Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,352 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

eh, no???

I thought he was dead :o

I'm guessing Libby has been shacking up with Jordan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought he was dead :o

I'm guessing Libby has been shacking up with Jordan

Owen was Libby dad not Lucas
    Lucas killed Owen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Libby drives me mental. Sooooo boring.

What was Libby secret she had to tell Denise?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Libby should be put down

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Libby drives me mental. Sooooo boring.

haha!! and she was only back 15 minutes!! i like her though. Denise is a great character and needs some more connections!

I hope some how Stacey is wrong and the baby really is Martin's

is it me or is dot calling it it Chris Dingle!! Must be purposelly by the writers!
    Far too much Elaine. Horrible character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Well done Cora. Back of the net.

• Advertisement

i dont think Linda is pregnant. I think this could be a bullimia plot. We all know EE doesn't do straightforward and every plot has to have a multiple of twists and her being pregnant after talks of babies is far too obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

what did Vincent say at the end that his mother is going to have nothing to do with him? I didn't catch what was said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

casio4 wrote: »
    what did Vincent say at the end that his mother is going to have nothing to do with him? I didn't catch what was said
    He admitted that he was / is a grass - a police informer

I did enjoy the pillars of intelligence Kathy and Shirley giving Denise advice on Lucas :p

Does Abi not care anymore about her gran Cora, is she all about the Mitchell fammmily now only, if Abi had told Tanya about Cora she would be up there to get her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Where is this Cora storyline going ?!? Has no one ( Jane abi) told Tanya ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is Linda suffering from Bullamia? Its just her behavior in the bathroom that comes to mind....

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I did enjoy the pillars of intelligence Kathy and Shirley giving Denise advice on Lucas :p

Does Abi not care anymore about her gran Cora, is she all about the Mitchell fammmily now only, if Abi had told Tanya about Cora she would be up there to get her

Abi is a disgrace and has no loyalty when it comes to her own family, cant wait till Ben dumps her

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Yeah the Cora story is beyond pathetic. Are we really supposed to believe that nobody has told Tanya, or that she simply doesn't care? Silly stuff.

Yeah the Cora story is beyond pathetic. Are we really supposed to believe that nobody has told Tanya, or that she simply doesn't care? Silly stuff.

maybe she doesn't she couldn't even be bothered to come up and see her new grandson.....

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    maybe she doesn't she couldn't even be bothered to come up and see her new grandson.....

Didn't Lauren take Louis to see Tanya instead

What about Dexter and his mother, have they also given up on Cora and is Rainie still on drugs and hooking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

i dont think Linda is pregnant. I think this could be a bullimia plot. We all know EE doesn't do straightforward and every plot has to have a multiple of twists and her being pregnant after talks of babies is far too obvious.

It never even occurred to me that she may be pregnant. Bulimia plot is what I immediately thought of.

Stress. Lack of control in her situations / life. Bulimia = taking back some of that control. Going straight to the bathroom after Mick overruled her. Turning on the taps then leaning over the toilet - so if it was meant to be that she was sick, then it seemed planned rather than just getting sick impulsively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Alice1 wrote: »
    He admitted that he was / is a grass - a police informer

This confused me because I thought his mother already knew he was a police informant and that was how he was getting in information on Phil and his family.

Also the other night the policeman said to Vincent they (the police) are more interested in someone "higher up the chain". Is this someone we already know or a new character. Phil never struck me a someone who would be part of a chain, he's more of a lone operator.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

It never even occurred to me that she may be pregnant. Bulimia plot is what I immediately thought of.

Stress. Lack of control in her situations / life. Bulimia = taking back some of that control. Going straight to the bathroom after Mick overruled her. Turning on the taps then leaning over the toilet - so if it was meant to be that she was sick, then it seemed planned rather than just getting sick impulsively.

My thoughts exactly. Never even crossed my mind that she might be pregnant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

This confused me because I thought his mother already knew he was a police informant and that was how he was getting in information on Phil and his family.

I think she assumed he was a career criminal, and she was grand with that! She's a strange character!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Shirley banging on about Heather while forgetting she's partly responsible for killing Kevin and all this in front of Denise :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

since when was Stacy a complete loose head?? she is acting like a chid.

hmm, the dialogue tonight is leading me to suspect Babe could be killed off, perhaps connected with Dean's story at christmas....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Don't you have to binge first before "purging" it out for it to be classified as bulimia? afaik, she hasn't ate a lot of food, at least not on camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

dogcat wrote: »
    Don't you have to binge first before "purging" it out for it to be classified as bulimia? afaik, she hasn't ate a lot of food, at least not on camera.

yeah I thought that too she disappeared again at the restaurant but I thought she couldn't be going to get sick she hasn't eaten anything. Also how come Honey and co are going to Phils for Christmas she told Billy last week to choose between her and the Mitchells

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    yeah I thought that too she disappeared again at the restaurant but I thought she couldn't be going to get sick she hasn't eaten anything. Also how come Honey and co are going to Phils for Christmas she told Billy last week to choose between her and the Mitchells

Phil, Sharon and Denny are at Ian's for Christmas dinner

Don't know where Ben, Abi and Jay are?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement