Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Don't know where Ben, Abi and Jay are?

Cora?

Tiz the seaosn I bring you Christmas Eastenders spoilers
    The Beales and Mitchells gather for Christmas dinner and it isn’t long before the day descends into chaos. As sinister Bobby takes a shocking action in his feud with young Dennis, Sharon loses it and demands of the Beales that the killer schoolboy is finally brought to justice…

as the battle rages on, a chain of events kicks off which leads to a terrifying car crash involving members of both families. But who will emerge from the wreckage alive? Not everyone will survive the day in Walford…

Vincent is out for Phil’s blood. With the pair’s feud stepping up a gear and threatening both of their respective families, the stage is set for the showdown to end them all. But there are big twists to come that will change lives forever.

As Kush decides it’s time to put Shabnam in the picture, Stacey gives birth in the middle of the local nativity. As she cradles her newborn child, how will Kush feel now he’s a dad and will he truly go through with wrecking Shabnam’s life?

It soon becomes clear that something is seriously wrong with new mum Stacey. As she grows edgier, she prepares to flee the Square with her new baby. But can anyone reach out and give her the help she so desperately needs to overcome her fresh trauma?

There are some familiar faces in the Square as Kat arrives back – followed closely by Alfie. But there is clearly something going on between the pair, given that Kat hadn’t told Alfie where she was going. What are they hiding – and which fresh revelation will leave them both stunned?

Infuriated that Shirley and Buster have spent Christmas with the Carters, Dean’s anger is a ticking timebomb – and it’s Roxy who pays the price as she is the victim of a violent attack from him. As Shirley is forced to intervene, she discovers the unsavoury truth about her son.

Cast out of the family, a vengeful Dean targets Mick and Linda’s wedding. Feeling he has nothing left to lose, he exacts his revenge – and a watery showdown could spell the end for him.

Finally, Billy becomes intent on proposing to Honey. But, as you might expect, it doesn’t quite go as planned…

Eastenders is always exciting at Christmas and all the way up to new years love it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

dogcat wrote: »
    Don't you have to binge first before "purging" it out for it to be classified as bulimia? afaik, she hasn't ate a lot of food, at least not on camera.

Good point. Still, potentially Purging Disorder or EDNOS or something else

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Off-topic post, but has anyone seen the movie Me and Earl and the Dying Girl? Saw it last night and was convinced the lead girl in it was the one who played Alice on Eastenders a couple of years back. But then I reminded myself that she couldn't act to save her life and then I realised.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Good point. Still, potentially Purging Disorder or EDNOS or something else

The binge eating scenes will come soon, guarantee you. They are edging into the plot and being somewhat subtle. All plots in EE take a while to get going, some even bloody years (let's not mention that bloody key...). I'm sure EE and the actress playing Linda will do a fine jon. I'd gladly see Danny dyer going now and leaving Linda behind. Only way would be to kill him off or go to jail though as they'd never split them up.

Stacy open the bloody box already that bloody key

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

so what was in the box?

casio4 wrote: »
    so what was in the box?

latest?cb=20121215235014

tumblr_nq4w4lEmFb1rka0iko2_1280.png

Source

If Mick cheats on Linda with Whitney, this is Max and Stacey all over again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm getting really fed up with Linda now.
    She's always pushing Mick away, clams up whenever he tries to talk to her and does that pathetic irritating thing of pretending she's fine when she's not. Such an attention-seeking thing to do.
    I'd be thrilled if Mick went off with someone else; maybe it might make Linda realise what she's doing.

On a side note, Richard Blackwood has played a really great part, hasn't he?
    I hope he's kept on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

fussyonion wrote:
    I'm getting really fed up with Linda now. She's always pushing Mick away, clams up whenever he tries to talk to her and does that pathetic irritating thing of pretending she's fine when she's not. Such an attention-seeking thing to do. I'd be thrilled if Mick went off with someone else; maybe it might make Linda realise what she's doing.

That annoys me too....wff? ! She has the kindest, most gentle and understanding husband on the planet and when he sidles up to her on the nice springy bed, all concerned and handsome like - all she does is grimace like an auld one and insist with a pained expression that she's ok....sheesh!

Ann22 wrote: »
    That annoys me too....wff? ! She has the kindest, most gentle and understanding husband on the planet and when he sidles up to her on the nice springy bed, all concerned and handsome like - all she does is grimace like an auld one and insist with a pained expression that she's ok....sheesh!

Exactly, Ann!

I mean, of course she was raped and that would take a long time to get over, but after keeping that a secret for a long time and eventually telling Mick and getting everything out in the open, you wouldn't imagine she'd do it again.
    But everytime he tries to get her to open up, she puts that fake smile on, knowing it's not even a convincing smile, and pretends she's alright.

If my other half shut me out like that over and over, I would seriously doubt whether they even cared about me...shutting someone out like that is hurtful.

Anyway, on another note; thank God the mystery of Stacey's key has been revealed.
    I wonder will we meet her brother over Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Teaser
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5x5Q5-fQk

Trailer 1
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-DtAJrIsU

Eastenders brand new trailer (2)
    https://amp.twimg.com/v/28758d39-ad02-4baa-b512-8629db9db730

Also Eastenders on every day next week
    Monday 8pm
    Tuesday 7:30
    Wednesday 8pm
    Thursday 8:30
    Xmas day 8:45 hour
    Boxing day 7:30

Denny tells Bobby he killed Lucy as he overhears the grown ups talking about it, must be why Bobby attacks him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fussyonion wrote: »
    She's always pushing Mick away, clams up whenever he tries to talk to her and does that pathetic irritating thing of pretending she's fine when she's not. Such an attention-seeking thing to do.
    I'd be thrilled if Mick went off with someone else; maybe it might make Linda realise what she's doing.

At least it's somewhat realistic, I guess...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ann22 wrote: »

But the thing is when your depressed or down or dealing with an eating disorder and like she said she hates herself, you push people away because you feel like your dragging them down with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Tindie wrote: »
    Teaser
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5x5Q5-fQk

Trailer 1
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-DtAJrIsU

Eastenders brand new trailer (2)
    https://amp.twimg.com/v/28758d39-ad02-4baa-b512-8629db9db730

Also Eastenders on every day next week
    Monday 8pm
    Tuesday 7:30
    Wednesday 8pm
    Thursday 8:30
    Xmas day 8:45 hour
    Boxing day 7:30

Thanks, the brand new trailer looks really good.:):)

Is it ok to say I'm utterly sick of Mick & Linda? Becaue I'm utterly sick of Mick & Linda.

On a side note, Richard Blackwood has played a really great part, hasn't he?
    I hope he's kept on

personally i think he is an absolute terrible actor!! he is getting very negative reviews also. And i'm sick of his character and all the contradictions he has going on!

• Advertisement

I have a funny feeling
    Vincent's mother dies over Christmas. Possibly killed by Phil.

I have a funny feeling
    Vincent's mother dies over Christmas. Possibly killed by Phil.

i'd say
    fatboy dies in that carcrash

Eastenders goign to be epic from Monday till new years

4 hours of Soaps Christmas day I say bring it on with a christmas sandwhich lol

Cora axed from Eastenders she won't be appearing in anymore episodes, her last episode was when she was in the flat with Abby

Cora axed from Eastenders she won't be appearing in anymore episodes, her last episode was when she was in the flat with Abby

Have you a source for that?

Have you a source for that?

She'll be gone for quite some time but will return late next year.
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a777777/will-cora-return-to-eastenders-after-her-homelessness-plot-fear-not-we-have-the-answer/

Still, she's been added to the 'past characters' section on the Eastenders website, so it looks like she'll only be a recurring character from now on.

Good news, Jay is getting a big storyline next year.
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a777712/jay-brown-fans-rejoice-eastenders-will-give-the-young-mechanic-a-big-story-next-year/

Belinda Slater is returning played by a new actress

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Belinda Slater is returning played by a new actress

Looks like they re building Slaters again ( as they know Michelle Ryan, and Elaine Lordan won't be returning , unless both get re casted and they know that would not work )

Giving Kat a long lost son
    And Stacey getting half brother (who may have more sibling )

I won't be surprised if lmo turn up soon !

I would think all the Slaters should return for
    Charlie's funeral
    even if recast

• Advertisement

"This. Ends. Narrrrrrrrrrrh."

god Vincent is as scary as a basket of kittens! Pantomine stuff!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement