Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

At least Roxy will be free to go back under the safety of Ronnies thumb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Out of the crazy psycho frying pan and into the crazy psycho fire!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mick and Linda's wedding is at a lake hotel, Mick cant swim or can he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

that scene with Sharon and the lawyer was so cheesy and corny, like the end of an episode of Midsomer Murders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

But don't you know she's Roxie's SISTER:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

I wonder is Dot aware that Kathy is back then. I thought the scene where Sharon was talking to Dot about her dad did she tell her the whole story as to how she found out. I would have loving to see her reaction to seeing Kathy again!

gidget wrote: »
    I wonder is Dot aware that Kathy is back then. I thought the scene where Sharon was talking to Dot about her dad did she tell her the whole story as to how she found out. I would have loving to see her reaction to seeing Kathy again!

Ian invited Dot and Martin to dinner with Kathy, Dot was used to seeing dead people so wasn't really fussed

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

I have a gut feeling that Sharon could be from an incestious relationship between Gavin and one of his sisters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

so selfish by Stacy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I have a gut feeling that Sharon could be from an incestious relationship between Gavin and one of his sisters
    I thought her mother died, which is what started all this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

dogcat wrote:
    I thought her mother died, which is what started all this?

I reckon she wasn't really her mother. Margaret could have easily made it up knowing she was dying (think her name was Carol) and hoping that'd be enough to keep Sharon happy.

No Syed and Zainab for Shabs wedding

How can Stacey be so sure Kush is the dad, she must have been sleeping with him same time as Martin, has she done a dna test?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

The gestation age of the baby is how she knows. The baby is measuring a few weeks ahead of what it would be if Martin was the Dad. She also might know when she got pregnant going by her menstrual cycle! Only other candidate is Kush.

DNA test is possible afaik pre delivery by testing amniotic fluid but this procedure is not without a fairly significant risk of miscarriage so it's not done for that reason. They use it to test for genetic abnormalities I think.

Was Stacey or or off her bipolar meds before she conceived?

I assumed she slept with Kush around same time she was sleeping on off with Martin before they become a couple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Stacey or or off her bipolar meds before she conceived?

I assumed she slept with Kush around same time she was sleeping on off with Martin before they become a couple

No but the doctor told her that her medication can interfere with her pill because when the doctor told her she was pregnant stacey said she was on the pill but of course she had to get pregnant by kush and not Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    No but the doctor told her that her medication can interfere with her pill because when the doctor told her she was pregnant stacey said she was on the pill but of course she has to get pregnant by kush and not Martin:confused::confused:

Of course cos the writers wouldn't find it dramatic enough of a storyline otherwise :)

Of course cos the writers wouldn't find it dramatic enough of a storyline otherwise :)

still annoying though, all she does is mess with people heads and wrecks their lives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MOD:

Reminder please use spoiler tags

...even if it is only a small spoiler or barely a spoiler! Just use the spoiler tags!

Thank you

Sorry and thanks for edit

• Advertisement

I think Matt Di Angelo is good looking.

I liked the character of Dean and it is a shame he was made a rapist

Me too, and a sign that Matt is doing a good job with his character is that it feels wrong somehow to find him attractive physically :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I liked the character of Dean and it is a shame he was made a rapist

I think if they were going to make any character a rapist, very important to do it with someone who people liked, so personally I definitely don't find it a shame, but can see why it might feel that way for others.

Me too, and a sign that Matt is doing a good job with his character is that it feels wrong somehow to find him attractive physically :D

I know that why I said Matt instead of Dean hahah:):)

I know that why I said Matt instead of Dean hahah:):)

Lol yes I know :D

I definitely don't find Dean attractive in any way,but even still fancying Matt feels weird :P I think he's done really well it overall

I hope Stacey is wrong and her baby is Martin's, a Fowler/Slater baby would be better for the show longevity wise with many ties to the Square etc.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Bit surprised by the stacey-kush storyline but good that he married shabs thought it might not go ahead.

• Advertisement

Is Carmel living with Kush and Shabham in their flat?

So are we to believe Zainab wants nothing to do anymore with Mas and their family even Kamil

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement