Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Pam seems to be taking it worse that Les wears a skirt than when she thought he was having an affair.

Although neither is a pleasant thought I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,358 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I don't think Ronnie wants baby Matthew at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Well you see she does have the full time job of being Roxie's SISTER.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So are we ever going to find out what happened to Charlie Cotton? He just disappears and is forgotten about, and maybe presumed dead. I'm guessing he's still alive though, and he'll probably make a surprise return somewhere down the line. Maybe Vincent made a deal with him something without Ronnie's knowledge, and they're actually working together. But I only say that because someone said Vincent might be an undercover cop, and if the theory holds true maybe they are working together. Then again, even if he isn't a cop he still might be working with Charlie. But as we all know by now, whenever something happens off screen, there's never a certainty that we've gotten the full story, E.G Kathy Beale and Den Watt's deaths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Pam seems to be taking it worse that Les wears a skirt than when she thought he was having an affair.

Although neither is a pleasant thought I suppose.

An affair is at least normal tbh. Nice to see Eastenders had the balls to have Pam react realistically even though the storyline is pandering.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Riddle101 wrote: »
    So are we ever going to find out what happened to Charlie Cotton? He just disappears and is forgotten about, and maybe presumed dead. I'm guessing he's still alive though, and he'll probably make a surprise return somewhere down the line. Maybe Vincent made a deal with him something without Ronnie's knowledge, and they're actually working together. But I only say that because someone said Vincent might be an undercover cop, and if the theory holds true maybe they are working together. Then again, even if he isn't a cop he still might be working with Charlie. But as we all know by now, whenever something happens off screen, there's never a certainty that we've gotten the full story, E.G Kathy Beale and Den Watt's deaths.

You were given the whole story re Den and Kathy. They were 100 % meant to be dead. Later Producers on the show just changed this. It wasn't a secret.

Stacy Key plot will be revisited

Stacy Key plot will be revisited

I think Brian has other kids or family and the trans character is related to Stacey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Brian has other kids or family and the trans character is related to Stacey

Who is Brian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Who is Brian?

Stacey's father

• Advertisement

Stacey's father

I've had the song 'Stacey's Mom' going round my head ever since I posted this :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I've had the song 'Stacey's Mom' going round my head ever since I posted this :D

Thanks - now I do! :-)

You were given the whole story re Den and Kathy. They were 100 % meant to be dead. Later Producers on the show just changed this. It wasn't a secret.

Perhaps, but they were killed off screen which gave them a loophole to make out that they faked their deaths. I'm just saying that when things happen off screen, there is never a certainty. Especially with Charlie, who just disappeared and his wallet was found in the rubbish bin. As the saying goes i'll have to see it to believe it.

Why does Les call Pam Birdie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why does Les call Pam Birdie?

I dont know, but I think its pretty cute, its probably a nickname he has for her.

fin12 wrote: »
    I dont know, but I think its pretty cute, its probably a nickname he has for her.

of course its a nickname! what else could it be!

Perhaps, but they were killed off screen which gave them a loophole to make out that they faked their deaths. I'm just saying that when things happen off screen, there is never a certainty. Especially with Charlie, who just disappeared and his wallet was found in the rubbish bin. As the saying goes i'll have to see it to believe it.

He was a terrible character. They are well rid.

He was a terrible character. They are well rid.

Yeah well, i'm just looking for closure. I don't like that it just ended without any mention of it since the wallet was found. I mean if they really wanted him gone, then why didn't they just make his exit with him leaving on the train. Why go to the length of having him return only for him to disappear. Somethings not right there.

Yeah well, i'm just looking for closure. I don't like that it just ended without any mention of it since the wallet was found. I mean if they really wanted him gone, then why didn't they just make his exit with him leaving on the train. Why go to the length of having him return only for him to disappear. Somethings not right there.

meh. Im gone beyond caring about a lot of the stories as the truth is most of them are running far too long with no closure. Things like the bloody key, Ryan reappearing, Kats son, Deans comeuppance, who is Vincent really, Denises alcohol problem, Billy and the Lucy photos etc. Im convinced the writers just plant seeds with no definite plan for them and then go back a few months \year later and make them up then. Like the Les story. It went on far too long and most people predicted that he was a crossdresser two months ago so there was no 'wtf' moment for most people.

so if you are looking for closure, your with the wrong programme.

The truth is the actor that played him was definitively axed so whether he is murdered or not we wont see him again.And chances are we will get references by Vincent and Ronnie to the night but no definitive answer.

I'm hoping the rumours that Grant is coming back are true.

• Advertisement

of course its a nickname! what else could it be!

I was only asking!

There could have been a reason for the nickname or a backstory given at some point that I missed!

I know someone who knows :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a672584/eastenders-star-richard-blackwood-i-know-what-happened-to-charlie-cotton.html#~prPugJtFmddwTP

I think it's designed to keep viewers wondering, and will be probably tied up at some point, even if way down the line .

Please Kathy shop in Bobby

Please Kathy shop in Bobby

Bobby will try to kill Kathy I bet

She is obviously going in to admit her disappearance to the police. Why would she get her own son and grandson put away???

Kathy don't know yet that Max the innocent is Abi and Lauren's father

Kathy don't know yet that Max the innocent is Abi and Lauren's father

Why wouldnt she. It seems illogical she wouldnt have asked who did it. And it would be silly if they said who it was to her but neglected to mention his "connection" to her grandson and son....... That would just be silly.

If Kathy tells Gavin about Bobby he will blackmail Ian for money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

meh. Im gone beyond caring about a lot of the stories as the truth is most of them are running far too long with no closure. Things like the bloody key, Ryan reappearing, Kats son, Deans comeuppance, who is Vincent really, Denises alcohol problem, Billy and the Lucy photos etc. Im convinced the writers just plant seeds with no definite plan for them and then go back a few months \year later and make them up then. Like the Les story. It went on far too long and most people predicted that he was a crossdresser two months ago so there was no 'wtf' moment for most people.

so if you are looking for closure, your with the wrong programme.

The truth is the actor that played him was definitively axed so whether he is murdered or not we wont see him again.And chances are we will get references by Vincent and Ronnie to the night but no definitive answer.

Yes that has annoyed me too.
    She was definitely heading down the road to a drink problem what with afternoon wine drinking and such, and now there's no mention of it.
    I absolutely love Eastenders but I get frustrated when they don't come back to a story.

• Advertisement

Bobby will try to kill Kathy I bet

Hopefully.

I hope he kills Ian and Jane as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement