Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fin12 wrote: »
    So does Stacey know so that the baby isn't Martins because she is going around hiding the scan photos.
    why is she hiding the scan pictures anyway it's not as if Martins going to know it's not his from the scan:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    why is she hiding the scan pictures anyway it's not as if Martins going to know it's not his from the scan:D

Is there not a date on the scan, a conception date, would Martin not so bright even look at that :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is there not a date on the scan, a conception date, would Martin not so bright even look at that :p

never knew there was a date don't think there was one on my scan picture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

That's what I was thinking it might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

A New Year's Day wedding, perfect timing for plenty of Christmas drama.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Lindas speech is irrelevant if she allowing Babe to stay in the house cos shes the queen of manipulation. I guess Babe and Jason will still try to steal money and run off together.

Shabnam guilt tripping Kush :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Is there not a date on the scan, a conception date, would Martin not so bright even look at that

If it was a dating scan, some part of the baby would be measured (skull for example) and the pregnancy dated from the measurement. It would have something like 16w2d, for 16weeks plus 2days, on the scan pic. But I wouldn't think Martin would be bright enough to pick up on that discrepancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fussyonion wrote: »
    Eastenders was so good tonight; I knew it was always my favourite soap for a reason.
    The thing in the pub with Babe playing the recording was brilliant...Hopefully Jason's on his way, I don't like him.
    Brilliant to see Kathy at the end. I really hope Ian takes to her!

Personally I thought Tuesdays episode was a terrible let dodown. Didn't help that the whole renureunion was spoiled a month ago. And Ians breakdown should have been built up a bit. And the whole b'**** with Jason is both gruesome and ridiculous. Jays party at 10am was silly, the Les and Claudette thing is goin on FAR too long. And the behaviour of Sharon lecturing Ian after her standing by while an innocent man goes down for murder is disgusting.

s
    Only thinges that was excellent is the Shabnam story.

That'll be the Kathy story dragged out even further now, thanks to Jane the control freak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

What is the deal with

(a) Paul's hair
    (b) Paul's open to the navel shirts

?!?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

What the hell is Kathy up to?

Just like Sharon getting sick at Den's resurrection, Ben did the same for Kathy

Did Lola dump Jay on his birthday?

why did Kathy go to run after Ben when he ran out the door? he reacted the way any normal person would when they see their dead mother she would have spooked him more if she followed him, does she not get it she's very full on with Ian too. You would think she'd be taking it slowly I wonder what she's up to meeting with Gavin obviously he is holding Phil hostage somewhere. I don't think i'm going to be able to stand Ian being happy having his mother back and Jane watching from the wings having no say in anything anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

When Paul was talking about his mother earlier & how she abandoned him when he was a baby, it got me wondering is Paul the one who's going to be identified as Kat Slater's secret son!!! Was trying to recall if Paul would have been in it before Kat left. Then again Pam & Les would have crossed paths with Kat, so there would have been some sort of recognition surely. Maybe i'm just overthinking, but then again Eastenders has a habit of dropping little hints up to a storyline. I remember watching the Eastenders Revealed episode " The Secret Mitchell" when Danielle was revealed as Ronnie's daughter, they were talking about doing this before the big reveal.

gidget wrote: »
    When Paul was talking about his mother earlier & how she abandoned him when he was a baby, it got me wondering is Paul the one who's going to be identified as Kat Slater's secret son!!! Was trying to recall if Paul would have been in it before Kat left. Then again Pam & Les would have crossed paths with Kat, so there would have been some sort of recognition surely. Maybe i'm just overthinking, but then again Eastenders has a habit of dropping little hints up to a storyline. I remember watching the Eastenders Revealed episode " The Secret Mitchell" when Danielle was revealed as Ronnie's daughter, they were talking about doing this before the big reveal.

I don't know. I think you may be overthinking it. Time will tell, but mainly I just don't think he's meant to be 31 - seems way too young for that.

Edit: The actor who plays him is 22, so yeah I'd say way younger than 31 (he certainly acts it).

Paul is too young to be Zoe Slater's twin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'm still sticking to my theory that it's Sean. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I heard Paul was only 19?

dogcat wrote: »
    I heard Paul was only 19?

Around that, yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

Paul's mother left when he was a year old and he was raised by his dad and grandparents. Les and Pam would have recognised Kat and as far as I recall, Kat didn't know that she had a second baby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Overall I think the Kathy comeback has been a letdown. I'm glad they didn't drag it out till Xmas or something but the reactions from Ian especially just weren't realistic.
    Ben was a little better. But I'm just not buying that Ian would just accept her back like that. And Kathy just strolling around the square not bothered if anyone saw her. Surely there are others on the square like dot that would probably have a heart attack if they saw her! I just don't see where that story is going to go now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Isn't Harry, Kat's uncle the father of Zoe and her twin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

i bet you this new transgender character is the twin...... or did they say kat had a boy and girl

Isn't Harry, Kat's uncle the father of Zoe and her twin?

yeah, but that wasn't known at the time and only came out in 2001

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

yeah, but that wasn't known at the time and only came out in 2001

I know. My comment was in reply to the poster who suggested Paul was Kat's secret son. That would be impossible as Harry was Zoe's father. Therefore he would have to be the father of Kat's secret son (Zoe's Twin).

I know. My comment was in reply to the poster who suggested Paul was Kat's secret son. That would be impossible as Harry was Zoe's father. Therefore he would have to be the father of Kat's secret son (Zoe's Twin).

I know. I think not necessarily though. Harry didn't bring them up. Kat's son was clearly given away to somebody - and whoever he was given away to was likely a couple, including a father. So there's no reason it couldn't be anyone just cos Harry's their father (unless I'm misinterpreting what you mean).

It still couldn't be Paul cos of his much younger age, but if he was 31 I don't see how Harry being his biological father would mean he couldn't be been brought up by another man as their son.

i bet you this new transgender character is the twin...... or did they say kat had a boy and girl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34479713/eastenders-casts-transgender-actor-in-transgender-role-on-uk-television he doesn't look like he's playing a 31 year old so I'd say unlikely... and yep the nun said that Kat had a boy and a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭FelineOverLord

Ah come on EE, we've already got a lesbian couple, the arse is bored off me with the Paul/Ben storyline and now there's a transgender character coming in. I mean for crying out loud, it's a very small square, what the hell is it with the focus on LGBT? I've nothing against LGBT people but EE is not about sexual orientation.

Is the new transgender character female changed to male or male changed to female?

• Advertisement

Is the new transgender character female changed to male or male changed to female?

Female to male.

A male character called Kyle, played by Riley Carter Millington

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34479713/eastenders-casts-transgender-actor-in-transgender-role-on-uk-television

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement