Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah FFS why does Mick make such an effort with Shirley she is only on Dean's side, Mick and his family should have nothing do with Buster or Shirley

I agree, but they change their minds so much I betcha Shirley will be at Micks wedding:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Vincent sounded so much like Claudette when he locked fatboy under the stairs.

random thought but was that actually fatboy inside banging on the door or was it just an audio recording of him? I always wonder when you can hear characters but cant see them, are they actually there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Oh Roxie, you idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ronnie's nuts.
    And I cringe every time she or Billy says: "We're Mitchells!", as if that's meant to count for something.
    I never felt easy with Mick getting back on terms with Shirley; it all felt too unbelievable to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fussyonion wrote: »
    Ronnie's nuts.
    And I cringe every time she or Billy says: "We're Mitchells!", as if that's meant to count for something.
    I never felt easy with Mick getting back on terms with Shirley; it all felt too unbelievable to me.

so I wonder will Honey and the kids move in with Ronnie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I kinda feel the writers are ruining the character of Mick unless he has an overall plan to involve Shirley and Buster with Dean confessing because right now I am so confused by Mick's behaviour to his real parents who are on Dean's side and despise Linda :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is Nancy going to convert to a muslim?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

That was one hell of a sneaky punch by Buster today by the way. Was pretty shocked by how quick it was, and then Mick just kind've stumbled a bit when he got hit :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Riddle101 wrote:
    That was one hell of a sneaky punch by Buster today by the way. Was pretty shocked by how quick it was, and then Mick just kind've stumbled a bit when he got hit

I was shocked Buster didn't immediately get flattened by Mick and Lee.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

fin12 wrote: »
    Is Nancy going to convert to a muslim?

It's certainly heading that way. She wouldn't have to though, Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslims. It's different for women; they can only marry Muslim men.

• Advertisement

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I was shocked Buster didn't immediately get flattened by Mick and Lee.

Yes very surprised Lee didn't punch Buster back, is he taking the happy pills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

roxyronnie.jpg

boredsmileyvd7.gif~c200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Omg Roxie's grassing on her SISTER!!!!!!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Omg Roxie's grassing on her SISTER!!!!!!!!:)

WHAT? But she CAN'T! She's her SISTER!
    Etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

That's it. I've had it. I've been an EE fan from day one. But I am now handing in my EE Fanclub card - i cannot ....CANNOT ....listen to either Ronnie or Roxy say 'She's my Sistah' once more. Theres only so much a person can take. I've had enough. (I like Roxy's new hair, though, massive improvemenpt on the dodgy extensions.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Poor Arthur :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

So ridiculous that Roxy would spill to Dean about Carl's murder, also find it hard to believe Roxy would grass up her own SISTAH (they're relationship is creepy and waay ott on both their parts at this stage)

At least it will hopefully be done soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I bet the first thing Roxy says to Dean when she leaves the station is 'but shes my sisTAHHHHHHHHHH'

So Charlie left the country without his wallet afraid of Ronnie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    So Charlie left the country without his wallet afraid of Ronnie

So afraid of her, he isn't trying to protect his son from her.

It's getting more and more unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Are we sure that was really Charlie on the phone? It doesn't make sense,if he's alive and well why hasn't he contacted Dot at all? Although I presume Roxy would know his voice. EE is losing the plot a bit at the mo.

looks like Chelsea's secret is she is in jail I guess. Going by what Denise just said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

looks like Chelsea's secret is she is in jail I guess. Going by what Denise just said.

What did she say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Why couldn't Billy just say No to.Sharon? I love how they all drop everything when Sharon clicks her fingers... even Aunt Sal!

What did she say?

someone in custody gave their home address to the police as Denises house.

just seems obvious to me its chelsea after the phonecall with her sister

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Good twist at end , dI'd not see that coming at all

I wonder if it carls family or did they ronnie before the real police came.

Grest ro see Aunt sal again , one liners were gold lol

Now that you call eastenders ep

someone in custody gave their home address to the police as Denises house.

just seems obvious to me its chelsea after the phonecall with her sister

I thought it was Cora

Some good lines from Aunt Sal :p

Was the fake coppers who took Ronnie connected to Vincent, is he a real copper undercover?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought it was Cora

Some good lines from Aunt Sal :p

thats what they are trying to make you believe. but its just pathetically mundane at this stage that every single plot has to have a twist in EE. and that twist will have a twist and so on and so on.

its boring at this stage that they have to twist everything for the sake of it.

anyway, if someone in custody gave their home address as your home address would the first thing that comes to you not be that its your bloody kids and not some homeless woman.

thats what they are trying to make you believe. but its just pathetically mundane at this stage that every single plot has to have a twist in EE. and that twist will have a twist and so on and so on.

its boring at this stage that they have to twist everything for the sake of it.

anyway, if someone in custody gave their home address as your home address would the first thing that comes to you not be that its your bloody kids and not some homeless woman.

Cora would have given Max or Dot's address, why Denise's?

Could be connected to Libby her secret if she is returning again

• Advertisement

Why was Honny dressed as s minion last night lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement