Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Vincent a copper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Vincent a copper?

DUH.jpg

just kidding! but yeah he is. think a lot of people suspected it for months tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

DUH.jpg

just kidding! but yeah he is. think a lot of people suspected it for months tbh.

I didn't lol

But good twist , dose explain a few things , like how got hold of the gun and why Charlie let

Also wonder what's fatboy saw in the file , what ever it is m it the start of his exit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I had somewhere what guessed he might haven been an undercover policeman based on his behavior!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Yep that'll definitely be the start of Arthur's exit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I only saw up to the point where Vincent brought Ronnie back to his house. What happened after that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well done to whoever said Vincent was a cop. why is he helping Ronnie? Is he a crooked cop so?

I only saw up to the point where Vincent brought Ronnie back to his house. What happened after that?

fatboy was left into the house by vincent because he ran out to try and find Ronnie and Fatboy found a file inside in the safe and looked pretty shocked when he read it and Vincent admitted to Ronnie that he is a cop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Well on the plus side we only heard shes my sistahhhh twice on that episode

I'm guessing Vincent was supposed to arrest Ronnie over Carl and fell in love with her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'm guessing Vincent was supposed to arrest Ronnie over Carl and fell in love with her

Seems to me he has business with Phil as well though. Remember a few months ago when Vince and his mother were talking about something involving Phil.

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Seems to me he has business with Phil as well though. Remember a few months ago when Vince and his mother were talking about something involving Phil.

Vincent's father was in a picture with Gavin, Sharon's brother, Dean and Phi's dad Eric

Vincent's mother seems to have a vendetta against the Mitchells

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Does all of Vincent's behaviour add up to being a cop though?

Fighting with Phil.
    Scamming half of the Albert.
    Getting a gun for Ronnie.
    Licking fat boy in a cupboard.
    Why is he posing as some sort of gangster?
    Wasn't his father some sort of gangster?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

mada82 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

mada82 wrote: »

Fighting with Phil.
    Scamming half of the Albert.
    Getting a gun for Ronnie.
    Why is he posing as some sort of gangster?
    Wasn't his father some sort of gangster?

Cops don't like Phil!
    Who did he scam ?
    I think he gave the gun to ronnie , so she can protect her self ( maybe he fell for her and didn't want her to get hurt ) .
    Locking fatboy , just could be over protected brother

He must be under cover cop ( like the movie infernal affairs which was later remade as the departed )

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Tindie wrote: »
    Cops don't like Phil!
    Who did he scam ?
    I think he gave the gun to ronnie , so she can protect her self ( maybe he fell for her and didn't want her to get hurt ) .
    Locking fatboy , just could be over protected brother

He must be under cover cop ( like the movie infernal affairs which was later remade as the departed )

He blackmailed Phil to giving him half the Albert in exchange for not ratting him out about Carl white.

I know he's an undercover cop now that they've shown it but it comes across to me that eastenders just decided to make him this despite it not tying up with earlier stories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

fin12 wrote: »
    fatboy was left into the house by vincent because he ran out to try and find Ronnie and Fatboy found a file inside in the safe and looked pretty shocked when he read it and Vincent admitted to Ronnie that he is a cop.

Thank you.

Also didn't Kim see Vincent beat up someone which is why she came back to Denise and Vincent got rid of a witness in Dot's trial for Ronnie too not very good for a clean copper

I heard that Vincent undercover something got to do with the fire at the car lot years ago involving Phil & Pat

I think it is still Chelsea but here is a bit of a wildcard................

200px-Ant_trueman.jpg

what did i tell you another twist on a twist on a twist on a twist.

very unrealistic if you ask me. getting boring.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Who's Jordan again? Was he Zainab's ex husband's son?

dee_mc wrote: »
    Who's Jordan again? Was he Zainab's ex husband's son?

The son of Denises ex husband Lucas. Also Chelseas father. He murdered Denise's ex-husband Owen, locked Denise in a basement while allowing her family to believe she has killed herself, killing another woman to use as Denise's supposed body.

Saying that its good to see young characters being introduced. The programme has got rid of too many in the last while.

Did Ben beat and bully Jordan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Ben beat and bully Jordan?

Did Carl try to rape Ronnie I cannot remember was so long ago?

I love drunk Phil Mitchell. I know its terrible but I just find it really funny when he falls off the wagon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

fin12 wrote: »
    I love drunk Phil Mitchell. I know its terrible but I just find it really funny when he falls off the wagon.

He plays the part extremely well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement