Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

£35 for a flippin blow dry!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Tadj come back please i need your spoilers cus digital spy now hurts my eyes and my brain goes into meltdown trying to read them ;-)

35 pounds for what exactly? lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Catching up on last weeks Eastenders, did anyone else enjoy how much of a bitch Margaret was to Sharon? "Oh sorry, you own a two-floor bar and a garage, I should remember who I'm talking to" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shirley has great rapport with animals first Lady Di and now Craig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Shirley has great rapport with animals first Lady Di and now Craig

And Buster

Poor Kim but she is very funny

Ugh, that Elaine wan is awful. Adds nothing to the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Shame they cut the Kim scene so early, love her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Would Dean not have cctv in blades? and there should be street cctv aswell showing ronnie and billie outside Blades. So sick of Ronnie, hate her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    Would Dean not have cctv in blades? and there should be street cctv aswell showing ronnie and billie outside Blades. So sick of Ronnie, hate her.

In real life, I'm sure he would have, but think with the soaps we have to just suspend belief for so much stuff, or the storylines would never work though.

Yes, Ronnie is super annoying alright.

Ugh, that Elaine wan is awful. Adds nothing to the show.

She seems to have had a personality transplant this return awful to all, is she blaming them for losing her toyboy

Richard Blackwood has teased that EastEnders viewers will be “shocked” at his character Vincent’s behaviour in the coming months.
    The mysterious new man on Albert Square has a long-running feud with Ronnie, and the former singer has revealed there will be “much more of his darkness” in storylines to come.
    He said: “I’ve read some of the things coming up and the fans are going to be shocked. It’s going to show so many different dynamics with Vincent.
    “People will love him even more - but we’re going to see much more of this darkness and where that comes from.”
    Despite the dark-side of the character, Richard has admitted he has received only positive reactions from fans.
    He added to Inside Soap’s Yearbook 2016: “Luckily for me, people have really warmed to Vincent. It wasn’t even a gradual thing!
    “They love him and all the feedback I’ve had so far has been 100% positive.
    “They can see there are more layers to him - we didn’t want to show his dark side exploding on screen straight away.
    “Being able to play a baddy where people say they like him, even though they know he’s bad news, is a great feeling.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/6737678/Enders-Richard-Youll-be-shocked-at-whats-in-store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Wish Ronnie and Elaine would run away together.... Not for the storyline but just to get rid of them. Wouldnt mind if the took Babe with them.

I don't mind Ronnie. She's completely crazy and capable of anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

She is that ok but sometimes you'd like Roxy to stand up to her a bit more and Im kind of sick of waiting to see what she's actually going to do. Its probably improved a bit since Dean and herself started trying to better each other.

So Roxy will go from living under one thumb to another

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

This isn't a spoiler but just a prediction... have a feeling Ronnie dies as well. We all know a certain someone swims with the fishes but there has to be a twist as well. Otherwise it's a pretty predictable story for such a big build up. Maybe Charismatic Charlie Cotton makes a dull appearance also.

This isn't a spoiler but just a prediction... have a feeling Ronnie dies as well. We all know a certain someone swims with the fishes but there has to be a twist as well. Otherwise it's a pretty predictable story for such a big build up. Maybe Charismatic Charlie Cotton makes a dull appearance also.

They would never kill Ronnie she is a EE Legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

They would never kill Ronnie she is a EE Legend

Wouldn't call her a legend. Anyway maybe the actress wants to leave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Seriously Elaine is so annoying, Mick should just turf her ASAP

Does Dot not find it strange no calls or return visit from Charlie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I suppose they have no CCTV in the Albert either, so Ronnie will get away with Thrashing that place as well. its a joke the amount of sh*t she gets away with.

Urgh, there's nothing quite like the reappearance of Sonia to ruin an Eastenders episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

This mutant expanding carter clan is dour. Genuinely prefer FC

Elaine & Aunt Bebe need to go they add nothing to the show

Where was Les with Janet, hiding in a box of stolen Blades stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Elaine & Aunt Bebe need to go they add nothing to the show

I feel like they're working their way to a storyline. Maybe Aunt Bebe pushes Elaine down the stairs or something. But I think it's mainly to add more characters to the Carter family due to Johnny leaving and Stan's death.

Johnny has to return for his parents wedding, one episode little cameo even would do

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Johnny has to return for his parents wedding, one episode little cameo even would do

Recast Johnny already

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement