Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fatboy to die after getting caught in the crossfire?

Yes looking that way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What kind of spider did Denny get? Bobby so evil pulling all its legs off

http://mixthatdrink.com/snowball/

The snowball cocktail,

Was the Mick and the goose scene suppose to be funny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i wonder who'll go on Christmas day, a wild guess would be martin or kush. they could both get involved in a massive fight after the secret comes out, one accidently kills the other and gets done for manslaughter. again, wild guess.

or fatboy. its looking like Vincent will do away with him. I don't see him just driving off never to be seen again. speaking of exits, Charlie cottons was piss poor, he just leaves and we don't get to see his last proper scene?

• Advertisement

Why is Sharon still staying with Phil

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Sharon still staying with Phil

I think they're hilarious, they absolutely hate each other.......

I thought Vincent was throwing a party for the Albert staff but it looked to be for the Mitchells

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Vincent was throwing a party for the Albert staff but it looked to be for the Mitchells

Well, current employees are listed as Kim and Ronnie. http://eastenders.wikia.com/wiki/The_Albert So may as well invite along their families or it'd be a pretty sh1te small party.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I love the way Vincent is secretly plotting to kill Phil and tells local loudmouth Fatboy of his plans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Head up for tonight ee
    Eastenders 7:45 RTE one
    Eastenders 8:30 bbc one

Sharon left her son alone with acloholic

This week Eastenders has all been filler tonight, tomorrow & St Stephans day better be good

I love the way Vincent is secretly plotting to kill Phil and tells local loudmouth Fatboy of his plans.

Yes the same Fatboy who stole his file on the Mitchells from the safe and gave Ronnie

Yeah fatboy is dead tomorrow. All the soppy goodbye crap with dot is foreshadowing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ha! pity he wouldnt turn up when his brother was falsely imprisoned.......

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

is Vincent in the boot of the car?

casio4 wrote: »
    is Vincent in the boot of the car?

say Jack put him in after Fatboy called him.

Jack is back to take on Bobby Beale :p as long as Jack isn't tomorrow's death

Jack back and is lush

Bobby pure evil, ripping the spider from limb to limb, I remember a kid recently telling me how he tortures lady birds, dunks them in and out of the water, said he was joking after but not really sure......

• Advertisement

Poor Shabs

Also did Carmel ever give a special gift for Zair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

fin12 wrote: »
    Bobby pure evil, ripping the spider from limb to limb, I remember a kid recently telling me how he tortures lady birds, dunks them in and out of the water, said he was joking after but not really sure......

Went to school with a guy who hunted cats to kill. He's now doing life for murder so it's a pretty big warning sign.

Went to school with a guy who hunted cats to kill. He's now doing life for murder so it's a pretty big warning sign.

Ya its usually where serial killers start off, torturing animals first then move on to humans.

Haha I got a Ted Bundy book for christmas.....

Poor Shabs she's really the new Ronnie Merry Christmas

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I for one am delighted Jack is back, I feel he's the only person that Ronnie's always had genuine chemistry with.

A body crushed in a car boot, that is Ronnie's MO but has she done the wrong person in Fatboy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

It'll be such a cop out if it ends up being Fatboy considering we all knew he's leaving.

It has a feel of a live episode about it.. The camera angles, people standing around in groups chatting

I bet it's not even Vincent in that boot, it's some secret character we don't know about.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    I bet it's not even Vincent in that boot, it's some secret character we don't know about.

its clearly fatboy.

although knowing EE there will be ten more twists

• Advertisement

Charlie in the boot.........

or maybe Dean.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement