The bobby story line will reach will end at Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Chas Dingle is going to have a stalker

Cheryl the dog is going to be ok

Eric is going to still be struggling to get over Val and will still be isolating david
    in a true tale of scrooge, Eric will have three special visitors, past, present and future

Christmas is going to be traumatic at wishing well cottage and heartbreak is looming for Lisa and Zack

Ashley and Harriet will be questionning their future

Bernice is going to through a festive bash at Home farm on new years eve, it will turn out to be a night to remember

Wrong show. ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Chas Dingle is going to have a stalker

Cheryl the dog is going to be ok

Eric is going to still be struggling to get over Val and will still be isolating david
    in a true tale of scrooge, Eric will have three special visitors, past, present and future

Christmas is going to be traumatic at wishing well cottage and heartbreak is looming for Lisa and Zack

Ashley and Harriet will be questionning their future

Bernice is going to through a festive bash at Home farm on new years eve, it will turn out to be a night to remember

Emmerdale thread that way
    > ;)

Wrong show. ;-)
    maurv1 wrote: »
    Emmerdale thread that way
    > ;)

Who said people form the East End weren't friendly thanks for the directions :D

Who said people form the East End weren't friendly thanks for the directions :D

I know the fair city crowd were nice to me when I posted Eastenders there :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stacey who believes Max and maybe Massod and Mick too will think it was Bobby, Massod already knows Jane is acting strange and lying with an alibi for Max and Ian and Mick had a moment on live reveal episode where Ian kinda of acknowledged he knew who killed Lucy, Jane was helping Max escape surely the police and everyone on the square would find helping her step daughter's killer weird

I hope there is a surprise twist tonight and Max isn't rotting in jail for a whole year

I wonder would Abi help him if she knew he was innocent and Bobby is really guilty as Lauren don't seem to give a f*ck about her dad, Abi is a twit too calling the police on him but she thinks he is guilty

+1. Can Phil PLEASE tell Abi soon, that Ben is gay? I'm so fricking tired of the storyline at this point. She told Lauren they hadn't even had sex:eek: I mean come on, they sleep in the same bed, they're both young healthy able-bodied adults and factor in the speculation from everyone that he's gay. She can't be that bloody stupid, and the only purpose the story serves is if she learns the truth about his sexuality after sacrificing her dad for him. Lets face it, the biatch deserves it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

+1. Can Phil PLEASE tell Abi soon, that Ben is gay? I'm so fricking tired of the storyline at this point. She told Lauren they hadn't even had sex:eek: I mean come on, they sleep in the same bed, they're both young healthy able-bodied adults and factor in the speculation from everyone that he's gay. She can't be that bloody stupid, and the only purpose the story serves is if she learns the truth about his sexuality after sacrificing her dad for him. Lets face it, the biatch deserves it.:D
    I think it comes out (lol) next week when Phil catches Ben riding the arse off Paul
    Can't stand Abi

I think Phil will push Ben and Abi to marry now :p

Poor Max given 20 years and 12 months and no one now really showing any care except maybe Stacey, Carol has changed from yesterday believing Max is innocent to now going off on her bike, does she have a licence?

Why didn't Lauren call Marcus and also tell her sister Abi that Max is innocent and that is it true Bobby is the real killer or tell other coppers like Keeble or Marsden :mad:

Also how is Jane not in trouble for helping Max escape and false alibi etc.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Also how is Jane not in trouble for helping Max escape and false alibi etc.,

Because the case is closed as there is no evidence.

I will miss Carol so much :(

Such a stupid episode tonight. Would the Irish guy even be allowed work on the Lucy Beale case given his emotive history with Max? Also you have to laugh at Rebecca, isn't the whole goth image a bit 2003?

Anyway, happy to see Carol got a happy exit, was half expecting her to get hit by a JCB on her way out.

So weird seeing Scott Neal in Eastenders I remember him from The Bill

luke8.jpg

He was my first crush growing up :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why in the name of all that is good and pure didn't Lauren approach another officer involved, considering your man clearly has it in for Max?!!!
    It's a daft storyline. ..She's away back to New Zealand now leaving him to rot in prison?! Do the writers expect us to believe that, that's a realistic event?!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Why in the name of all that is good and pure didn't Lauren approach another officer involved, considering your man clearly has it in for Max?!!!
    It's a daft storyline. ..She's away back to New Zealand now leaving him to rot in prison?! Do the writers expect us to believe that, that's a realistic event?!

Agreed. I don't believe for a second that Bobby was always meant to be the killer, the storyline is too messy and disjointed for it to be so. Seems like they're just making it up as it goes along. The erratic mess that has become of the story has, for me, ruined what was initially a pretty great story.

Ann22 wrote: »

Lauren must have got a passport very quick for little baby Louis and is daddy Peter not needed to register the baby

Lauren should have told Marsden especially about Phil paying off the jury guy, she'd be all over it like a rash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

It's all gone a bit t*ts up really.:D Lauren looking for help for her father from a detective she knew despises him. Bringing Robbie back, even though it was temporary there was no actual point to it and I really hope they don't bring him back again. No police follow up on what exactly Jane is playing at:confused: Now this ludicrous story-line with Linda's mother and some ridiculous stereotypical toy boy. It's really lost it's way.

Oh great, a 'who's the daddy' story, we haven't had one of those in a while :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

That Elaine and the toyboy story is crap!

Edited to add: OMG I can never unsee that!!!!

Babe trying Jason's sausage surprise :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I just threw up a little bit! Eww

• Advertisement

We're not really supposed to care about Elaine and her new toyboy are we? :confused:

Anyway, anybody else get a laugh out of the BBC voiceover at the end of that episode? "Riiiight..... moving on!" :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement