Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

I'm probably totally wrong but I was assuming it was Vincents mother in the boot, when she didn't appear all day

I assumed that it's designed to look that way but that as usual there'll probably be a twist.

Jack back for good epic bit of eye candy lol so Jack believes Max killed Lucy?

I said it once and I'll say it again how rubibsh Eastenders Christmas episode was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

If someone has time, would you be able to tell me about Vincent and Ronnie and the boot situation??

I only saw the last five minutes of Eastenders on Christmas Eve (with Jack turning up).
    Then yesterday, Christmas Day, I saw Ronnie talking to who she believed to be Vincent in the boot of a car.

Then in the pub, Vincent showed up, Ronnie asked him how he got out of the car and he said "What car?", then I saw Ronnie running back to the garage and the car was gone.

My question is; who put a person in the boot and what's happening with the car?
    I assume this all happened Christmas Eve?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ronnie had Vincent taken and put in a car boot in Phil's garage but it wasn't Vincent likely is Fatboy, is that Vincent's car though or another car?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ronnie had Vincent taken and put in a car boot in Phil's garage but it wasn't Vincent likely is Fatboy, is that Vincent's car though or another car?

If fat boy is on the boot then where was mother Hubbard Christmas Day and what was Vincent for most of Christmas Day so many plot holes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

i reckon its half the FC cast in the booth as they were all missing. From Leo to Louise, from Laura to Mondo, from zak to Jack, from Deco to Dermot, from Ray to Dean, from Kerri Ann to Carrie Crowley, ................ from Deegan to Stephen......... #whosintheboot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Felt all the soaps were rubbish this year.

Put things into perspective. Last year we had the most annoying Carter Christmas imaginable and the year before (2013) was just panto villain Janine. At least this year was not over the top, had good acting, fluidity to stories and wasnt designed to just reveal 5,000 secrets. The camera work, the production and the mix of characters made it a good year in fairness.
    The year before, 2012, was pure Brannings and that stupid story with Kat and the Branning Brothers.
    Stephens' Day is usually a better dramatic show anyway. And they have the huge stories for NY so I'm happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It's Vincents car because we saw Kim put one of those nodding dogs in it for a giggle and when someone was banging inside the boot we saw the same nodding dog fall to the floor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

There is a clip on BBC site and it shows the car at the crushers in tonight show.

I really hope tonight 30 minute epic To make up for last night I think the Christmas episode should of been 90 minutes and no Saturday episode

I really hope tonight 30 minute epic To make up for last night I think the Christmas episode should of been 90 minutes and no Saturday episode

Tajd, you really are the Christmas grump! what exactly were you expecting last night! The Square to explode?! Lucy to come back from the dead?!

god knows how you handled Fair City!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I hope they don't drag out dennys fate like they did with ronnie in the crash last year...**** that was tedious

Well, surprise surprise, it wasn't Claudette in the boot of the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Well, surprise surprise, it wasn't Claudette in the boot of the car.

Who was it? Missed first few mins.
    Thanks

Lisha wrote: »
    Who was it? Missed first few mins.
    Thanks

Not revealed just yet, although they're framing it to look like Fatboy.

Vincent looked in the car and saw who it was, and the next scene had Claudette in the pub.

Actually, no, Vincent just confirmed it was Fatboy.

Poor Fatboy but why was he driving Vincent's car? Vincent made him leave, threatened him and Dot so why go for ice for Claudette

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Well that was sh*t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why wouldn't Vincent tell Ronnie what she's done and why would she just take his word when he said there was no one in the booth..... How many people is that now that Ronnie has killed, pychob1tch.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Why wouldn't Vincent tell Ronnie what she's done and why would she just take his word when he said there was no one in the booth.....

I dunno. I think he seemed genuinely devastated about what had happened to Fatboy, and he recognised that he had played a part in his death.

So maybe him not telling Ronnie what she had done was his way of putting an end to it, rather than causing more pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I dunno. I think he seemed genuinely devastated about what had happened to Fatboy, and he recognised that he had played a part in his death.

So maybe him not telling Ronnie what she had done was his way of putting an end to it, rather than causing more pain.

Didn't the tough guy threaten fatboy the night before , I don't see how he was so horrified and upset to see him dead the next night? ??? You would think it would've suited him to have a traitor out of his way to get at Phil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

And what about Claudette, is she not going to say anything either even though she hates Ronnie?

Bullocks wrote: »
    Didn't the tough guy threaten fatboy the night before , I don't see how he was so horrified and upset to see him dead the next night? ??? You would think it would've suited him to have a traitor out of his way to get at Phil

Yeah but I don't think it is that simple though, and there are clearly many layers to Vincent.

And I'd say there's a difference between wanting a traitor out of the way, and being happy to have someone dead, particularly crushed in a car, someone you'd connected with, and knowing you played a part in them being killed horrificly.

Did Fatboy die from crushing the car as I thought Vincent stopped it in time or was he already dead, fright of being locked away in dark confined spaces his fear

I think Dot and his family deserve the truth and his body back for burial

I bet claudette killed her husband thats 2 people Ronnie killed one more she's a serial killer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Yeah but I don't think it is that simple though, and there are clearly many layers to Vincent.

And I'd say there's a difference between wanting a traitor out of the way, and being happy to have someone dead, particularly crushed in a car, someone you'd connected with, and knowing you played a part in them being killed horrificly.

Ah I thought he was a hard man , I wouldn't mind but the boot wasn't even crushed considering it opened on the button , so is Fats supposed to have suffocated or what ?

Did Fatboy die from crushing the car as I thought Vincent stopped it in time or was he already dead, fright of being locked away in dark confined spaces his fear

Ooh good point, yes he'd already been dead, probably by suffocation, and not crushed/

Bullocks wrote: »
    Ah I thought he was a hard man , I wouldn't mind but the boot wasn't even crushed considering it opened on the button , so is Fats supposed to have suffocated or what ?

Yes I think he suffocated, I'd forgotten that bit, sorry.

As for Vincent being a hard man, I think he's been portrayed as having many layers. Richard Blackwood has given a couple of interviews saying this also, and saying he's pleased to be playing someone who's not purely just a bad guy. And I think there's been at least a few scenes by this point where he showed his softer side.

• Advertisement

Claudette knew Ronnie had ice in Albert fridge so why send Fatboy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement