Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Well that was a bit of a let down. Sure most saw that coming a mile off anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I liked tonights episode, they made it very Halloweeney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

fin12 wrote: »
    I liked tonights episode, they made it very Halloweeney.

You might laugh but I actually found tonight's episode quite scary.
    I'm a real wuss with scary films so I suppose it's not that unusual for me :D
    Brilliant episode; one of this year's highlights for me anyway!

Well that was a bit of a let down. Sure most saw that coming a mile off anyway!

Yeah it was a let-down because it was already guessed on this thread but at least it's out in the open now and we don't have to deal with Sharon looking for her favver anymore.

Only thing is, do we need to see more of the solicitor, aka Gav's sister?
    Cos I don't wanna.

fussyonion wrote: »
    You might laugh but I actually found tonight's episode quite scary.
    I'm a real wuss with scary films so I suppose it's not that unusual for me :D
    Brilliant episode; one of this year's highlights for me anyway!

Ya I hate horror films as well but if I do watch them at night, I can't sleep. I'm watching the halloween films at the moment though, I like them. :):) Michael Myers, the theme tune is brilliant I think.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya I hate horror films as well but if I do watch them at night, I can't sleep. I'm watching the halloween films at the moment though, I like them. :):) Michael Myers, the theme tune is brilliant I think.

Hah, Halloween is actually my fave Halloween film cos it doesnt scare me that much...enjoy! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I was expecting him to turn up behind Cathy but I got an awful fright.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I was expecting him to turn up behind Cathy but I got an awful fright.

They really got it on point tonight with the scary level.
    Even the image of that pumpkin near the beginning, flashing in the dark...and the flashing images of Gavin in the shadows...it was all very spooky.
    I couldn't imagine another soap being able to pull that off.

For anyone that's looking for some Halloween films to watch tomorrow Hotel Transelvania is on rte 1 at 6:35pm. Hocus Pocus is on at 4:50 pm on rte2, The Addams Family is on 3e at 7pm.

Bobby & Dennis right pair of psycho's you think EE would ever do a another child killer story line were both of them kill another child like the Jamie bugler case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

I thought that whole episode was just so ridiculous, it felt almost pantomime like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,358 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Den, Phil's father, Vincent's father, Kathy's brother and Gavin all grew up and palled around together, did Pete Beale (Ian and David's father) also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Bobby & Dennis right pair of psycho's you think EE would ever do a another child killer story line were both of them kill another child like the Jamie bugler case

Of course not. You honestly think a soap would stoop that low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Pathetic ending tonight

They ruined Hello Princess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I hate sharon

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I hate sharon

Everyone hates Sharon!

Everyone hates Sharon!

I dont mind Sharon cause I actually find her scene's funny, she's always shouting and roaring at someone.

They ruined digital spy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

does this mean Sharon will be a sister to Tanya and Rainey or whatever her name is? also she will be Abbeys Auntie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

casio4 wrote: »
    does this mean Sharon will be a sister to Tanya and Rainey or whatever her name is? also she will be Abbeys Auntie

If it was true, but it just really seems to be fan rumours at this stage, based on there being a 'look' between Cora and Gavin.

Cora and Elaine were also rumoured to be Sharon's mum before

They ruined digital spy :(

ya I hate the new site, its really hard to pick on one particular soap and get the spoilers, it seems all the soaps are just all thrown into together now on the one page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭sudzs

I wouldn't mind if they killed each other! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

not that i care but shouldnt you put a spoiler on that????. Anyway Cora barely batted an eyelid when she got the light off him and vice versa. Surely there would be a bit (to put it mildly) of a reaction, especially as she thought he was dead for years.... she just looked like he looked like he was a bit dodgy.

i hate all these connections. its ott sometimes

not that i care but shouldnt you put a spoiler on that????. Anyway Cora barely batted an eyelid when she got the light off him and vice versa. Surely there would be a bit (to put it mildly) of a reaction, especially as she thought he was dead for years.... she just looked like he looked like he was a bit dodgy.

i hate all these connections. its ott sometimes

It is speculation more than a spoiler but it was a strange occurrence a random scene between Cora and Gavin

• Advertisement

Dean Wicks will attempt to rape his girlfriend Roxy Mitchell in the build-up to his exit from the show.

The soap's team have been working with the charity Rape Crisis while planning the storyline, which will air on screen towards the end of the year.

Dean has been dating Roxy (Rita Simons) for a few months, much to the concern of Roxy's sister Ronnie.

Viewers have already seen signs that their relationship could take a darker turn, as Dean's controlling behaviour has led to him burning Roxy with hair straighteners. He also cut off a chunk of her hair when they were rowing last month.

The plot is now building towards a dark conclusion when Dean leaves Roxy traumatised by trying to rape her.

Backing ​EastEnders​ for exploring the issue once again, a Rape Crisis spokesperson told The Mirror: ​"EastEnders has covered every other conceivable issue. If sexual violence or rape was the only big topic EastEnders never approached, it would reinforce the idea sexual violence is unspeakable.

"Because people relate to soaps they can have a social impact and make people feel less alone or encourage them to come forward and seek support for the first time."

Hair salon owner Dean raped his sister-in-law Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) last year, but he wasn't punished for his crime as the authorities chose not to bring the case to trial.

Some of the Square's residents have been wary of Dean since, but he has managed to fool a number of the locals with his seemingly-charming demeanour.

Matt Di Angelo, who plays Dean, will be leaving ​EastEnders​ within the next few months. It's thought that his exit could air at the start of 2016, when Linda and Mick's New Year wedding leads to a dramatic water-based stunt.

An ​EastEnders​ spokesperson recently commented: ​"We can confirm that Matt will be leaving and we wish him all the best."​

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement