Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

And I agree that the show has gone downhill the last 7-8 months. Charlie Cotton wasnt a great character but having him cheat with Roxy and then being disappeared by Ronnie was just ridiculous. The writing has just been poor really

Agree 100%. Am considering not watching it anymore it's annoying me that much. It's the only soap I watch these days. Getting really sick of the stupid twists now. It's obvious they are making it up as they are going along.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

What a terrible exit for poor Fatboy. He deserved much better than that, I know he wasn't everyone's favourite character but he brought a bit of light relief and comedy to the show. I'll miss him.

I always was a big fan of Ronnie but I really can't stand her since her return. Hopefully Charlie comes back and takes Matthew and she gets killed off although now that Jack is back permanently she will be round for a while longer yet. I'm surprised they got Jack back thought he was a poor character that was badly acted.

A bit tough on Dot having Arthur disappear not long after Charlie (at least he is alive). Not sure that was a great solution to the Bobby Beale storyline. Richard Blackwood is not a great actor, surely they could have someone better for the r

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Just watched some of EE from last Christmas, I know it was the 25th anniversary but it really was so much better than it is now. I'd say this is the worst EE Christmas period for many years.

The actor that played fatboy was fired becusse there was a video of him smoking drugs online bit harsh to fire him yet the actress that played Whitney was trouble 3 times last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

The actor that played fatboy was fired becusse there was a video of him smoking drugs online bit harsh to fire him yet the actress that played Whitney was trouble 3 times last year

What did Shona do? I can't remember.

And I think it was more than just a video of him smoking drugs online in Ricky Norwood's case... he apparently performed a sex act naked in the video, or at least that's how it was reported. Although think it may have been that he was suspended for a couple of months earlier this year for that, and his contract later wasn't renewed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭JellieBabie

What really grinds my gears is that NOBODY gives a **** about Max, an innocent man, jailed for Bobby's crime!!!

Don't think Vincent is meant to be a gangster type character, I think he's meant to be someone who tries to play that role but struggles because he's soft underneath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Let's hope now he is back Jack will visit his brother Max and help get him out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

More half naked Danny please! Ha they should have warnings before those scenes. Im gettin all hot under the collar here! Phwoar!

deise08 wrote: »
    More half naked Danny please! Ha they should have warnings before those scenes. Im gettin all hot under the collar here! Phwoar!

So was Whitney who has become another Kat Slater :p

Mick kissing Jack I'm having sweets dreams tonight lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Why is it Ronnie can hire guys to get rid of Vincent/Fatboy/Charlie but not Dean?

Ronnie killing Dean with Mick being arrested at his wedding would have been a far better storyline.

Omg poor Roxy, silly cow thigh thank goodness Shirley turned up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Why is it Ronnie can hire guys to get rid of Vincent/Fatboy/Charlie but not Dean?

Ronnie killing Dean with Mick being arrested at his wedding would have been a far better storyline.

I think Ronnie has killed/got rid of enough people in Fat Boy, Charlie Cotton and Carl White. Also only 2 years ago Carl White tried to rape Roxy and Ronnie killed him, its almost identical.

Then again I'm pretty sure that Ian and Phil Mitchell have been in a car crash involving a Range Rover before that was identical to the one last week so it wouldnt be a big stretch....:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The fight was good haha.......

Charlie isn't dead Roxy spoke to him a few weeks past

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    So was Whitney who has become another Kat Slater

Or another Stacey going after her father in law!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What did Shona do? I can't remember.

And I think it was more than just a video of him smoking drugs online in Ricky Norwood's case... he apparently performed a sex act naked in the video, or at least that's how it was reported. Although think it may have been that he was suspended for a couple of months earlier this year for that, and his contract later wasn't renewed.

Shona

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4185957/EastEnders-news-Asda-bars-EastEnder-for-yoghurt-smear-frolic.html

Selfish Kat & Alfie won the lottery still haven't bought a house for the kids

Selfish Kat & Alfie won the lottery still haven't bought a house for the kids

I thought they had in Spain

I like Mick and Jack as good mates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Could Max have told Jack about Bobby? Or did Carol tell Jack on her travels? :P

• Advertisement

I've a feeling they're not going to go down the route of Jack knowing about Max's innocence or trying to get him free. And I don't think he knows based on tonight's episode

No one believed Max's claim about Bobby it wasn't even spoken about anymore only Stacey mentioned it to Jane even Jane lying for Max wasn't spoken anymore she wasn't even prosecuted

I don't think Carol knows it was Bobby unless Liam told her and she too is covering for him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    No one believed Max's claim about Bobby it wasn't even spoken about anymore only Stacey mentioned it to Jane even Jane lying for Max wasn't spoken anymore she wasn't even prosecuted

I think everyone just assumes it's typical max trying to weasel his way out of trouble, stooping as low as to blame a child for his sisters death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

It's weird to think dean was once part of the carter family with him and mick on good terms. It feels like he's been an outsider forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Robsweezie wrote: »
    It's weird to think dean was once part of the carter family with him and mick on good terms. It feels like he's been an outsider forever.

For the most part he was just an outsider. When he first returned to Eastenders, he went through this whole "I hate my mother" "I don't belong in this family thing" and that went on for a while. Then he started to get on better with Shirley and they made peace, and he got closer to the family. Then of course that led to events with Phil getting shot and him raping Linda. After that he went back to being an Outsider and that's why we are here now. Either way he's mainly been an ousider to the Carter family, apart from a short time where he looked like he was getting cozy with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I was watching an old episode of Eastenders the other night; the one where we first were introduced to Ronnie and Roxy.
    Jesus Dean looks nothing like he did then!

I cannot stand Whitney; her character looks all wrong dressed the way she dresses; remember she used to be in trackies and wear big hoop earrings?
    She looks uncomfortable in her get-up nowadays.

And as much as Linda annoys me and I couldn't care less if Mick went off with someone else, it's far-fetched that Whitney would suddenly lust after him.
    There's been no sign of her feelings for him, yet just because he took his shirt off in front of her, she's suddenly going to fall for him?

It's been so peaceful without Alfie and his growly ways; why can't he feck off?

Jack reminds me of a tanned version of Robert from Coronation Street :D

Oh God, Roxy actually had me crying there.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It is a wonder they don't have a mental hospital in Albert Square.

RobertKK wrote: »
    It is a wonder they don't have a mental hospital in Albert Square.

There wouldn't normally be one in such a small area, but there will be one not too far away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Talk about ridiculous, Dennis is just awake and he's watching TV!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement