Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

All the money Ian has, you'd think he'd get a decent haircut. Looks like he did it himself. Looks like he's dyed it as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why didn't Lauren go to the papers about Bobby instead of just heading back to NZ while Max is stuck in prison

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love when Sharon gets angry, its so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the f**k??????? was that at the end, so gross.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Absolutely disgraceful.

No phone number at the end, cos I was certainly affected by that last scene :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

That Elaine and the toyboy story is crap!

Edited to add: OMG I can never unsee that!!!!

I can't actually see where that story is going. What purpose does it serve? Other than giving Linda a reason to throw Babe out I honestly can't see what the cheating toy boy story line is gonna bring to it. It's totally implausible that he'd shag Babe. It's not a stretch that he'd be with Elaine, she's got her own pub and is pretty much up for anything, but they really have lost their way with stories now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

I can't actually see where that story is going. What purpose does it serve? Other than giving Linda a reason to throw Babe out I honestly can't see what the cheating toy boy story line is gonna bring to it. It's totally implausible that he'd shag Babe. It's not a stretch that he'd be with Elaine, she's got her own pub and is pretty much up for anything, but they really have lost their way with stories now.

Babe lol
    More like pig in the city

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Not to be crude but maybe he likes grannies/older ladies (I use the term lady loosely in Babe's case) so he had no interest in Elaine at all. I also got the impression that he likes Linda.

Also, seriously, why the vile delay of Babe closing her dressing gown when she came out of the kitchen with your man :eek:. Like surely she wouldn't want all on display in front of her nephew (even if he was standing there in his boxers).

The storyline makes no sense at all :confused:

Babe must make one hell of a trifle for Jason :p

Not to be crude but maybe he likes grannies/older ladies (I use the term lady loosely in Babe's case) so he had no interest in Elaine at all. I also got the impression that he likes Linda.

Also, seriously, why the vile delay of Babe closing her dressing gown when she came out of the kitchen with your man :eek:. Like surely she wouldn't want all on display in front of her nephew (even if he was standing there in his boxers).

Some guys do fancy elderly women, but Babe is a whole other kettle of fish:D

• Advertisement

Like Wayne Rooney :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Yer man must have taken about 10 blues before going at Babe, I nearly puked the dinner back up.

It's getting so silly that at this point I'm beginning to wonder why I even bother watching it. Surely there can be nothing else to add to the aunt Babe character. Most of her stuff seems to come down to jealousy/spite and I'm bored of it. At one point when she first arrived I thought she was going to be a lesbian.

It's getting so silly that at this point I'm beginning to wonder why I even bother watching it. Surely there can be nothing else to add to the aunt Babe character. Most of her stuff seems to come down to jealousy/spite and I'm bored of it. At one point when she first arrived I thought she was going to be a lesbian.

Looking at the state of her I'd say she wouldn't be fussy- man woman or animal
    She is a pointless character that would turn milk sour by just looking at it
    this story with Linda is dragging on a bit now, going to be the Xmas day episode to I've heard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Eastenders was so good tonight; I knew it was always my favourite soap for a reason.
    The thing in the pub with Babe playing the recording was brilliant...Hopefully Jason's on his way, I don't like him.
    Brilliant to see Kathy at the end. I really hope Ian takes to her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

All I kept thinking while Ian was on the ledge was do they really expect us to believe a road/bridge in London is so quiet, 1 car in 10 minutes and he didn't even stop to see why the man was going to jump. Sad to say but in this day and age there'd be a crowd there in 5 minutes all filming it to upload ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

I literally cant wait to see the next episode! Brilliant acting from Laurie Brett aka Jane again tonight. She really is excellent

Just caught up

OMG Aunt Bebe & Jason

puking_brian.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

I literally cant wait to see the next episode! Brilliant acting from Laurie Brett aka Jane again tonight. She really is excellent

Same here. I thought that Ian was not supposed to find out about Kathy for a while yet, so nicely played.

I hope Jason doesn't find out about Dot :D

• Advertisement

I hope Jason doesn't find out about Dot :D

He has moved on to the crokers funeral home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Aunt Babe actress hinting
    Grant
    to return??

can't post link now sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Same here. I thought that Ian was not supposed to find out about Kathy for a while yet, so nicely played.

Really??? This particular plot how he finds out has been all over the media for a month and a half. Almost frame for frame I knew how it would play out tonight as did many. That's why I thought it was a meh reunion. But fair play for avoiding all the spoilers.

Some great balancing on that windy bridge by Ian.

Like a Russian "Bealeriana" on a tightrope!

Really??? This particular plot how he finds out has been all over the media for a month and a half. Almost frame for frame I knew how it would play out tonight as did many. That's why I thought it was a meh reunion. But fair play for avoiding all the spoilers.

Nope. Thankfully that passed me by ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Aunt Babe actress hinting
    Grant
    to return??

can't post link now sorry

Crikey - I'd be surprised to see that actor returning.

I'm wondering how long more.before we're introduced to Zsa Zsa! :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Crikey - I'd be surprised to see that actor returning.

I'm wondering how long more.before we're introduced to Zsa Zsa! :-)

I'd like it if she came back, and with the original actress. Thought she was very good, but it seems they didn't really know what to do with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I'd like it if she came back, and with the original actress. Thought she was very good, but it seems they didn't really know what to do with her.

I didn't realise she'd already been in the show.

The original actress works or did work as a writer on Eastenders, think she gave up acting

I think that actress and her mother Tina would look very near the same age

So does Stacey know so that the baby isn't Martins because she is going around hiding the scan photos.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The original actress works or did work as a writer on Eastenders, think she gave up acting

I think that actress and her mother Tina would look very near the same age

She (Emer Kenny) does seem to do a little acting since, but not much.

She was in Pramface which ran from 2012 - 2014. I watched her in that for quite a while, not quite clicking who she was. I think she's a really good actress.

Also, in 2014 she confirmed that she 'won't be returning to the soap for the time being'. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a552388/emer-kenny-on-eastenders-im-not-going-back-at-the-moment.html#~pqwMMlcGNz1XcR

Former EastEnders star Emer Kenny has praised the expansion of her on-screen Carter family, but has confirmed that she won't be returning to the soap for the time being.

On the chances of Zsa Zsa being reintroduced, she continued: "Honestly, I loved the character Zsa Zsa and I loved playing her. I left because I wanted to try different things, but I would never rule out going back because she was a strong female character. She said exactly what she wanted, did what she wanted and she was great fun to play.

"I don't have time to go back at the moment but I would never say never. I have an amazing family actually on the show, but I have never met any of them!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement