Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 philiplittle

I love the way some old ghosts are re-surfacing in Eastenders at the moment, and the way tht connections between current characters are being revealed. It's always at its best when there are older characters (such as Babe, Claudette, Pam, and Aunt Sal) who can tell stories about the old East End: the proper East End of Den Watts, Johnny Allen, Andy Hunter and Derek Branning. Here's hoping that Phil's current descent into addiction will be the trigger for Grant's return!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did Carmel get to Kush being the father of Stacey's baby

She mentioned her Baby Stacy put her hand on his tummy and gave it away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love how Shabhnam was saying how there's a good chance she wouldn't be pregnant because her and kush didn't do it that much and were careful, has she forgotten that the two times she ever had sex she ended up pregnant. so stupid!!!!!!!!!

She mentioned her Baby Stacy put her hand on his tummy and gave it away

sure it was the same when Kush came around when Shabhnam told him that Martin was not the father of the baby and she really made no effort what so ever to try and convince Kush that the father was someone else, saying how the father had one head and two arms, I'm pretty sure if she didn't want Kush to have found out she could have made a better effort than that. She's pure poison her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Can't wait for Grant to come back and destroy Vincent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

the scenes with "Babe" and elaine are unfunny, directionless nonsense. Two pointless, annoying and definitely not funny characters.

the scenes with "Babe" and elaine are unfunny, directionless nonsense. Two pointless, annoying and definitely not funny characters.

They both need to go

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

As much as I hate Elaine, I did laugh at the scene of her pressing the button before Ian :D

As much as I hate Elaine, I did laugh at the scene of her pressing the button before Ian :D

that scene, ironically, sums up all in one why i detest her character! its just cringeworthy watching her slapped up face trying to be funny! i think the producers think she is this big "fan favourite" like they did with all the other Carters. I'm getting the impression she isn't popular at all. That toy boy story with her and babe was nonsensical and rather grose.

http://metro.co.uk/tag/soap-spoilers/

Best place for Soap Spoilers since Digital Spy went to **** going to be posting this all over the soap forms so apoligies in advance

• Advertisement

God I hate the sight of her!! I know its a tad irrational but she really bugs me!

CVa49q_W4AA5GO-.png

265?cb=20120921214342

I hate the sight of Stacey....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,352 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://metro.co.uk/tag/soap-spoilers/

Best place for Soap Spoilers since Digital Spy went to **** going to be posting this all over the soap forms so apoligies in advance

Does Bobby
    attack Denny

Does Bobby
    attack Denny
    3 people did the Eastenders this christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

fin12 wrote:
    I hate the sight of Stacey....

Just how irritating is she???? She hasn't been making even half an attempt to keep the baby's dad's identity a secret. Seems to me she can't wait to blab it out. Did you see her outside the shop peeping in the door ...then she was in like a shot ready to spout it out! It was obvious that's not why Shabs was crying in his arms...as if she'd be letting him near her when she finds out. If Kush hadn't spoken first ; Stacey would've spilled the beans...then said 'oh sorry Shabs! I thought you knew!' ..yeah riiite!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just how irritating is she???? She hasn't been making even half an attempt to keep the baby's dad's identity a secret. Seems to me she can't wait to blab it out. Did you see her outside the shop peeping in the door ...then she was in like a shot ready to spout it out! It was obvious that's not why Shabs was crying in his arms...as if she'd be letting him near her when she finds out. If Kush hadn't spoken first ; Stacey would've spilled the beans...then said 'oh sorry Shabs! I thought you knew!' ..yeah riiite!

Ya she seemed pretty dissapointed when Kush turned around just as she was about to blab and was Like "oh she's just been to the doctor" and also sticking her nose into all that stuff with Jade, :):). There's nothing like able about her character anymore.

What is wrong with Shabham, seems to be new Ronnie for misery, is it cervical cancer or can she have no more kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

There going to be shock death on Xmas day

But no one know who going to die

Is it the first time they ever , for xmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Tindie wrote: »

Isn't Charlie Slater getting killed off. Does that mean he could be the shock death, or is there another person getting killed off.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

You killed my father!
    No, I am your father.

• Advertisement

Either Vincent's dad is alive or the mother Claudette killed him

Either Vincent's dad is alive or the mother Claudette killed him

FCUK

OFF

ELAINE

Eastenders is now officialy TWISTenders. It is getting ridiculous. Every plot has two hundred twists.

here is how the Vincent v Phil plot will pan out

Vincent's father turns up, he isn't dead. His name is Eric..... Eric Mitchell

Phils father isnt Eric, in fact Eric Mitchell is really a coloured man.

The man Phil thought was Eric Mitchell, his father growing up is actually a Branning , Jim's brother but went undercover

Phil is therefore Max's cousin

Phil then feels a guilt for leaving Max in jail

He approaches ian and says he is going to confess the truth about Bobby

But Ian says he can't........because Bobby didnt actually kill Lucy

We then get another year of who killed Lucy

We find out it was Abi

Phil has to choose between his cousin or his cousin's daughter and his sons boyfriend....

and so on and so on......

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Isn't Charlie Slater getting killed off. Does that mean he could be the shock death, or is there another person getting killed off.

Another person, as it not relateted io charlie , who dies in jan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Now we're supposed to believe that Kim is gonna be all hard and criminal? As if:)

Could be Bobby to kill again maybe this time Denny

pauline, archie, derek, they are just off the top of my head. there are plenty and plenty of christmas deaths.

pauline, archie, derek, they are just off the top of my head. there are plenty and plenty of christmas deaths.

We knew they were going to die ^ on Xmas day

but this year , we don't know who dies

Easntenders is really good at the moment and its going to last till well after new years Eastenders is best at Christmas

Misery for everoyne :)

• Advertisement

FCUK

OFF

ELAINE

I'm not Elaine :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement