Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Taking the adorable baby Pearl is a new low for Phil, come on Vincent

I am guessing Shabham can't have anymore kids or worse has cancer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love Turkish delight, anyone else like them? The one in Aldi are really nice, that reminds me I have to buy a box before christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Is it just me or does anyone else think Mick is actually really annoying!
    I kinda think he's a bit of a wimp really (sorry all you Mick fans).
    Theres just something about the way he carries on and poor Linda only has to pass by him and he's pawing at her. God he'd really get on my nerves !!

I hate how Mick and now Linda make all the effort with Shirley

fin12 wrote: »
    I love Turkish delight, anyone else like them? The one in Aldi are really nice, that reminds me I have to buy a box before christmas.

Is that you Shirley? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Theres just something about the way he carries on and poor Linda only has to pass by him and he's pawing at her. God he'd really get on my nerves !!

A Carter member....annoying?? Your avin' a Larry. ..

Yeah he is , indeed he is.

Anyone give a toss whether Mick and Shirley talk. It's like two kids in playground. I thought it was finished months ago or am I wrong! Yet it's still going on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

SAMTALK wrote: »

Oh, it's not just you!

I can't stand Mick - I even have trouble figuring out if Danny Dyer is playing Mick, or is Mick playing Danny Dyer!! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"You're drunk!" says Sharon. Nothing gets past her does it?

So the same Honey who was telling Billy disown his dodgy family has no problem taking baby Pearl from drunk Phil and hiding in a play house in the centre while she watches the play

• Advertisement

Anyone give a toss whether Mick and Shirley talk. It's like two kids in playground. I thought it was finished months ago or am I wrong! Yet it's still going on!

With the way Shirley treats Linda and believes rapist Dean, both Mick and Linda shouldn't give her the time of day

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Linda asked Jade to do or say something to santa claus (Mick) what was it?

whatever about Mick and Shirley what an awful character Buster is. When he first came in i thought he could be a great addition but now he is just Shirley's gofor, following her around and having no impact on any thing. I didnt see tonight by the way but unless he blew up the Square or spontaneously self combusted he really may as well have not been casted this year. Dennys bike and Les' panty hoes have seen more airtime.

Well done to shabhnam for telling Stacey to back off and concentrate on her own life, seriously if I was shabhnam I would feel like there was 3 people in the relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I thought Phil taking pearl was a really stupid storyline.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

There's a lot of stupid in Eastenders at the moment.

I'd love it if the Christmas Day death was someone genuinely shocking, like Phil or Sharon. But of course it'll be someone irrelevant like Fatboy.

Well done to shabhnam for telling Stacey to back off and concentrate on her own life, seriously if I was shabhnam I would feel like there was 3 people in the relationship.

well in fairness there is, there is Kushs' baby to be also.. I find Stacey very intrusive as well but If you were in Stacy's shoes though, could you just forget about the fact your next door neighbour is the father of your child. The truth will always out and it will be a hell of a lot worse if it does in a few years time rather than now.

You also have to take into account Stacy's psychological issues and this whole Shabnam, who ive known less than a year, is my bestest ever friend forever and ever b'**** gets very irritating.

The truth should come out. Both Kush and Stacy know this deep down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

There's a lot of stupid in Eastenders at the moment.

I'd love it if the Christmas Day death was someone genuinely shocking, like Phil or Sharon. But of course it'll be someone irrelevant like Fatboy.

Yeah Phil will probably bore him to death with his drunken ramblings:)

the highlight reel of Drunk Phil 2015 won't have a patch on any other Drunk Phil periods. This stupid nonsense feud with Angry Vincent has ruined it for me.

This is posted very regularly on this thread but it deserves never to be lost among the pages!! Every so often you just have to sit back and enjoy the wonders of Drunk Phil!!

well in fairness there is, there is Kushs' baby to be also.. I find Stacey very intrusive as well but If you were in Stacy's shoes though, could you just forget about the fact your next door neighbour is the father of your child. The truth will always out and it will be a hell of a lot worse if it does in a few years time rather than now.

You also have to take into account Stacy's psychological issues and this whole Shabnam, who ive known less than a year, is my bestest ever friend forever and ever b'**** gets very irritating.

The truth should come out. Both Kush and Stacy know this deep down.

Ya I know what ur saying but from shabhnams point of view seeing as she doesnt know about the baby must be like everytime she turns around stacey is there and she is also interfering in her relationship with Jade and anyway Stacey only thinks about herself, and she always gets involved with married men, shes just a horrible person.

• Advertisement

Ya I know what ur saying but from shabhnams point of view seeing as she doesnt know about the baby must be like everytime she turns around stacey is there and she is also interfering in her relationship with Jade and anyway Stacey only thinks about herself, and she always gets involved with married men, shes just a horrible person.

i wouldnt classify her as horrible at all. Only married man she got involved with was Max and as horrible both of them were in that situation it is fair to say both of them have a genuine love for eachother also. Who else married has she been with??? Kush wasnt married, engaged or even overcommitted before you say him.

every other soap character bar the odd one or two have affairs, one night stands etc. Stacy actually is very likeable and its clear the producers are playing up to a relapse in her mental health with her behaviour.

With all the tragedies of her youth, her issues with her mother, her own mental health, being raped, losing her brother and the father of her child, witnessing her husband die, Danielle dying, she has overcome a lot.

judging her on a one night stand with a guy who had more or less at the time broke up with a very short term girlfriend at the time and not taking everything into perspective is very harsh.

I dont think she is Being selfish or just thinking about herself, it is Kush who is doing that. She is thinking about everyone and the consequences this secret will eventually have on all of them. she is carrying his baby and being pressurised into lying to Martin and Shabnam while her own mental health deteriorates. Kush just wants to keep it a secret.

As irritating as her squabbles may be with Kush, she is most definitely the one who is right.

i wouldnt classify her as horrible at all. Only married man she got involved with was Max and as horrible both of them were in that situation it is fair to say both of them have a genuine love for eachother also. Who else married has she been with??? Kush wasnt married, engaged or even overcommitted before you say him.

every other soap character bar the odd one or two have affairs, one night stands etc. Stacy actually is very likeable and its clear the producers are playing up to a relapse in her mental health with her behaviour.

With all the tragedies of her youth, her issues with her mother, her own mental health, being raped, losing her brother and the father of her child, witnessing her husband die, Danielle dying, she has overcome a lot.

judging her on a one night stand with a guy who had more or less at the time broke up with a very short term girlfriend at the time and not taking everything into perspective is very harsh.

I dont think she is Being selfish or just thinking about herself, it is Kush who is doing that. She is thinking about everyone and the consequences this secret will eventually have on all of them. she is carrying his baby and being pressurised into lying to Martin and Shabnam while her own mental health deteriorates. Kush just wants to keep it a secret.

As irritating as her squabbles may be with Kush, she is most definitely the one who is right.

She slept with janines husband who is lillys Dad. Sorry well have to agree to disagree, cant stand her.....

She slept with janines husband who is lillys Dad. Sorry well have to agree to disagree, cant stand her.....

i knew you would say that!! :D but no, again, he wasnt married when stacy and ryan slept together. They were involved in a toxic relationship where they used to go around kissing other people as wierd bets. stacey was one of those bets and she was in the height of her psychological issues at the time and they slept together. in fact i dont even think Ryan and Janine were together, were they, let alone married, when they were sleeping together. Stacy was completely mentally damaged at the time also.

I think deep down Stacey wants Kush to reveal the truth

Stacey knew how Shabham her supposedly best mate felt about Kush but she still slept with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think deep down Stacey wants Kush to reveal the truth

Stacey knew how Shabham her supposedly best mate felt about Kush but she still slept with him

Have to agree with this. Still feel sorry for her though. She's had it tough and I think when she looks at her mother she wonders if she's going down the same road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Fatboy to die after getting caught in the crossfire?

Richard Blackwood currently making Don Baker look like he is Al Pacino

i've never done one before but a compilation video of Vinces "hardman panto lines" is sure to be a best seller on youtube!!

And that twitch thing he does on his face or his death stare!! they really mbade a mess of him! he would have been a good lighthearted character, like a mate of Kush or something. He is awful at what hes at now.

Fatboy to die after getting caught in the crossfire?

i'd say so. i actually think we could have a big shock with a Ronnie death........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Sick of Shabnams gurning!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

What'll we call this goose? What was yer woman's name across the road who was killed again and our son and his girlfriend were suspects?! We're a bit pally with her dad to after he helped me overcome my fear of water and teach me to swim??? What was it again?!...Oh yeah Lucy - lets call her that! :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement