Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

so the new transgender actor was born a female but now is a man is this right? He meets Stacy outside a church so I am wondering if he is the new vicar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

so the new transgender actor was born a female but now is a man is this right? He meets Stacy outside a church so I am wondering if he is the new vicar

Yes, as was the actor who plays him.

I can't quite imagine they'd have such a young character playing a vicar tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

jane had to act out basically the same scene three times. with ian in the live episode, then with phil, then the other week with max. where she had to deny it was bobby but they all figured it out anyway. shes a terrible liar.

Kathy big comeback bit of a damn squid or is it just me?

Hi man thought you were dead off for an x-ray now :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Cora not living in the shed anymore and how did Patrick get there alone, he is better?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I wonder if the Phil/Kathy/Gavin storyline, will somehow tie in with a storyline with Vincent. I mean Vincent and his mother are planning something against the Mitchells right? so I have to wonder where that's going to go.

1. Les & Pam secret tell us already

2. What is Stacy's key for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Is Cora not living in the shed anymore and how did Patrick get there alone, he is better?

He seemed to have had a full recovery since he was last seen anyway! Miraculous!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

What's with Dean suddenly smoking like a trooper? Don't think he had a fag out of his hand last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Just watched yesterdays episode and I honestly couldn't give a fiddlers Kathys back. The whole he made me do it, Ian's my mom is back and Bens it's all your fault I'm a nutjob crap is ridiculous and so far fetched it makes Patricks overnight miracle recovery look normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

What's with Dean suddenly smoking like a trooper? Don't think he had a fag out of his hand last night.

I got the impression they were hinting at something as Roxy and Masood were discussing cooking with gas on the food stall at the time... Maybe he will try to destroy the stall/try to get Roxy to lose her job.

Maybe he will try to destroy the stall/try to get Roxy to lose her job.

He probably doesn't need to(?), since he seems to have already basically got Roxy to chuck in her job... or at least if I remember correctly she's about to because of Dean

He probably doesn't need to(?), since he seems to have already basically got Roxy to chuck in her job... or at least if I remember correctly she's about to because of Dean

Oh I'm not sure, I dont't remember that? It seems like he's turning into a control freak anyway.

Oh I'm not sure, I dont't remember that? It seems like he's turning into a control freak anyway.

Yep, they're certainly building it up that way, and it seems like a domestic violence storyline brewing.

I was only half watching it last night as I was catching up on it late and I was tired.

But Dean gave Roxy some sob story about how he was short staffed, I think, something to do with his mum, and she offered to take on the job.

I remember him saying 'but that'll mean I'll be your boss', and she said 'only at work'.

So he said 'why don't you go and give your notice now to Masood'. Don't think she did, not sure but I think she may have been shown looking apprehensive.

Yep, they're certainly building it up that way, and it seems like a domestic violence storyline brewing.

I was only half watching it last night as I was catching up on it late and I was tired.

But Dean gave Roxy some sob story about how he was short staffed, I think, something to do with his mum, and she offered to take on the job.

I remember him saying 'but that'll mean I'll be your boss', and she said 'only at work'.

So he said 'why don't you go and give your notice now to Masood'. Don't think she did, not sure but I think she may have been shown looking apprehensive.

Oh yeah I remember it now (I was also only half listening) Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Roxy calling the pub poxy, she used live and work there

I'm a Muslim I don't eat meat

I'm a blond I don't do remembering :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Roxy calling the pub poxy, she used live and work there

I'd say a pub is more than bricks and mortar so she could totally be calling the pub poxy despite having lived and worked there in the past.

BTW There's something I love about Roxy calling something poxy

1 hour episode of Eastenders on Halloween October 30th

Harry Reid has hinted that his character Ben Mitchell will be manipulated by the show's new villain Gavin Sullivan.

The troubled teenager was last night reunited with Gavin (Paul Nicholas) for the first time in years, as he became embroiled in the tense situation involving his stepdad and his newly-returned mum Kathy.

Gavin has kidnapped Ben's father Phil in an attempt to extort money from the Mitchells, but it may not take long before Ben sees a more appealing side to him.

Reid commented: "We have to remember he was Ben's stepdad and father figure for years. He grew up with him and there will be a lot of love there.

"Ben came back a happy child, so you think Gavin is a perfect dad as he helped create that kid. There's a real connection there between them, having spent time together and loved each other."

EastEnders boss Dominic Treadwell-Collins also recently promised an interesting dynamic between the two characters, revealing that Gavin would "manipulate Ben as well as Kathy" in upcoming stories.

Ben will spend the next few days planning to join Kathy when she runs away again, but first they have to come up with the cash that Gavin is demanding.

"He takes the opportunity with both hands to run off and start a new life in a fairytale land," Reid explained. "It comes from the fact that Gavin is a nasty bloke with an edge about him. Ultimately it's always going back to them together in South Africa when they were a proper family.

"The idea they could have that opportunity again takes over. The impulse takes over to leg it out of Walford. They want the money from Ian to save Phil. They tell a little fib to Ian about why they need the money. Ben thinks he is doing the right thing - saving his dad and getting his new life with his mum, which he always wanted deep down.

"Ben will lie to Ian to save his own skin. He did it with Lucy Beale and he will do it again if he has to. Ben does feel bad for Ian. He loves him and it's one of those situations where you say: 'We will do this now and come back in five years when we are sorted and settled. We will be a normal family and send postcards and have Christmas dinner.' That's what they are looking for in the future."

The storyline is building up to another unmissable set of Halloween episodes on the Square, which are expected to feature some big twists and turns.

Teasing what's to come, Reid added: "It's bad, it's really bad. It's potentially life-changing for the Square, for the Mitchell family, and you will be shocked."

• Advertisement

Wonder if Kylie would be Kat's son

Wonder if Kylie would be Kat's son

He was born a female

I think he could be connected to Brian (Stacey's dad) from his secret family

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

03e61f5bc23cbef4846eba635ed1bc62.400x300x1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Les in his jocks!!! My eyes!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The Les thing has to be 100% cross dressing. Thing with EE (and it's actually becoming so predictable at this stagw to the point that it's a bit boring) is that there's always another twist and therefore the obvious conclusion of a les and Claudette affair is more unlikely by the minute.

Also look at all the women's clothes shop style bags in the background. My eyes had to divert to the backgroundd for fear of seeing Les' sausage roll

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

I wish that could be unseen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Who is Christine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

dogcat wrote: »
    Who is Christine?

No clue but I did shout the same question at the telly a few minutes ago.:D

dogcat wrote: »
    Who is Christine?

obviously his shemale (crossdresser) name. story is going on far too long zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

EE has become terrible lately. Only interesting characters at are Shabnam and Kush. Rest of the stories are either ridiculous, badly written, boring, long drawn out or just ruining characters.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement