Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Deans exit is supposed to be an "explosive storyline", hopefully it lives up to the hype.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Deans exit is supposed to be an "explosive storyline", hopefully it lives up to the hype.
    looks like he drowns. maybe doing a Richard Hillman with Roxie . Carters involved as well. Underwater scenes filmed already i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

looks like he drowns. maybe doing a Richard Hillman with Roxie . Carters involved as well. Underwater scenes filmed already i think

Should be good so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Would love if he took Ronnie with him, she is so upset he's taken over her job as Roxys puppeteer. Although hard to see how upset she is from her frozen face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

If he does take Roxie then she will have a deja vu experience, what with Sean Slater driving into a lake with her in his final episode.

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    If he does take Roxie then she will have a deja vu experience, what with Sean Slater driving into a lake with her in his final episode.

I'd say tbh it will be Linda he takes as she will convince Roxy to dump him and then Mick will save the say putting his swimming lessons last year to use. Either way another Carter Christmas

Show me Christine

Bloody hell Les look better as Christine lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Les looks like Ruth Holmes

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Les looks like Ruth Holmes

Ha ha I said the same

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

I was expecting a comedy act seeing Les as Christine but I thought he played it very well, very convincing. Up till Paul came in & wrecked it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Les looks better as a woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Cokers have instantly become a thousand times more interesting after tonight's episode. I never really cared much for them as characters before now. I wasn't sure what direction they were going with the whole Les/Christine thing and was worried they might go down the comedy route with it, but tonight was done really well. The Christine scenes were much more interesting than the other stuff with Kathy, Marsden, Ian, Ben and Gavin. Fair play to Roger Sloman and Lin Blakely as Les and Pam, they were both really great tonight and I also liked the fact that Paul put his arm around his Grandad at the end to comfort him - it will be interesting to see how much Paul will play in trying to help Pam understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

ridiculous the way Kathy was able to run into that house and see blood on the wall:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,358 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    ridiculous the way Kathy was able to run into that house and see blood on the wall:mad:

Yes considering she was handcuffed outside

Also Gavin's gaff looked like the one Sharon visited for her real dad

They could at least have let Dennis replacement grow his hair before he joined. Almost as bad as VJS replacement in Home and Away.

Is Margaret's Sharon solicitor also Gavin's sister?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ooh, could be. It would make sense alright.
    Still think whoever said Gavin could be Sharon's father is on the right track.

Can someone remind me what Ronnie's "plan" with Linda is?
    I must have missed that part.

I wish to God Shabnam would stop stumbling over her sentences!

Clever observation, it 100% has to be, did the hair give it away?

I was trying to make the connection as after a few minutes I realized it wasn't the usual one Phi deals with.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Hang on a second, why is the custody of Jade even going to court? She already has a family, one who she's been with her whole life? Are we supposed to think they're giving her away or something? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

She wasn't adopted, she is in foster care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:

First thing I thought as well!

bit obvious since Gavin hid in those fancy house and Sharon was there a few weeks ago

So Dean going to be killed by Ronnie possibly Mick?

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    So Dean going to be killed by Ronnie possibly Mick?

Before he is killed by Roxy I think, I hope somehow he admits raping Linda so others will hear like Shirley and Denise etc.,

Bloody hell Ben going back in the closet yet again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Bloody hell Ben going back in the closet yet again

Reminds me of mr Benn the cartoon character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Note bbc fans eastenders is on 8:30 this Thursday

Also IS RTE ONE getting the hour long eastenders halloween on Friday ?

BBC 1 this Friday eastenders starts at 7:30 for a hour

This is why
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpiNeAm_VRk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Bobby? Bobby? Bobby!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement